Knights Inn in Mundy Township in September 2015. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Dez 26 '18
RIO DE JANEIRO -- With one last chance for a gold medal in what is probably her last Olympics, Vivian Cheruiyot turned to -- who else -- Usain Bolt for a pre-race pep talk. Nike Air Max 2019 China .Guess what? It worked.The Kenyan said she shared a few words with Bolt before her 5,000-meter final at the Olympic Stadium on Friday. Then she ran down world champion and heavy favorite Almaz Ayana to win a long-awaited first Olympic title. She also set a new Games record.It was my fourth Olympic Games, and I had not got gold, the 32-year-old Cheruiyot said. Almaz can go fast. ... Today I said, I am going to follow her. I am not going to lose her.Ayana set a world record to win gold in the 10,000 meters a week ago and opened a big gap in Fridays 5K final. But the Ethiopian suddenly faded, and Cheruiyot and Kenyan teammate Hellen Obiri saw their chance.Cheruiyot surged, breezing past Ayana with around two laps to go to win in 14 minutes, 26.17 seconds, breaking an Olympic record that has stood for 16 years. Obiri followed home in second for silver, 3.60 seconds behind Cheruiyot for a Kenyan 1-2.Ayana, who was tipped to have a crack at the 5,000 world record in the final after missing it by just a second in June, slumped and held on grimly for third in 14:33.59.I saw her, I saw shes not running smoothly and also she was slow, Cheruiyot said. She was not going good and we were coming, and I said to Hellen, Lets go, lets go. We are going to get something.The victory gave Cheruiyot revenge for her second-place finish behind the Ethiopian in the 10,000 earlier in these Games and finally put her on the top of the podium at her fourth Olympics, and after a silver and a bronze at London 2012, and another silver a week ago.All three medalists crossed inside the former Olympic record of 14:40.79 set by Romanias Gabriela Szabo at the Sydney Olympics in 2000. Not surprisingly, the five top finishers were all from Kenya or Ethiopia.The 24-year-old Ayana, completely dominant in the 10,000, was expected to challenge Ethiopian compatriot Tirunesh Dibabas world record of 14:11.15 in the 5,000 final. Halfway through she had taken control after an early break by Japans Miyuki Uehara and opened a big gap on the chasers.But, on a warm night in Rio, Cheruiyot paced herself better, sinking Ayanas bid for a 5,000-10,000 double at her first Olympics.Nikki Hamblin, the runner whose act of sportsmanship alongside American Abbey DAgostino in the 5,000 meters heats warmed hearts at the Olympics, finished last in the final in 16:14.24 -- still a personal best for the New Zealander.I went out there and I tried to compete, I tried as hard as I could, Hamblin said. I hung on for a while and then the move came and I didnt have the legs.The two were involved in one of the feel-good moments of the games when they collided in their heat and both tumbled. DAgostino first helped Hamblin to her feet and encouraged her to finish the race. The American then realized she had sustained a bad knee injury. Hamblin returned the favor by helping her, and DAgostino finished the race while grimacing in pain with torn knee ligaments.Both runners were given a place in Fridays final because of the collision but DAgostino didnt run because of her knee injury.Hamblin said shed now relive the moment on TV.Probably have to go back and rewatch it and have a cry about it and relive the Olympic moment, she said. Wholesale Air Max 2019 . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. Nike Air Max 2019 For Sale Cheap . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. http://www.wholesaleairmax2019.com/ . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. FLINT, Mich. -- A witness says a woman was crying and screaming while former Michigan State basketball star Mateen Cleaves twice forced her back into a Flint-area motel room.A judge heard testimony Tuesday to determine whether Cleaves goes to trial on sexual assault charges.Coleen Dowdall recalled what she saw at the Knights Inn in Mundy Township in September 2015. She says she heard yelling and opened her door.Dowdall says Cleaves was naked whilee trying to pull a woman back into a room. Nike Air Max 2019 For Sale. She says moments later the scene was repeated, with Cleaves still naked and the woman wearing a bra and underwear.Dowdall says the woman was screaming. A 911 call and a security video were played in court.Cleaves has pleaded not guilty. The hearing resumes Wednesday.Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '