n to extend Lehmanns contract until 2019 in August. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Dez 26 '18
MINNEAPOLIS -- Maya Moore scored 21 points, Sylvia Fowles had 20 points and 12 rebounds and the Minnesota Lynx beat the Seattle Storm 79-72 on Friday night for their sixth straight victory. Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Bottle .Fowles was 8 of 10 from the field and had three steals and two blocked shots. Natasha Howard scored 14 points on 7-of-10 shooting for the Lynx (21-4).Howard and Moore scored six points apiece during a 14-2 run that made it 68-51 with 9 minutes left and Minnesota held on from there.Breanna Stewart had 18 points and eight rebounds for the Storm (9-15). Sue Bird and Jewell Loyd scored 16 points apiece and Alysha Clark had 10. Bird added eight assists.The Lynx, ranked second in the AP WNBA power poll, had 21 assists on 29 field goals.The 10th-ranked Storm shot 38.6 percent (22 of 57) from the field. Hydro Flask 32 Oz Wide Mouth . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. 24 Oz Standard Mouth Hydro Flask . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. http://www.hydroflaskcoffeesale.com/hydro-flask-coffee-flasks.html . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. Australias team performance chief Pat Howard, the man held ultimately accountable for the fortunes of the national side, has reached out to former opening batsman Chris Rogers for advice on how to scotch the bleeding of the Test teams currently hapless top six.Howard also admitted that he, the coach Darren Lehmann and the national selection panel were under pressure to keep their jobs unless results improved. Appointed as a result of the Argus review in August 2011, he said that there needed to be renewed focus on the defensive and tactical skills of batsmanship to get through difficult days like the one experienced in Hobart on Saturday.It needs more focus. Thats simple, Howard said. Chris was fantastic, you go back to what he and David Warner did at the Oval [in 2015], I think it was 14 runs off 10 overs, they read the situation really well. That patience and adaptability to read the situation there. Ive really been impressed by Chris insights and comments and I was before.Hes got a good insight into the game ... weve talked to him about coming and talking to people around that, both technically and mentally, and about a year ago he worked with our Under-19s. Its a fair comment and something to drive some of our thinking.The position of Australian batting coach has changed hands this year, following Howards decision not to grant an improved contract to Michael Di Venuto, who held the position with some success for the previous three years. Di Venuto, who has been in Hobart this week, then took the job as head coach of Surrey, and the role was handed over to the former England batsman Graeme Hick, an internal appointment via his role at the National Cricket Centre.Before this Test, Hick admitted he had his work cut out to build the relationships necessary to be an effective batting coach for the team. The rest of Lehmanns support staff, including the assistant coach David Saker and the fielding coach Greg Blewett, are all relatively recent appointments. Rogers has said that the spate of batting collapses pointed to deeper issues within the team, and in the domestic structure beneath it.I think good sides always find a way to fight when theyre in trouble, and the Australian side at the moment, when they lose a few wickets its just a collapse, Rogers told ABCs Offsiders on Sunday. All 10 wickets have fallen, weve seen it now two Tests in a row I think for 86 in the first Test and now 85 in this Test, and you dont see that [often]. So theres something fundamentally wrong I think with the side, theyre obviously lacking confidence. Theres no doubt the talents there, but they just cant find a way to fight, and thats really disconcerting.Speaking to particularly a few of the older guys, past players, theres a bit of a thought that maybe we should push to return to how the Sheffield Shield used to be - just pick the best sides, the best players and see who wins. We have this system now where were trying to identify players and push them through. But weve been doing that for a fair while now and it doesnt seem to be working, the performmances havent really been there to justify it. Hydro Flask Coffee 16 Oz. I think its about now finding that winning culture. Weve perhaps lost that, and whether we need to find that at the level below, maybe thats the way to go.Howard stated, among other things, that Australias traditional Gabba start - where they had not lost a Test match since 1988 - had to be moved for commercial reasons, namely an effort to build the audience for a Brisbane match via the avenue of a day-night Test. But he also said the team had to be adaptable enough to cope. The team does like starting in Brisbane obviously but we just talked about adaptability and being able to play in different conditions at different times, Howard said. Brisbane has been a Test match that has struggled in other areas of the game over the last couple of years and they look to do something different.Id like to have games in Brisbane to support the team at times, there were other aspects as well, but we also need to adapt and I dont want to look for excuses. We want to look for excuses at times and look for easy answers, and I dont want to go down that track. Whatever you get overseas, whatever you get at home, do your homework, do your preparation get ready to adapt to the situation and the conditions on offer.Like the national selectors, Trevor Hohns and Mark Waugh, Howards contract expires at the end of June 2017. The selection chairman Rod Marsh has already indicated he will vacate his post at that time, but Howard said there had been no discussion about finding his replacement any earlier than that. He did indicate,d however, that the entire panel may be refreshed at that time.Its important to note that Rod and I had that discussion well before the Sri Lanka tour, Howard said. This has been well in train and [his replacement] hasnt been contemplated, we announced it a couple of weeks ago, and it was just confirming what all of us had known for a long time.Weve always had different guys on different tours. Trevor Hohns and Mark Waugh will go on and their contracts are due up at the same time as well, so they may not be staying either. I appreciate the pressure comes on Rod, he knows that this comes with the role, but there are people in that situation all the time and every time you say someone is not going to stay and you exit them straight away it doesnt respect the work that they are doing at the time.Howard also defended the decision to extend Lehmanns contract until 2019 in August. This is a great challenge for his coaching, I think hes in uncharted territory for him as well and weve talked about that, Howard said. This is a great chance for him to reinvent.Hes been contracted through past 2019, which is a huge year in the calendar, Ashes away and a World Cup back-to-back. Weve got a young captain with a coach thats wanted to give the team and squad some stability. I make no apologies for that, I made the decision and I take accountability for that. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies JerseysCheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '