Leonard Fournette was all set to return to action | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
chenyan94 Dez 27 '18

after a hamstring injury kept him out of the last two games. With the Jacksonville Jaguars hosting the New York Jets at the end of a three-game home stand Womens Keelan Cole Jersey , it would be the perfect game for a tune up — this was an inferior opponent that the team could (and did) beat without him. Give him some reps and ease him back in before back-to-back away games against the Kansas City Chiefs and Dallas Cowboys.His hamstring had other thoughts. After 12 touches that amounted to 35 total yards from scrimmage, Fournette was done.Asked after the game if he had any concerns about Fournette’s injury now that two games off didn’t prevent re-injury, head coach Doug Marrone was as plain as day:“I think so. I’d be bullshitting if I said no,” Marrone said on Sunday evening. “Anytime you come back and you’re ready to go and then all of the sudden you get injured again, it’s not a good sign.”Fournette being held out and inactive in games is one thing. Going back into action and having to leave a game so early is another.Don’t be surprised if the Jaguars hit the waiver wire next week. The Jacksonville Jaguars put on a clinic against the New York Jets this past weekend Womens T.J. Yeldon Jersey , winning 31-12 and dominating in all three phases. There were a couple of mistakes — a T.J. Yeldon fumble, a silly interception late in the game, and two sacks allowed by the offensive line.Who was responsible for both of those sacks? Let’s take a look.Sack #1: 3rd & 11 at NYJ 13, 4:25 left in 1Q(Shotgun) B.Bortles sacked at NYJ 14 for -1 yards (H.Anderson)Henry Anderson makes a good inside move here on newly signed left guard Andrew Norwell, but the full view shows that Blake Bortles had an outlet pass to Leonard Fournette in the flat. It’s third down Womens Yannick Ngakoue Jersey , yes, and Bortles is looking for the first down or touchdown. But if you feel pressure you’ve got to get it out to your running back who is 10 yards away from the nearest defender.Fault: Blake BortlesSack #2: 1st & 10 at JAX 49, 3:50 in 2QB.Bortles sacked at JAX 39 for -10 yards (L.Williams)Because of the fake to T.J. Yeldon, this play takes a little longer than normal to develop. That allows Leonard Williams to make an inside move against right guard A.J. Cann. The coverage is good and I wonder if Blake could have fit that ball to D.J. Chark on the right side of the field. All in all, the offensive line has to give Blake just a second longer to let the routes develop.Fault: A.J. CannSummaryIn all Cheap Cam Robinson Jersey , the offensive line did a good job. Blake again had a lot of volume (41 drop backs for 38 attempts and three runs) and aside from the two sacks the Jets had just two hits on him. Without their starting left tackle and their right guard a bit banged up, I’d say they’re doing a better-than-expected job. After all, offensive linemen are only responsible for four sacks through four games.2018 sack totalsPlayerSacksPlayerSacksUp next: The Kansas City Chiefs!