Youth Derek Carrier Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
huangjian123 Jan 2 '19

Chris Warren III after another big game for Raiders: ‘I’m showing that I’m capable’ but still room for improvement Normally in the second preseason game Authentic Donald Penn Jersey , the reserves see a bit less work than they did in the first preseason game. Not in this case. The Raiders were sitting out their starters, so the second preseason game became another chance for the backups to prove themselves.Chris Warren has been proving himself since the beginning of his time in Oakland. He wasn’t a priority free agent, he had to try out. He proved he was worthy of being signed. Then he proved himself worthy of a shot in the game with his performance in training camp. Now he’s proving himself on the field as well.“Chris is doing a great job,” said quarterback EJ Manuel. “I think coaches got on him early in camp, but I think it only helps him. . . it’s been great, obviously, to see come alive, he played great the first week, but honestly he has been doing that the past couple of weeks in practice.”Warren had an outstanding first preseason game against the Lions last week, rushing for 86 yards on 16 carries. It earned him the first carry and the bulk of the carries against the Rams Saturday in LA. And he stepped up, running for 110 yards on 18 carries and adding his first touchdown as well.“I’ll remember this one for a while,” Warren said of his first NFL score. It came from three yards out in the third quarter and was the Raider first point in the game.Getting in the end zone was something he wasn’t able to do in the first game despite his solid running then. So http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-p.j.-hall-jersey , has he finally proven himself?“Not yet, we’re still in preseason. Coaches aren’t showing their full hands,” said Warren, who has downplayed his performance at each phase. “I believe that I’m showing that I’m capable but I don’t believe I’ve proved anything yet. I still need to go back out there and prove some more stuff.”His coach likes what he sees from his big unheralded back, but he agrees, there is much left for Warren to prove yet. “He’s a good back, isn’t he?” Gruden said of Warren. “I mean, he’s run for almost 200 yards in two weeks. And I know he’s not playing against the regulars but he’s not playing with the regulars either. He’s a big powerful back that’s taking are of the ball. “He’s got to get better without the football — that’s what it’s all about with him. We know he can run, we know he’s powerful and fast and elusive, but he’s got to get a lot better without the football to be an NFL back.”That’s the mental side of the game. Something you would figure Warren can improve upon considering his father was a Pro Bowl NFL running back. “Mostly just the [pre-snap] reads,” Warren said of where he still must improve. “You’re supposed to read from the ‘Y’ in. Just making sure that I’m not biting on a fake or a delayed blitz and getting out into my route. Just quicker recognition.”The Raiders may have something in Warren. Even through two preseason games, his talents have shown up. The third preseason game we should see a lot more of the starters Gareon Conley Jersey , but we should see a good amount of work from him again Warren in the preseason finale.Follow @LeviDamienBrandon LaFell may be replacing Martavis Bryant on Raiders roster, but the two couldn’t be more different Last weekend, among several post-roster cutdown, the Raiders added a new receiver. He’s 31-year-old Brandon LaFell. The team cut Martavis Bryant, who they had traded a third round pick in last Aprils draft to acquire. The primary criticism from Gruden was that he just wasn’t versatile enough. So, I guess the question is whether he thinks he has that in LaFell.“Well, he’s a good player. He has played multiple roles and played well when he’s played,” Gruden said of the 6-3, 210-pounder. “Physical guy. We think he can come in and get ready quickly to make a contribution. He’s got size we like, he’s an excellent blocker, high-effort player, detailed Youth Derek Carrier Jersey , professional wide out. He’s going to give us some versatility and depth, which we need.”Basically what I am hearing here is Gruden sees in LaFell everything he didn’t see in Bryant. All the things he complained about with Bryant during training camp, aside from his missing a few practices with migraines, was being a one-trick pony and not picking up the offense like he should.If you listen to Jason Marcum from SB Nation blog Cincy Jungle talk about LaFell about his last two seasons with the Bengals, he looks like he may be the anti-Martavis Bryant in the raw talent and physical abilities category as well.Bryant was known for his ability to take the top off of a defense. That’s why the Raiders wanted him in the first place. But he keeps popping positive for marijuana, presumably to deal with his migraines, and was the only receiver on the Raiders roster who couldn’t play the slot as well as out wide. Even if he could, his suspension would have ended any possibility of him contributing even in his area of expertise.So, Brandon LaFell it is.Follow @LeviDamien