Wisconsin-Milwaukee on Friday night at the TD Bank Classic | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Jan 5 '19
MADISON, Wis. NBA Jerseys China . -- If Wisconsin coach Paul Chryst has made a final decision on who will start at quarterback for the 11th-ranked Badgers at Michigan State, his players are doing their best to not reveal the pick.Bart Houston and Alex Hornibrook have been splitting reps in practice. The depth chart lists Houston as the starter, but Chryst has said that he will let each quarterbacks performance in practice through the week dictate who wins the job.Unless hes already made up his mind.Thats what Ive heard, yup, Hornibrook said after practice on Tuesday evening when asked if he would start this weekend against the eighth-ranked Spartans .Or maybe not.Coach is getting us both ready to go. If Im the guy, Im ready to go. If Barts the guy, Im ready for that, too, Hornibrook said when asked to clarify.Hornibrook was surrounded by reporters, as if facing a huddle. Houston endured similar questioning.Both of us are preparing like were going in to start. That was the same thing the past three weeks, Houston said.The quarterbacks tried to follow their coachs elusive lead.Both have to be ready to play, to be sure. Im positive of that, Chryst said Monday when asked if Houston was still the starter.Houston won a competition for the starting job in training camp. The senior started all three games this season, completing 62 percent of his 71 passes for 527 yards, with two touchdowns and two interceptions.He said that he was a little frustrated with the starting job in limbo, but that was a little selfish of me. Its not who I am. Its whatever I can do to help the team.Hornibrook has played in two games, completing 76 percent of his 17 passes for 183 yards, with two scores and one interception. He led three second-half scoring drives to help jump-start the offense in last weeks 23-17 win over Georgia State.Houston and Hornibrook split practice reps evenly this week, as Houston said they have done all season.Youre a play away every game from the other guy being your guy from then on, offensive coordinator Joe Rudolph said. Weve got to get both guys ready every week ... and I think its helped both those guys continue to develop, so were not going to change it.The Badgers could also be trying to just keep the Spartans guessing about the quarterback situation. Rudolph sounded just as elusive about his injured running backs.Starter Corey Clement (left ankle), along with backups Taiwan Deal (right leg) and Bradrick Shaw (right shoulder) are each listed as questionable on the injury report.All those guys are a little bit here and there right now. So everyone or no one will be ready, I feel pretty good about that, said Rudolph, drawing laughs.---AP College Football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org Cheap NBA Jerseys Free Shipping .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Cheap NBA Jerseys China .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. http://www.cheapnbajerseysauthenticonline.com/ . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ohio State coach Kevin McGuff said his team accomplished what it set out to do Saturday in a blowout win over less-talented NIU Brooklyn: The Buckeyes improved.Sierra Calhoun scored 22 points and Kelsey Mitchell added 21 as No. 7 Ohio State routed the Northeast Conference team 113-54.Obviously, today was going to be more about us, and how we handled this game and this situation, McGuff said. Because were really trying to focus on ourselves and getting better, and we did that. If we were going make it about the score or something like that, then we were going to get distracted and caught up in some things that we shouldnt be doing.The more aggressive Buckeyes had 18 steals and with a size advantage inside, outrebounded the Blackbirds 56 to 30.Makayla Waterman added 15 points and nine rebounds for Ohio State, and Kiara Lewis had 12 points. Tori McCoy had nine points and 12 rebounds.I think we played good as a team, Calhoun said. I felt like the ball was moving a lot more than it normally does. I feel like were getting better as a team gradually as the games go on.Drew Winter led LIU Brooklyn with 12 points, and Brianna Farris Drew had 10. The Blackbirds are winless in their first three starts.Mitchell, an All-American and arguably the Big Tens best player, was her usual hot-shooting self, going 8 for 11 from the floor, hitting four 3-pointers and dishing five assists.With a front-court size advantage of a couple inches, Ohio State (3-1) dominated under the basket, logging 62 points in the paint compared with zero by the Blackbirds. Ohio State shot 50.4 percent from the floor, while LIU Brooklyn made just 31.5 percent of its shots.Ohio States 11-0 run to begin the game set the tone. The Buckeyes led 32-8 after the first period on the strengthh of Duke transfer Calhouns 5 for 5 shooting from beyond the arc. Stitched NBA Jerseys. . The Blackbirds played better in the second period but still trailed 59-20 at the half. Ohio State led by 53 after three quarters.My team did a great job of finding me after they saw I was hitting all those 3s, Calhoun said. Once that first shot goes in your confidence goes up, and I just kept shooting.LIU Brooklyn coach Stephanie Oliver said there were bright spots for her team.It prepared us for our conference, she said. Look, we can score 54 points on a good basketball team. Our out-of-bounds plays work, our offense works. If we can execute against them and get better against them, its really going to help us down the line.BIG PICTURELIU Brooklyn: After their third straight loss by double-digits to open the season, the Blackbirds have much room for improvement.Ohio State: The Buckeyes lighter preconference schedule continues, giving them a chance to work out the bugs before the tougher games begin. They did what they were supposed to do against a less-talented team.Playing teams like this helps us out executing plays, doing the little things, making nice passes, posting up well, McCoy said. It was a learning experience for all of us.INJURY REPORTOhio State forward Stephanie Mavunga got the day off because of what McGuff described as general soreness.POLL IMPLICATIONSOhio State likely will stay put at or around No. 7.UP NEXTLIU Brooklyn: Plays University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee on Friday night at the TD Bank Classic in Burlington, Vermont.Ohio State: Travels to Fort Myers to play Florida Gulf Coast.---Follow Mitch Stacy at http://twitter.com/mitchstacy Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '