roster because of Torontos concerns about Travis knee. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Jan 5 '19
DALLAS -- Dirk Nowitzki will be out at least two more games with a right Achilles tendon injury that has contributed to the Dallas Mavericks superstar missing 11 of the first 16 games this season. Air Max 95 Sale Outlet .The 38-year-old Nowitzki returned from an eight-game absence because of the injury and played against the Los Angeles Clippers and Cleveland last week before sitting again at home against New Orleans on Sunday. He also missed two games early in the season with an illness.The Mavericks (3-13) are off to their worst start since going 1-23 in 1993-94. Theyve had an eight-game losing streak, the longest since a 15-game skid in 1997-98, the season before Nowitzki arrived.Nowitzki will miss Wednesdays game against San Antonio and a trip to Charlotte on Thursday. Dallas then returns home to start a stretch of five games in eight days.Rookie Dorian Finney-Smith has been starting in Nowitzkis place. Cheap Air Max 95 Free Shipping . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Air Max 95 Sale Cheap .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. http://www.wholesaleairmax95.com/ . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. CLEVELAND -- Losing the opener might not be Torontos only setback early in the AL Championship Series.Blue Jays second baseman Devon Travis aggravated an injury in his right knee during a 2-0 loss to the Cleveland Indians on Friday night and afterward sounded pessimistic about his chances of returning in the series.It hurts pretty bad, Travis said. I felt good going into the game. I covered first on that bunt and jarred my knee a little bit. I felt a super sharp pain in my knee and it felt like it was going to give out a little bit.Travis is scheduled to undergo an MRI on Saturday before Game 2 and the Blue Jays are hoping for good results. Toronto manager John Gibbons didnt want to guess whether Travis would be available for the remainder of the series.Theyre still checking him out, Gibbons said. He felt good going into the game. He planted and felt a sharp pain in his knee, and he wasnt able to continue. Thats where were at rigght now. Air Max 95 Clearance. What happens (next), I couldnt tell you.The 25-year-old Travis missed two games in the Division Series against Texas after sustaining a bone bruise in his right knee. He batted .300 with 11 homers and 50 RBI in 101 games during the regular season.If hes ruled out, the Blue Jays cant replace him on the 25-man roster for the rest of the ALCS because its a pre-existing injury.In the fifth, Coco Crisp dropped a bunt down the first base line that was fielded by Edwin Encarnacion. He threw to Travis, who caught the ball and then began walking in obvious pain. He was replaced by Ryan Goins, who was lifted for pinch-hitter Darwin Barney in the seventh.Goins played in 77 games this year, batting .186 with 12 RBI. He was added to the ALCS roster because of Torontos concerns about Travis knee. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys' ' '