Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consec | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Jan 7 '19
Nico Rosberg called his Germany pole really satisfying after nailing a late lap in Q3 in spectacular style to edge out Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton. Cheap Nike Zoom Sale .Rosberg had gone purple in the first two sectors on his opening Q3 lap when he bailed out and pitted, something Mercedes put down to an electronics issue. That allowed Lewis Hamilton to take provisional pole ahead of the final runs at the end of the session.Mercedes fuelled Rosberg for more laps in case of a mistake but the German only needed one, crossing in a very impressive 1:14.363 in front of his home crowd, two tenths up on Lewis Hamilton.Speaking about that lap, he said: Yeah it was a great feeling. It was a great lap and not only was it just one lap that I had but I also had extra fuel to make sure I had another shot if a mistake or something happens.So I had fuel for three laps so that was some more time in hand there. So that was a really satisfying lap.Rosberg admits he has never experienced anything similar to the issue he experienced in the final session, which saw him loose control of his throttle pedal as he entered Hockenheims stadium section.It was frustrating at the time because it was a quick lap and I managed to lose it just two corners from the end, in a way that Ive never experienced before. It was definitely tough in that moment and I also knew that I had to put extra fuel for the last run to be able to do three laps, just to have a bit of a contingency plan in case it didnt quite work out. Nike Zoom Shoes Online . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Cheap Nike Zoom Shoes . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. http://www.cheapnikezoom.us/ . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. WASHINGTON -- Tyler Cavanaugh had 18 points and 10 rebounds on Thursday night and George Washington never trailed on its way to a 61-41 win over Arkansas-Pine Bluff.The Colonials (3-0) overcame 19 turnovers by dominating the boards at both ends, grabbing 14 at the offensive end and outrebounding Pine Bluff 55-32 overall.George Washington pulled away with a 14-2 run to lead 25-10 in the first half and carried a double-digit lead throughout the second half.The Golden Lions (1--2) trailed by 12 at the break and went scoreless for nearly six minutes early in the second half while George Washington stretched to a 45-20 lead. Nike Zoom Clearance. Pine Bluff made just 26.7 percent (16 of 60) from the field and 13.6 percent (3 of 22) from 3-point range. Ghiavonni Robinson and Marcus Wallace led the Golden Lions with nine points each. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '