d to miss the rest of the regular season | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Sep 22 '17
Polish Olympic discus thrower Piotr Malachowski, who won a silver medal at the Rio Games last week, announced on his Facebook page Friday that he is auctioning his medal to help treat Olek Szymanski, a 3-year-old Polish boy who suffers from retinoblastoma. Brandon Carlo Jersey .In Rio I fought for gold, Malachowski wrote, according to Facebooks translation. Today, I appeal to everyone -- lets fight together about something that is even more precious. The health of this fantastic boy.According to Malachowski, the procedure to treat the rare form of cancer isnt available in Poland; it is offered only in New York.Siepomaga, a Polish charity foundation, has already raised nearly?one-third of the $126,000 necessary to finance the treatment. The auction is scheduled to end Friday, with all proceeds going to Szymanskis treatment.If you help me, Malachowski said, my silver may be more valuable than gold for Olek.Matt Beleskey Bruins Jersey . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. Phil Esposito Jersey . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. http://www.bruinshockeypro.com/authentic-milan-lucic-bruins-jersey/ . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. NEW YORK -- The New York Yankees will honor Mark Teixeira in a ceremony before the regular-season finale Oct. 2 against Baltimore.The 36-year-old first baseman announced in August his plans to retire after the season.Teixeira has played 14 seasons and has 406 home runs. Only four switch-hitters in major league history have more -- Mickey Mantle (536), Eddie Murray (504), Chipper Jones (468) and Carlos Beltran (419).A member of the Yankees 2009 World Series championship team, Teixeira led the league that year with 122 RBI and tied for the league lead with 39 homers. He finished second in the AL MVP vote.He has been injured much of this season and is hitting .198 with 12 homers and 37 RBI.Teixeira is a three-time All-Star, five-time Gold Glove winner and three-time Silver Slugger winner. He joined the Yankees as a free agent in 2009, signing an eight-year contract. He also played with Texas (2003-07), Atlanta (2007-08) and the Los Angeles Angels (2008).TEIXS REPLACEMENT?1B Greg Bird, sidelined all season following surgery in February to repair a right labrum tear, is takinng batting practice with the Yankees instructional league team in Tampa, Florida and remains on target to face live pitching next week. Torey Krug Bruins Jersey. . Bird, set to play in the Arizona Fall League next month, and Tyler Austin are the two top in-house candidates to replace Teixeira in 2017. Were all fighting for a job, Bird said. The best players play. It will make both of us better I think, and thats what you want.HELPING ARRIVING SOON?OF Aaron Hicks (right hamstring strain) hit with Bird and feels game-ready. The Yankees havent ruled out Hicks rejoining the team during a three-game series at Tampa Bay that begins Tuesday night. CF Jacoby Ellsbury is day to day after bruising his right knee sliding into a bullpen wall trying to make a catch Saturday at Boston. Right fielder Aaron Judge is expected to miss the rest of the regular season because of a strained oblique. Yankees manager Joe Girardi watched part of Mondays instructional league workout. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '