all Jerseys Hockey Jeall Jerseys Hockey Jerseyrsey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jan 9 '19
Ireland Women 115 for 7 (Shillington 48, Letsoalo 2-17) beat South Africa Women 95 (Chetty 28, Garth 2-12) by 20 runsScorecard A dramatic collapse by South Africa Women in their chase of 116 meant that Ireland Women won the second T20I by 20 runs and leveled the two-match series in Dublin. China Jerseys . It was also Irelands first-ever win over South Africa.South Africa stumbled from 77 for 4 to 95 all out, losing six wickets for 18 runs, all between overs 16 and 20. Trisha Chetty, the only batsman to score more than 20, top-scored with 28, in an innings in which the highest partnership was worth only 19 runs.Four South African batsmen, including Chetty, were run out as Ireland completed a win with three balls left in the match. Kim Garth picked up 2 for 12 in her four overs while every other Ireland bowler, except Amy Kenealy, picked up a wicket apiece.Irelands total of 115 for 7, after they were put in to bat, may have seemed below par at the halfway stage given how well their openers, Clare Shillington and Gaby Lewis, began the innings.The pair added 78 in 13 overs before Shillington fell for a 41-ball 48 that included six fours and a six. In the next over, medium-pacer Marcia Letsoalo struck twice in the space of five balls to dismiss Lewis and Jennifer Gray and Ireland slipped further when Isobel Joyce was run out for 1 in the 15th over.Garth and Shauna Kavanagh added 24 for the fifth wicket and took Ireland past the 100-run mark, but their dismissals in the last two overs limited the sides chances of a few extra runs at the end.The two sides will square off in the first of four ODIs in Dublin on Friday. Stitched Jerseys Australia . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. Cheap Jerseys Australia Free Shipping . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http://www.cheapjerseysaustralia.com/ . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Former NASCAR driver Mike Wallace still suffers from black floaters in his right eye and still has problems with depth perception from injuries suffered in an alleged assault June 17 following a Rascal Flatts concert.Wallace testified about his injuries Tuesday during the first day of trial for three men charged with misdemeanors for assaulting him, his daughter and his son-in-law. The men -- Paul Lucas, 29, Nathan Lucas, 24, and Randolph Mangum, 23 -- pleaded not guilty during the arraignment prior to the start of the trial.The 57-year-old Wallace also suffered a broken tooth that he still needs to have replaced as well as lacerations in his mouth. His daughter, Lindsey Wallace Van Wingerden, suffered a broken wrist and black eye.On the stand for more than two hours, Wallace testified he doesnt remember the fight itself. He said he saw a man staggering by the bathroom and then later saw him arrive to a group across from his car. Wallace testified he told the group, Howd you like the show? and then when he saw the man, added, Looks like your boy made it back. When told the mans mother was there, he said, Hi, mom, how are you doing?According to Wallaces testimony, one of the other men cursed at him and said, Get the hell out of here, to which Wallace responded, What the hell is going on? What is wrong with you? Wallace said the next thing he remembered was being hurt on the ground.During cross examination, the focus was on Wallaces actions that night. He said he had four drinks -- two at dinner and two during the concert. He said he wwasnt inebriated. Cheap Authentic Jerseys. . He had taken anti-anxiety medication earlier in the day, medication that his prescription indicated he was not supposed to mix with alcohol.Wallace was shown a video where he had trouble identifying people by faces but could make assumptions by physique and the color of clothing, which he said appeared to show him in the group getting punched. He testified he did not start the fight.Another issue brought up by the defense was a 2007 assault charge naming Wallace. Wallace said he was not familiar with the charge, nor with a man named Timothy Wayne Coe. Court records show a 2007 assault charge that was later dismissed in North Carolina with Timothy Coe Wayne as the complainant against Wallace.In other testimony, the arresting police officer indicated that he was told the men charged in the fight acted in self-defense. The police investigation report includes three additional victims, including people with the last name Lucas and Mangum.Nicole Melton, a distant relative of Wallaces who was at the concert but didnt know the Wallaces were there, testified about witnessing the commotion and seeing Wallace on the ground unconscious with a bloody face. She did testify that Wallace was highly aggravated after eventually getting up and going to the ambulance, stating that we need to get that [expletive], meaning the man whom he thought was involved in the fight.The trial will continue Wednesday morning. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '