.I can learn from every game, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Okt 11 '17
Still stinging from a 31-24 home loss to the Seattle Seahawks, the New England Patriots travel across the country to face the woeful San Francisco 49ers on Sunday. Nike Tn Trainers Sale .And they will do so without Rob Gronkowski.The big tight end, injured by a smashing hit from Seattles Earl Thomas on Sunday night, missed five plays but came back and finished the game, which ended when an attempted fade to him in the end zone was incomplete. He was ruled out of the game against the 49ers on Friday.On Monday a report surfaced he suffered a punctured lung. Then Tuesday another report said it was a bruised sternum.There was no Gronkowski news Wednesday -- except that his brother, Glenn, was re-signed to the practice squad.While all was quiet on that front, it was apparent neither Gronkowski will be on the field when the 7-2 Patriots visit the 1-8 (with eight straight losses) 49ers.Clearly, Rob Gronkowskis absence makes the powerful New England offense weaker. But the injury took focus away from what the Patriots defense did Sunday, which was little as Russell Wilson threw for 348 yards and three touchdowns.Chip Kelly is the coach of the 49ers now, but last year he brought the Philadelphia Eagles to Gillette Stadium and won, scoring 35 points.(Coach Bill Belichick) has been on us about that game, too, defensive captain Devin McCourty said Wednesday. Obviously, we didnt do some things well that game, so we just talked about the importance of, with Chip Kelly being there now, theyll definitely probably go through that game, and things that they gave us trouble with theyll look at and probably go back to.Hes (Belichick) trained us as players I think in really all phases of the game about being prepared for those things, so weve gone through that game a little bit, just watching and seeing how we might get attacked, obviously, not by Philly but by a team coached by Chip Kelly.Asked what his team has to do to calm the fears of anxious Patriots fans about the defense, McCourty said, Its simple. Weve just got to play better -- theres nothing I can say to calm that or anything, weve just got to go out there and play better. I think thats what everyone in the locker room and everyone on the defense wants to go out there and do. Theres nothing to say. Youve just got to go do it.The 49ers are 29th in the NFL in total offense and 30th in passing. But theyre seventh in rushing, with Colin Kaepernick always a threat to take off with the football. And the New England defensive players have been impressed with the way the Niners have moved the ball the last two games -- the third and fourth games with Kaepernick as the starter.I mean, if wed have played well (last week) wed still have something to prove, New England defensive end Chris Long said. Every week we have something to prove. If you have a mindset any different in this league, youre going to get embarrassed because theres good teams every week that you have to play that has weapons. San Francisco certainly has that.The 49ers only win was a 28-0 opening victory over the Los Angeles Rams, who also remain on New Englands schedule. They lost by three points at Arizona last Sunday.Earlier this week, Kelly, the former offensive coordinator at the University of New Hampshire, revealed some extremely important news on his relationship with Belichick.Were Facebook friends, Kelly said. We spend a lot of time online together.He is a good friend. Hes always been very, very kind to me, whether I was at New Hampshire or Oregon or now, when Ive been in the NFL. Very good friend. ... I was just very thankful that he is a friend of mine, and Ive got great respect for him. Excited about the matchup this week and getting a chance to coach against him again.Talking about Kaepernick and the Niners attack Wednesday, Belichick said, They run the ball as much as any team in the league so that sets up their play action and some of the quarterback movement plays that hes good at, as well as their third-down package. He has a good group of skill players to work with. The receivers are good, the tight ends are good, the backs are very good. They can move the ball. Nike Air Force 1 Mid 07 . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. Black Mid Top Air Force Ones . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. http:///...x-plus-tn-ultra.html .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. SPARTANBURG, S.C. -- Panthers coach Ron Rivera said the idea of labelling right tackle Mike Remmers as a Super Bowl goat is completely absurd.Sure, Remmers got beat twice on the edge by Von Miller last February, resulting in a pair of strip-sacks against Cam Newton that led to 15 points in a 24-10 loss to the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl 50.And yes, Miller was honored as the games MVP, while Remmers was left answering questions about his inability to block one of the NFLs best pass rushers.But Rivera has staunchly defended Remmers, saying the criticism is unwarranted.People didnt understand what we were trying to do in terms of our protection, Rivera said.Rivera said the Panthers coaches and players made some mistakes across the board but to blame it on one guy and finger-point without really knowing is very unfair.Remmers, who is back as the teams starting right tackle this season, doesnt like to talk about the game saying it took him about 24 hours to put the loss behind him.Im not worried about that at all, Remmers said. Its a new season, a new beginning, a new everything.The big question is where does Remmers go from here -- will he be able to bounce back and have a great career, or will he forever be haunted by the memory of allowing two sacks on the games biggest stage?Remmers isnt the first player to struggle in the Super Bowl, of course.Hall of Fame tight end Jackie Smith retired after dropping a key pass in the end zone from Roger Staubach in Dallas Super Bowl 13 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.Buffalos Scott Norwood only played one more season with the Bills after his potential game-winning field goal from 47 yards infamously sailed wide right against the New York Giants, beginning a string of four straight Super Bowl losses for the Bills.And Oakland Raiders quarterback Rich Gannon never completely recovered from his five-interception performance against Tampa Bay in Super Bowl 37.All of those players were near the tail end of their NFL careers anyway.Remmers is different.Hes 27 and viewed as a key cog in Carolinas highly regarded offensive line.General manager Dave Gettleman is quiick to point out the Panthers are 22-4 since Remmers took over as their starting right tackle late in the 2014 season. Buy Air Max 97. Thats one of the reasons he didnt attempt to replace Remmers this offseason, instead signing him to a one-year restricted free agent tender of $2.5 million.Its easy to forget that two weeks before the Super Bowl the Panthers racked up 49 points against the Arizona Cardinals in the NFC championship game behind a dominant performance by their offensive line. Or that Carolina finished second in the league in rushing and first in scoring in 2015.I have absolute confidence in Mike Remmers, Rivera said. Ive got no issue with Mike Remmers.He has the support of his teammates, too.Five-time Pro Bowl center Ryan Kalil said the Panthers are a better team with Remmers at right tackle. Kalils brother, Matt, plays left tackle for the Minnesota Vikings, so he knows just how difficult it is to be left on an island.Listen, Mike is a big reason for our success last year, Kalil said in defense of his teammate. Football is a team game so a lot of time people like to highlight players and look for scapegoats on certain things. So by no means is it one guys fault for winning or losing a football game.Remmers said hes continued to work on his technique and getting better.Hes leaned on the support of his wife, Kelly, and his teammates. Hes also entered a new phase of life, becoming a father in the offseason, which has helped put things in perspective.Norwood told the Buffalo News earlier this year that his missing the field goal against the Giants was like when I think about my parents and when they died. People always say time will take care of that. I dont think it really does.Remmers doesnt seem to be letting it affect him the same way. Perhaps he feels there is just too much football left to play in his young career.I can learn from every game, Remmers said. If you stop learning, you stop playing.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ChinaNFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '