Royals: Yost said OF Lorenzo Cain (left hamstring) is probably at about 85 percent. Cain is eligible to come | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Jan 14 '19
BOSTON -- Boston College coach Jim Christian saw his team play very well with the game tight in the closing minutes. Wholesale Black Air Max Store .Its something that was rare for the Eagles last season.Jerome Robinson scored a career-high 24 points, Ky Bowman had 14 and Boston College beat Towson 80-70 on Tuesday night for its third consecutive victory.The Tigers had just grabbed a 57-56 edge on John Davis hook in the lane with 8:35 to play. Christian called timeout and was pleased with what he saw.I was proud of our guys when they took the lead with that timeout, he said. There wasnt any heads down. There was just talk about what they needed to do to fix the defense and they did it.Connar Tava scored 13 points and Jordan Chatman added 10 points for the Eagles (3-1).Mike Morsell led the Tigers (2-2) with 24 points. Amaud William Adala Moto had 18 before fouling out in the final minute.Neither team held more than a two-possession lead for over 15 minutes until BC went on an 8-0 spree, pushing it to 74-65 with 53 seconds to play.We tried to make some hero plays, Towson coach Pat Skerry said. We did some things that we must get better at to be honest with you.Tavas basket in the lane pushed BC up 68-65. Nik Popovic hit a jumper before Bowman sealed it with four free throws.They took the lead and we didnt back down, BC forward A.J. Turner said. We didnt let that affect us. We just fought right back.The Eagles led 45-27 at halftime.BC used an 11-3 spree to pull ahead 33-20 in the first half, with Robinsons 3-pointer from the top capping the run. Chapman also had a pair of 3s -- one from each side of the court -- coming 1:32 apart.BIG PICTURETowson: The Tigers looked a little flat at the start and played very soft defensively, giving BC numerous easy looks before they clamped down over the final 20 minutes.Give them credit. They were more ready to play than us, Skerry said. We just didnt play Towson basketball. We let an opportunity slip. We didnt guard. We historically guard and rebound. We didnt do either one of them well enough tonight.Boston College: For the second straight game the Eagles showed immediate confidence, played with poise and got off to a fast start before fading. Its something that was lacking most of entire games last season and likely shows a team thats maturing.Were starting to gain confidence, Christian said. Theyre starting to see when we execute things work.POUND THE GLASSBC owned a 36-26 rebounding edge, collecting 10 on the offensive glass.The one thing thats happened the last two games is weve rebounded the ball, Christian said. I think theyre understanding that if we do these certain things weve got a chance to win the game.Tava led the way with eight boards.PERFECTThe Eagles were 20 for 20 from the free throw line in the second half.SLOWER PACEBoth teams tightened up defensively in the second half after an up-and-down, wide-open first, causing longer possessions and a much slower pace.It also slowed things when BC switched to a zone defense for about five minutes late in the half, forcing Towson to move the ball around the perimeter.UP NEXTTowson: Faces Stony Brook in the Barclays Classic on Friday.Boston College: Plays Kansas State Friday at the Barclays Center. Sale Youth Air Max . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Air Max 90 Sale Red . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. http://www.cheapairmax2018.us/ .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. DETROIT -- Joakim Soria had already withstood his toughest test, striking out Miguel Cabrera with the bases loaded.Compared to that, fielding Victor Martinezs comebacker should have been fairly simple.I made the pitches that I needed, and I got the result I needed, and then I didnt pick up the ball, Soria said. I probably make that play 95 times out of 100, but I thought he hit it harder than he did, and my body reacted the wrong way.Martinezs grounder deflected off Soria for a tiebreaking single in the seventh inning, scoring two runs and lifting the Detroit Tigers to a 4-2 victory over the Kansas City Royals on Friday night.Martinezs comebacker bounced off Soria and rolled to the area between first and second. With the second baseman playing way out in shallow right field, the Royals couldnt retire Martinez, and two runners scored on the play.Id rather give up a double up the gap than do that, because I had a chance to get us out of the inning, and I didnt take it, Soria said. I made the pitches, but didnt field my position.Detroits Tyler Collins hit a solo homer earlier in the inning off Luke Hochevar (1-2) to tie the game at 2. Ian Kinsler also homered for the Tigers.Justin Verlander (9-6) allowed one earned run and four hits. Justin Wilson pitched the eighth and Francisco Rodriguez finished for his 25th save in 27 chances.Collins was called up from the minors before the game to replace Justin Upton, who was put on the bereavement list. Collins was 2 for 22 with Detroit this season before his seventh-inning homer tied the game. After consecutive singles by Jose Iglesias and Kinsler, Soria came on and walked Cameron Maybin to load the bases with one out.After falling behind 3-0 on Cabrera, Soria recovered to strike out the Detroit slugger, but Martinez followed with his grounder that turned into a two-run single.Verlander struck out the side in the first, and Kinsler led off the bottom half with a homer, but Detroit couldnt add to that lead. With men on first and second in the sixth, Kansas Citys Salvador Perez lifted a deep drive to right that Steven Moya couldnt handle. Blue Air Max Shop. Perez ended up with an RBI double, and another run came home on the play thanks to a throwing error by Kinsler.Kansas City starter Ian Kennedy allowed a run and four hits in 5 1/3 innings. He walked two and struck out three.RESPECTRoyals manager Ned Yost, who was the American League skipper at the All-Star Game, talked a bit about Cabreras gesture in Tuesdays game in which he insisted Kansas Citys Eric Hosmer get another at-bat to try to boost his MVP case. Cabrera didnt replace Hosmer until the seventh inning of that game.Whats really unique about the All-Star Game for me is that you get 34 guys from different organizations that youre screaming at and yelling at one day from across the field, but you walk into that clubhouse door and its amazing how they unite into a team for two days, Yost said.RETURNThe most memorable thing Collins did with the Tigers earlier this season was extend a middle finger toward booing home fans back in April. He heard plenty of cheers Friday. The homer was his first of the season for Detroit.It feels great, definitely, Collins said. It feels better to get the win.TRAINERS ROOMRoyals: Yost said OF Lorenzo Cain (left hamstring) is probably at about 85 percent. Cain is eligible to come off the DL whenever the Royals feel hes ready.Tigers: Manager Brad Ausmus said LHP Daniel Norris (right oblique) was probably a couple of days away from a bullpen session. ... RHP Jordan Zimmermann (neck) said he would probably do long-toss Saturday.UP NEXTRoyals: LHP Danny Duffy (4-1) starts Saturday night against the Tigers. He has struck out at least seven hitters in four straight starts. The last Kansas City pitcher to do it in five straight starts was Zack Greinke, when he won the Cy Young Award in 2009.Tigers: RHP Mike Pelfrey (2-8) tries for his third straight quality start.---Follow Noah Trister at www.Twitter.com/noahtrister Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '