before rebounding to finish 19-14 overall, 1 | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Jan 14 '19
CLEVELAND -- Charlie Whitehurst grimaced in pain and was nearly doubled over as he leaned on a stanchion outside Clevelands locker room while waiting to undergo X-rays. Cheap Air Max 90 China .There was a line of patients.The Browns are losing quarterbacks as quickly as games.Whitehurst and rookie starter Cody Kessler were both injured on Sunday during a 33-13 loss to the New England Patriots, further damaging Clevelands already ravaged quarterback situation.Kessler, making his third start after Robert Griffin III (broken bone in his shoulder) and Josh McCown (broken collarbone) got hurt in the seasons first two weeks, injured his ribs and chest when he was hit hard in the first quarter on a backward pass that skipped out of the end zone and turned into a safety for New England.Whitehurst took over in the second half, but hyperextended his right knee in the final minutes and hobbled to the sideline.The veteran returned to the field to run out the final seconds, but his status for next weeks game at Tennessee remains unclear.I think Ill be fine, he said. I dont know. Well see. I guess there will be some tests, but I think Ill be fine. Ill be ready.The injuries to Kessler and Whitehurst have only magnified problems for first-year Browns coach Hue Jackson, who continues to put on a brave front in the face of the mounting injuries.Jacksons job in rebuilding the Browns was going to be difficult enough. Now hes dealing with a revolving door at the games most important position. Griffin remains sidelined indefinitely, while McCown is holding out hope he could be back soon.Jackson did not provide any specifics on Kesslers injury other than to say nothing was broken.Kessler was drilled by linebacker Donta Hightower as he tried to throw a swing pass to running back Duke Johnson.The third-round draft pick struggled to get up, and when he finally did he walked slowly to the sideline before he was taken to the locker room for tests. Kessler returned to the bench area, but did not go back in the game.I wanted to (play), he said. I tried, but there is a point where you have to be smart. It hurt. I hate leaving guys like that. I hate coming out. It hurt me as a person. It is unfortunate, but that is just the game.For the Browns, its been an epidemic.Theyve had three different starters and have already played five quarterbacks -- wide receiver Terrelle Pryor played 14 snaps at Miami and a few after Kessler and Whitehurst went out -- and only have rookie Kevin Hogan on the practice squad.Its unfortunate, wide receiver Andrew Hawkins said. I really dont have any words for it. Its nothing like Ive been a part of, but its football.Whitehurst dismissed the notion the Browns are snake-bitten.Its the NFL, he said. Guys get hurt. Its the way it goes.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Air Max 90 Free Shipping . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Air Max 90 Cheap Wholesale . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. http://www.clearanceairmax90.com/ . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. LOS ANGELES -- There was plenty for Southern California coach Andy Enfield to smile about after his team put away UC Santa Barbara 96-72 on Sunday night.His biggest smile came when he mentioned the Trojans 25 assists on 33 baskets, a number that even made him overlook his team shooting 35 3-pointers.We shot 40 percent, made 14, but we had 25 assists so I cant get too upset with our players, Enfield said. Weve got some good shooters on this team. But 25 assists, thats a lot. So we did a good job of finding the open man, making the extra pass.The Trojans (6-0) are off to their best start since 2000-01 when they opened with an 8-0 mark.A 6-0 start is great, said Enfield. Were thrilled. I think were all thrilled because weve played some good teams.Bennie Boatwright scored 21 points, Elijah Stewart had 18 points, and Chimezie Metu and Shaqquan Aaron added 15 apiece for the Trojans. Jordan McLaughlin finished with 13 points.Hes much more comfortable, McLaughlin said of Boatwright, who missed the Trojans first two games with upper back spasms. Hes coming off an injury and got out of rhythm. He got the first couple of games out of his system, and now hes back to shooting the ball. Hell be fine.In control throughout, USC remained content to attack the Gauchos from the outside, taking 35 of their 61 shots from beyond the arc, making 14.Thheyve got really good shooters, and they shoot the ball extremely well Gaucho coach Bob Williams said. Air Max 90 Clearance Sale. They shot the ball really well when they got up.Jalen Canty had 16 points and 10 rebounds to lead UC Santa Barbara (0-5). Gabe Vincent scored 15 points and Alex Hart added 14 for the Gauchos, which outscored the Trojans 46-30 in the paint.The Gauchos scored the first basket of the game only to see the Trojans lead from the 18:50 mark of the first half. The Gauchos were still within 66-59 with 8:16 remaining before USC pulled away.The last five, six minutes the roof came off for them, and we didnt play very well, said Williams. We fell apart the last five, six, seven minutes.BIG PICTUREThe Gauchos are 0-5, but opened last season with a 2-7 mark before rebounding to finish 19-14 overall, 11-5 in the Big West Conference.USC has won 15 consecutive non-conference games at the Galen Center, beating UCSB in 13 out of the last 14 meetings. The Gauchos have not beaten the Trojans since 2002.UP NEXTUC Santa Barbara: The Gauchos play their first home game of the season against Sonoma State on Thursday night.USC: The Trojans play on the road for the first time this season Wednesday night at San Diego. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '