lesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China S | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jan 14 '19
BLAINE, Minn. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Retro Black Friday . -- Monday qualifier Glen Day shot a 7-under 65 in perfect conditions Friday to take the first-round lead in the PGA Tour Champions 3M Championship.Yes, I have a little more motivation as a Monday qualifier, Day said. I didnt play as well today as I did Monday. I had no expectations this week. I just wanted to get into the tournament.On Monday, he topped the five qualifiers with a 7-under 64 at nearby Victory Links.On Friday playing in the first group off the first tee at TPC Twin Cities, the 50-year-old Day had four straight late birdies in his bogey-free round.I made some putts and avoided mistakes, Day said. The greens are great. I was first out and they were perfect. Think first group out is an advantage.Jeff Maggert and Rod Spittle shot 66, and two-time champion Bernhard Langer was at 67 along with Colin Montgomerie, Miguel Angel Jimenez, Woody Austin, Kevin Sutherland, Carlos Franco, Scott Dunlap, Bart Bryant and Monday qualifier Jean-Francois Remesy.Langer closed with a 20-foot eagle putt. He has broken par in all 22 of his rounds in the event.Montgomerie had nine birdies and three bogeys.Nine birdies and three mistakes, Montgomerie said. We know this course isnt one of the most difficult. The fairways are quite generous and the greens are super. Youve got to holing putts. I was doing that today. Well see how it does the next two days.Day made a 30-foot birdie putt on the par-4 second and ran in a 10-footer on the par-5 third. He holed a 6-footer on par-4 11th and made four straight on Nos. 14-17, holing putts of 4, 25, 8 and 10 feet.There are a lot of birdie holes on the back nine, Day said. Its a horse race out here, especially on this course.Day won the 1999 MCI Classic for his lone PGA Tour title. On the senior tour, he tied for sixth in Mississippi in April and last month in Endicott, New York.Larry Nelson shot his age with a 68, the third time he was accomplished the feat. Nelson, a World Golf Hall of Famer, also bettered his age last year in the event with a second-round 66 at age 67.John Daly opened with a 72, and two-time defending champion Kenny Perry and local favorite Tom Lehman shot 73. Lehman teamed with Arnold Palmer to design TPC Twin Cities.Fred Funk withdrew after 12 holes because of a back injury. Cheap Air Jordan 16 Retro Black Friday . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. Cheap Air Jordan 20 Retro Black Friday . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. http:///...2-retro-black-friday . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday.Southampton return to Premier League action with a home game against league leaders Liverpool on Saturday. Saints have lost their last two league matches - to Hull City and Chelsea - after battling to a 1-1 draw at Manchester City on October 23, but forward Rodriguez maintains Claude Puels team are better than their results suggest.He told Sky Sports News HQ: Im not sure what we have done in the games that we havent got the points we wanted, but I think we take confidence from our performances. Hopefully our results will start changing and the main thing is to work hard and to keep that going.We have got a good team spirit, great lads and we work hard for each other and it shows against the big teams. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price The performances have been really good, its just the results maybe we deserve a bit better. Cheap Air Jordan 15 Retro Black Friday. Southampton sit in 10th place in the table ahead of the visit of the Reds to St Marys, with 13 points from their 11 matches.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Southampton video Southampton fixtures Southampton stats Get a £10 free bet! Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '