http://www.bluejaysfanproshop.com/authentic-russell-martin-jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
elaine95 Jan 16 '19

SEATTLE (AP) — For a welcome change Justin Smoak Jersey , the Los Angeles Dodgers made the job easy for manager Dave Roberts after a stretch of close games and debatable moves.Manny Machado hit two of Los Angeles’ five home runs, Walker Buehler allowed one run in six innings, and the Dodgers routed the Seattle Mariners 11-1 to open a key three-game series on Friday night.The Dodgers won consecutive games for just the third time since July 28, using the long ball to knock around Seattle starter Wade LeBlanc and for a night take the pressure off their shaky bullpen. It was the Los Angeles bats leading the way, hitting at least five homers in a game for the sixth time this season.“It was a nice change, but those guys, the offense, they were due to break out,” Roberts said.Machado’s first homer led off the fourth inning and was his third since being acquired in a trade with Baltimore. He added a two-run shot in the seventh inning to deep left-center field, where it caromed off the hand of a fan wearing an Orioles jersey with Machado’s name across the back.Machado has 28 homers overall this season and Roberts said his shortstop feels more comfortable now batting third in the Dodgers’ lineup with Justin Turner moving into the No. 2 spot.“I’m not going to say I wasn’t hitting because I was hitting second http://www.bluejaysfanproshop.com/authentic-marco-estrada-jersey ,” Machado said. “It just happened to be I finally locked myself in and went back to what got me here. It just happened I went back to (hitting) third as well.”Yasmani Grandal, Max Muncy and Matt Kemp also went deep as Los Angeles added to its National League-leading home run total. Kemp’s homer was his first since July 22. The Dodgers have 169 homers this season.LeBlanc (7-3) allowed seven runs, five earned, and lasted just 4 1/3 innings.“I made a few mistakes, got away with a couple of them, and three of them I didn’t,” LeBlanc said. “That’s what happens when you run into a good lineup like they have. That’s what they do with mistakes. Especially with stuff like I have, if you’re going to make them against guys like that, they’re going to make you pay.”A long seventh inning at the plate for Los Angeles spelled an early end for Buehler, who was dominant through the first six. Buehler (6-4) allowed just Ryon Healy’s home run leading off the fourth inning. The young right-hander struck out eight and allowed just three hits.Seattle threatened only once when Buehler lost command of his fastball and loaded the bases with one out in the third inning. Buehler got Denard Span to hit a weak grounder and Mitch Haniger was forced out at home plate. Kyle Seager flew out to end the threat.Buehler and two relievers combined to retire 14 straight batters after Healy’s homer until pinch-hitter Gordon Beckham’s two-out single in the eighth.ROTATION CHANGESSeattle is making two changes to its rotation. The first was expected Aaron Sanchez Jersey , with Felix Hernandez moving back into the rotation to start for injured lefty James Paxton on Monday when Houston visits to open a key three-game series.The other move was a bit of a surprise with Seattle pushing Marco Gonzales back a few days. Gonzales was slated to start Sunday’s series finale against the Dodgers, but will instead start the series finale against Houston next Wednesday. Seattle’s starter for Sunday has yet to be announced.Manager Scott Servais said with upcoming off days Seattle had a chance to push Gonzales back and essentially give him one start over the next few weeks. Gonzales has thrown a career-high 142 2/3 innings already this season.TRAINER’S ROOMDodgers: RHP Erik Goeddel was placed on the 10-day disabled list with elbow inflammation on Friday. It’s his second stint on the DL in just the past few weeks. Goeddel was activated off the disabled list last Monday after missing time with a lat injury. The Dodgers reinstated right-handed reliever Daniel Hudson from the 10-day DL to take his spot. Hudson had been out since Aug. 7 with forearm tightness.Mariners: SS Jean Segura was placed on the paternity list on Friday. Seattle selected IF Gordon Beckham from Triple-A Tacoma to take Segura’s roster spot.UP NEXTDodgers: Rich Hill (5-4) looks to remain perfect in his career against Seattle. Hill has appeared in 11 games with four starts against Seattle and is 4-0 with a 1.35 ERA. He hasn’t faced the Mariners since the 2016 season.Mariners: Erasmo Ramirez (0-2) tries to follow up on a strong outing last week in Houston. Ramirez threw five shutout innings allowing just four hits in a no-decision. HOUSTON — The trade deadline additions of right-handers Ryan Pressly and Roberto Osuna, coupled with the sudden emergence of rookie right-hander Josh James, have provided Astros manager A.J. Hinch with options regarding how he wants to structure his bullpen for the stretch run.With Pressly emerging as a valuable setup option for Osuna, bullpen roles have changed for the Astros (92-55). Veteran right-handers Collin McHugh and Hector Rondon, saddled with the decision in a 4-2 loss to the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday, continue to work high-leverage innings, and James was thrown into the mix during the Astros’ recently-completed road trip.The Astros are bloated with solid right-handed relievers, meaning the final two weeks of the season might serve as an audition for veterans aiming to secure a spot on the postseason roster, should the Astros make the playoffs.Article continues below ...“What Pressly has done Kevin Pillar Jersey , he’s pushing everybody around,” Hinch said. “What Osuna has done, he made his mark as the closer. Josh James now factors in. You stay true to your guys as much as you can, but yet I owe it to the entire team, an entire organization, to adapt and adjust.”Astros right-hander Charlie Morton (14-3, 3.15 ERA) will start on Saturday against Arizona. In his first start off the 10-day disabled list, Morton limited Boston to two runs on seven hits and two walks with three strikeouts over five innings in a 5-3 win on Sept. 8. He allowed three runs on three hits and four walks with three strikeouts over five innings in a 4-3 loss at Arizona on May 5 and is 4-1 with a 3.77 ERA over eight starts against the Diamondbacks (78-70).Right-hander Zack Godley (14-9, 4.67 ERA) will make his first career appearance against the Astros on Saturday. He has allowed two or fewer earned runs in six of his last nine road starts since June 10, going 6-1 with a 4.18 ERA while surrendering 24 earned runs over 51 2/3 innings.Arizona right-hander Clay Buchholz will be shut down for the remainder of the season after suffering a flexor strain in his elbow while warming up on Thursday in Colorado. Buchholz http://www.bluejaysfanproshop.com/authentic-russell-martin-jersey , limited to two starts last season with Philadelphia after dealing with the same injury, was scratched against the Rockies. A decision on a course of treatment for the injury is pending.Buchholz (7-2, 2.01 ERA over 16 starts) had pitched exceptionally well after signing with the Diamondbacks as a free agent on May 5. Right-hander Matt Koch (5-5, 4.48 ERA) filled in for Buchholz against the Rockies and is the most likely candidate to fill the void in the rotation.“We’ve got to sit down and talk about that,” Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo said. “I know Matt Koch actually threw the ball pretty good (Thursday). Got banged up on a couple mistakes for some home runs but he did exactly what we wanted him to: get through the lineup twice. So, I think that’s the obvious choice if and when we need that spot. We’re creatively trying to work through that right now and figure out what our best options are.”