ckey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authen | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jan 17 '19
CHICAGO -- A month ago, Carlos Rodon was deep into a disappointing season. Cheap Air Max 90 . However, the 23-year-old left-hander now is in the midst of a major turnaround.Rodon pitched into the seventh inning, Justin Morneau had a two-run single and Melky Cabrera drove in a run and scored twice to lead the Chicago White Sox to a 4-1 victory over the Seattle Mariners on Sunday.Rodon (5-8) allowed the run and five hits in six-plus innings to go 3-0 with a 1.47 ERA in his last five starts.You could say the beginning of the year wasnt too good, he said, but its all about how you finish.Jose Abreu also drove in a run to help Chicago, which took three of four in the series and has won six of eight.Robinson Cano hit a solo homer, his 30th, and Kyle Seager had three hits for the Mariners.We just didnt get much going offensively, Seattle manager Scott Servais said. Youve got to get hits with runners in scoring position. It was a tight game. We just didnt get the big hits at the end.Rodon got a big boost from the Chicago bullpen on that end. Chris Beck and Dan Jennings worked out a jam in the seventh, Nate Jones pitched a 1-2-3 eighth and David Robertson got the last three outs for his 33rd save in 39 chances.Chicago center fielder Adam Eaton left the game due to a bruised forearm in the fifth -- an inning after being hit by a pitch. X-rays were negative and he is listed as day-to-day.Seattle starter Taijuan Walker (4-9) allowed four runs on four hits in 7 1/3 innings. He also hit three batters.Walker was perfect through three innings, but then started the fourth by hitting Eaton. One out later, Cabrera doubled to put runners on second and third. Abreu was hit by a pitch to load the bases and Morneau followed with a single to left for a 2-0 lead.Seattle got a run back in the sixth on Canos solo shot.Rodon was lifted in the seventh after giving up hits to Seager and Franklin Gutierrez to start the inning. Catcher Mike Zunino then tried to advance the runners with a sacrifice bunt against Beck, but third baseman Todd Frazier fielded the bunt and fired to second base for the force out.That play proved crucial when Jennings induced pinch-hitter Adam Lind to ground into an inning-ending double play.He got me that win right there, Dan Jennings, Rodon said.Chicago added a two runs in the eighth on an RBI triple by Cabrera and a sacrifice fly by Abreu to ensure Rodons win.Hes fun to watch, Jennings said of Rodon. Hes got incredible stuff. Hes going to be as good as he wants to be. He is growing and he is learning. His potential is unlimited.30-HR CLUBCano reached 30 homers for the second time in his career. He had 33 in 2009.Hes had a phenomenal year, really from the get-go, from the opening series of the season all the way through, Servais said. Hes been the constant in our lineup. Even when it doesnt look like hes swinging the bat that well, he does have a knack for finding holes and getting hits and keeping it going.TRAINERS ROOMMariners: 3B Seager (bruised right foot) was in the lineup for a second straight day after missing the previous three games. He looked fine, Servais said. Is he 100 percent? Probably not.White Sox: The return of 2B Brett Lawrie (left hamstring) remains uncertain. Hes cleared medically, but is experiencing discomfort. He still feels like theres something there, manager Robin Ventura ... RHP Miguel Gonzalez (groin) is expected to make a rehab start this week after throwing a simulated game on Saturday.UP NEXTMariners: RHP Hisashi Iwakuma (14-9, 3.81 ERA), whos gone at least seven innings in 12 of his 26 starts, faces RHP Yu Darvish (4-3, 2.91) Monday in the opener of a three-games series at Texas.White Sox: RHP James Shields (5-16, 5.98 ERA) looks to rebound Monday in the opener of a three-game series at Detroit after going 0-4 with a 13.95 ERA in last 5 starts. LHP Matt Boyd (5-2, 3.98) goes for the Tigers. Cheap Air Max 2017 . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. Air Max 90 Clearance .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. http://www.airmaxclearance.us/ .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. RENTON, Wash. -- Richard Sherman felt good enough on Wednesday to break out his Halloween costume a little early, donning a cape, grabbing a wand, and presenting a very authentic Harry Potter look.It was a drastic difference from late Sunday night and into Monday morning when Sherman was suffering from dehydration and fatigue on the flight back to Seattle after being on the field for nearly 100 plays and more than 46 minutes of game time in the Seahawks 6-6 tie with the Arizona Cardinals.Five quarters of football is pretty tough. But Quidditch -- the Beaters, the Chasers, trying to find the Golden Snitch -- is tough, Sherman said Wednesday. Five quarters of football, though, in that element, that takes the cake.In all seriousness, Sundays tie with Arizona left the Seahawks defenders exhausted. Never before had a Seattle defense been on the field longer and the effects were notable.Between special teams and defense, strong safety Kelcie McCray was on the field for 108 plays, the most of any player in the NFL this season. Linebackers Bobby Wagner and K.J. Wright were on the field for 102 total plays. Sherman and Earl Thomas played 99 plays and DeShawn Shead was in for all 95 defensive snaps.It was an exhausting experience and three days later those involved were still trying to recover.I didnt know how much it was but I did know it was a long time, McCray said.Arizona held the ball for 46 minutes, 21 seconds Sunday. According to the Seahawks, that was the 11th-highest total for any regular-season game since time of possession was first tracked in 1977. Sherman wasnt the only one who needed IV fluids. Wagner left at one point during the game to get fluids in the locker room and missed only one play.Sherman seemed to have the most side effects from the game, being told afterward he was suffering effects of heat exhaustion. Sherman said it wasnt until Tuesday night that he started to feel normal again.They said I had a fever, but I had the shivers. It was bad, bad stufff, Sherman said. Air Max Sneaker 2017. Probably around the third quarter, third quarter my legs started locking up. After a while you just kind of deal with it. Got to finish the game.Shermans body seemed to fail him on one play in particular in overtime where he attempted to undercut a throw for J.J. Nelson but couldnt get any push from his legs to break up the play. Nelson caught the pass and if not for McCrays effort to tackle him inside the 5, the game would have been over.At first I thought it was going to be a touchdown. I was like `this guy is about to score, game over. I just ran as fast as I (could) and gave everything I could to get him down, McCray said.Coach Pete Carroll revamped his Monday schedule to give players a few extra hours of sleep and some of the key contributors were expected to get a lighter amount of practice time this week in preparation for a long road trip to New Orleans.Right from the beginning leaving the locker room, we were talking making sure that throughout the next couple days that rest is really important, eating properly and getting everything all balanced back again, Carroll said. Weve been all over that. That kicks us really back to today, were in pretty normal mode, but were still accounting for those guys that had the big workloads and were going to take that into account as we measure the reps during the course of the week.Game notes Seattle is still unsure who will start at left tackle. Bradley Sowell suffered an MCL sprain in his right knee on Sunday but was trying to convince Carroll and the training staff he could play. Rookie George Fant, rookie Rees Odhiambo and veteran JMarcus Webb are the likely candidates if Sowell is held out. ... Seattle released veteran RB C.J. Spiller and signed FB Will Tukuafu on Wednesday.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '