Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jer | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jan 20 '19
Richard Johnson achieved an extra bonus in his relentless march to a first jockeys championship as he completed the maiden double century of his career with victory on Cheat The Cheater in the Listers Audi Novices Handicap Chase at Warwick. Nike 97 Trainers . He earned every penny of his fee on the Claire Dyson-trained nine-year-old, who looked well held after being prominent in the early stages of the three-mile contest.Glendermot looked certain to land the spoils when kicking clear of long-time leader Kapricorne. However, he put the brakes on turning for home with two fences left to jump. That threw the race wide open and Johnson took full advantage on Cheat The Cheater.Rousting his mount to challenge, the 4-1 joint-favourite outfought his fellow market leader, who although getting a second wind, could not match Cheat The Cheater on the run-in.Johnson kept his horse up to his work to prevail by three and a half lengths.For good measure he made it a double on the day with success aboard Little Miss Poet (2-5 favourite) for his boss Philip Hobbs in the British Stallion Studs EBF Mares Standard Open National Hunt Flat Race.Johnson is setting a cracking pace in his bid to win the riders title after finishing runner-up 15 times to the now-retired Sir Anthony McCoy.The success took the 38-year-old to another landmark this season as he reached 3,000 career winners at Ludlow last month.Johnson said: The season has gone so well and to get to 200 has been amazing.Ill be here all day thanking all the people who have given me rides, and the support Ive had from racegoers around the country has been amazing.Even when you have an odds-on shot it doesnt always go quite as planned, so you never take anything for granted. Im lucky I ride fancied horses on a daily basis and so I was pretty sure I would get to 200 at some point, but you never quite know when.Being champion jockey has always been my goal since I was 19 and its taken me a long time to get there.This year has gone so well and to get to 200 is an extra bonus, which I realistically did not think of at the start of the season.The championship was always the number one ambition for the season.Johnson told Racing UK: Its been a funny old winter. Its been very wet and mild. Some yards havent fired with their usual frequency, but Philips (Hobbs) have been in great form from day one which has been a massive help to me.For the first six months you obviously just want to get as many winners on the board and you do slightly worry because you never know in our job what is round the corner.I just wanted to keep fit and sound with lots of firepower to ride like Ive had for the last 15 to 20 years.I thought as long as I can be consistent Ive got to have a great chance.Aidan Coleman had a great start with John Fergusons horses and theres Sam Twiston-Davies and lots of other young lads coming through and snapping at my heels.They want to be champion as much as I do.You cant take anything for granted. The important thing now is to start in May again and get another one under my belt.Realistically it would be lovely to go to the Cheltenham Festival and have one winner. Its a hard place to go to, and a special place as well.Hopefully Philip is going to have a good team going there and it would be nice to think well have a good Cheltenham and then roll on to Aintree a few weeks after that.Hobbs said: Its great hes done it and Im delighted for him.Its good its out of the way and we can move on now and try to get him to the next hundred.Johnson joins an elite band of just three jockeys to hit a double-century in a single National Hunt season.McCoy still holds the record after riding 289 winners in the 2001-02 campaign and admitted following his retirement that his failure to get to 300 after suffering injury in his final year was one of his biggest regrets.Eight-times champion jockey Peter Scudamore enjoyed 221 winners during the 1988-89 season and expects Johnson to beat his tally before the end of this term.He said: Ive followed Richards career all the way through, with us both being Herefordshire lads, and I rode against his grandfather and his father in point-to-points.Only three of us have done it and for two of us to to be from a small county like Herefordshire is amazing really.Im really pleased for him. Its a terrific effort and a fantastic achievement.Im sure hes delighted to get it out of the way and hell be looking forward to Cheltenham now.With two months of the season to go, youd imagine he might get to 240 or 250 winners.Johnson was runner-up to McCoy in 15 of the 20 seasons he was crowned champion jockey before his retirement last year and is on course to claim a richly deserved first title in April.McCoy said: Its a brilliant achievement and takes a lot more hard work than people might think.It takes a lot of graft and dedication and Im delighted for Richard, who has worked hard and is a brilliant jockey.Hes been riding for a long time and Im sure to get to 200 winners in a season will give him a lot of satisfaction. Its something he should be very proud of.I dont like saying it, but not many have done it before.McCoy holds the record for number of winners in a National Hunt season after riding 289 winners in the 2001-02 campaign and he feels that will be a difficult total for Johnson to reach.All records are there to be broken, but to get that sort of total you need so much to go right, he said.The season I rode 289 winners, 189 of those were for Martin Pipe. Whoever is going to beat that is going to need someone like that behind them, and Martin Pipes are very hard to come by numerically.You can never say never, but Im a realist and I tried to do it again every year for the next 13 years and failed.Its still a big landmark to reach 200 winners and its great for Richard and great for the sport.*Sky Bet paid out on Richard Johnson as Champion Jockey following his 200th winner of the season.Sky Bet spokesman Michael Shinners said: Its looked for a long time like Richard Johnson would follow in the footsteps of Sir Anthony McCoy and his first double hundred is well deserved.Theres no point in keeping punters who backed Johnson waiting any longer with the title a done deal so weve paid out early on what has been a one-horse race for much of the season.After Richard Johnson reached the landmark of 200 winners in a season for the first time, we look at six of the best horses he has ridden to victory in his prolific career:FLORIDA PEARLWhile not the regular partner for Willie Mullins multiple Grade One winner, Johnson took the ride for what was to be the final victory at the top level for the 16-times race winner when steering him to his fourth win in the Irish Hennessy at Leopardstown at the grand age of 12. The pair had also won the 2001 running.VIKING FLAGSHIPWinner of the 1994 Queen Mother Champion Chase, one of two victories in the Cheltenham race, Johnson partnered the David Nicholson-trained star during the twilight of his career to victory in the Haldon Gold Cup in 1997 and in the Castleford Chase at Wetherby later that same year, on what was to be his final win.ROOSTER BOOSTERThrough his association with Philip Hobbs, the champion jockey-elect has ridden numerous winners for owner Terry Warner, of which the popular grey proudly sits at the top of the list having given him his sole triumph to date in the Champion Hurdle back in 2003.LOOKS LIKE TROUBLEAlthough limited to just the 18 career starts, Looks Like Trouble and Johnson enjoyed a good relationship with the pair blossoming at the Cheltenham Festival when they teamed up to capture the 2000 Cheltenham Gold Cup.FLAGSHIP UBERALLESDespite Joe Tizzard enjoying most of Flagship Uberalles early success, it was Johnson who was in the saddle for arguably his three most significant victories with glory in the 2000 Tingle Creek Chase, 2002 Queen Mother Champion Chase and his final win in the BMW Chase at Punchestown in 2003.REVE DE SIVOLAIn terms of modern-day staying hurdlers, there are as few as tough as Reve De Sivola, something Johnson knows all too well having been on board for his first two Grade One Long Walk Hurdle victories at Ascot in 2012 and 2013, as well his neck success over Oscar Whisky in the 2013 Cleeve Hurdle at Cheltenham. Also See: Live results service Full racecards Bet £5 Get £20 Free Get Sky Sports Nike Air Max 97 Womens . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Buy Nike Air Max 97 . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. http://www.airmax97silverforsale.com/ . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front.INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indiana Pacers grew up this season. They overcame the loss of their top scorer to win a division title and make their deepest playoff run in nine years. They put the defending champion Miami Heat on the brink of elimination and recaptured their fans in this basketball-loving state. Now one of the leagues youngest teams insists that Monday nights dismal season-ending loss wont stymie their ascension. It will only make this team better and tougher. "First time for a lot of us to be in this situation, Game 7," budding star Paul George said after the 99-76 rout ended Indianas run in the Eastern Conference finals. "They (the Heat) really ramped up the pressure. We should have taken a deep breath and remembered its just a basketball game and doing what weve been doing all year long." A year ago, the Pacers were pondering so many other things heading into the off-season. George had struggled mightily against Miami in the playoffs and promised to return a different player. LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh continually sliced up Indianas defence. And with such a young roster, many wondered how long it would take this team to mature. Turns out, not long at all. George delivered on his promise, taking the reins when Danny Granger started the season on the bench because of an injured left knee, and wound up being selected the NBAs Most Improved Player. Center Roy Hibbert signed his big contract, spent the off-season training MMA style and eventually showed he was worth all that money by dominating the middle in the playoffs. Forward David West returned to form, providing inside muscle and veteran expertise to help stabilize the Pacers when times got tough, and George Hill and Lance Stephenson fit neatly into their new roles. Together, Indiana turned the conference finals into the most compelling playoff series of the post-season and they didnt even have to be perfect to nearly upset the defending champs. Coach Frank Vogel pulled his rim protector, Hibbert, out in overtime of Game 1 and when George overplayed James on the final play, the four-time MVP drove in for an easy game-winning layup as the buzzer sounded. The Pacers failed to protect their home court in Game 3, blew a halftime lead at Miami in Game 5 and a first-quarter lead in Game 7 at Miami. The missed opportunities prevented Indiana from turning the NBA Finals into an old ABA donnybrook with San Antonio, and the scary part is what the Pacers can do next -- if they keep the core group together. Indianas top off-season priority will be re-signing West, who heads into free agency after posting averages of 17.1 points and 7.7 rebounds during the season and virtually identical numbers in the playoffs. Despite speculation that the 6-foot-9, 250-pound soon-to-be 33-year-old West might rejoin ex-teammate Chris Paul, West has continued to make it perfectly clear where he would like to play next season. "This is my group. These arre my guys. Nike Air Max 97 Gold. . You know, I cant see myself going anywhere else," West said after Mondays loss. "Were the second-best team in the Eastern Conference, one of the top four teams in the league, in my estimation, based on this year. This group is a solid group. It gives me as an individual the best chance to accomplish the goals that I have left in terms of my future, and thats competing at this stage of the game every single year from here on out." The question is how much can this small-market team afford? Last summer, Indiana gave big contracts to Hibbert and Hill. The Pacers also face the costly proposition of trying to re-sign George and Stephenson, who are scheduled to become restricted free agents in 2014, while trying to improve a bench that didnt provide enough scoring punch in the conference finals. The Pacers must also decide what to do with Granger, who led the Pacers in scoring each of the previous five seasons. In 2012-13, he played in only five games and watched from the bench as the Pacers came within one win of reaching the NBA Finals for the first time since Reggie Miller & Co. in 2000 Grangers absence gave Indiana a glimpse into what the future could be. At age 23, George led the team in scoring (17.4), made his first All-Star appearance, was a third-team All-NBA choice and a second-team choice on the leagues all-defensive team. Then in the playoffs, he showed everyone in the playoffs why hes an emerging superstar. Stephenson also took advantage of the move from career backup to NBA first-time starter and delivered two key post-season performances that helped Indiana play into June. If Granger comes back healthy, it would give the Pacers another big scorer and perhaps deliver the one missing link to get past Miami. With Grangers salary expected to top $14 million next season, the Pacers could to move the 30-year-old to add another big-time scorer in the backcourt or depth to the bench. "I expect to be back in the starting lineup," Granger said. But if this season demonstrated one thing, it was this: They dont need Granger to be a contender. They won the Central Division by 3 1/2 games over Derrick Rose-less Chicago, upset second-seeded New York by rendering NBA scoring champ Carmelo Anthony ineffective in the fourth quarter and then beat up Miami inside. Indiana finished the regular season ranked No. 1 in defensive field goal percentage, 3-point defensive field goal percentage and rebounding while finishing second in scoring defence. And in a league that has gone small, the Pacers are winning by going big. That blueprint nearly worked this year and it could keep them in contention for a title for another decade. "Again, weve got the same goals we had last summer," West said. "Our only focus is going to be to beat Miami. I mean, thats what it was at the beginning of the year, and I dont see that changing in the foreseeable future." Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '