talberg.Matthews was the fifth player | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Okt 19 '17
Sky Sports Paul Merson is back to look ahead to another round of Premier League fixtures, as Tottenham Hotspur host Arsenal in the north London derby. Bobby Orr Blackhawks Jersey . Spurs head into the game just three points ahead of their city rivals, but with Premier League leaders Leicester City taking on Watford on Saturday Night Football, neither side can afford to slip up at White Hart Lane.Meanwhile, on Super Sunday Liverpool travel to struggling Crystal Palace, who have not won in the league since December, before West Bromwich Albion host Manchester United later that day. With a massive £250,000 up for grabs this weekend, Jeff Stelling gives you his predictions for Saturdays Super 6 games Merse correctly predicted four of the 10 Premier League outcomes in midweek, so read on for his weekend shouts... Mersons last Premier League predicitions Merses prediction Result Aston Villa 0-3 Everton 1-3 Bournemouth 1-1 Southampton 2-0 Leicester 2-1 West Brom 2-2 Norwich 0-2 Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland 2-1 Palace 2-2 Arsenal 2-0 Swansea 1-2 Stoke 3-1 Newcastle 1-0 West Ham 1-1 Tottenham 1-0 Liverpool 1-1 Man City 3-0 Man Utd 1-0 Watford 1-0 Watford v Leicester City - 5.30pm, Saturday Night Football Leicester were lucky against Norwich - there is no doubt about it - scoring in the last minute, but they did not play well. I thought they really played well in midweek though when they drew 2-2 with West Brom, and I am going to go for a draw here.I thought Watford also played well in midweek at United and there is not a million miles between these two teams, believe me! It is weird, but one is very consistent and has been on a roll, and the other has been in and out really, but punched above their weight.So fair play to both teams and I am going for 1-1…PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bet Odds 5/1) Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal - 12.45pm, Saturday The way Arsenal are playing, I just cannot see them getting anything out of the game. No Cech, no Koscielny and if Tottenham get going, start well and score first, I can see it getting out of hand. Biggest north London derby in 25 years Merse previews Tottenham v Arsenal The only problem is they looked tired the other day at West Ham and against Swansea, but I am going to go for a very hopeful 1-1, as that is what my heart is saying, but my head is telling me Tottenham are going to win this.Arsenal are all over the shop at the moment, they have just lost two in a row and are without their best defender and goalie so I do worry for them. This is not the greatest Arsenal team and they do not have a lot of fight in them.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bet Odds 5/1)Chelsea v Stoke City - 3pm, Saturday I am going to go for a Stoke win here, because Chelsea have a big week coming up - they have got PSG in the Champions League, then Everton in the FA Cup. So, given they surely cant get into the top four, they have got to rest players for the two bigger games, in my opinion.Stoke could take advantage of that and I am going to go for a cheeky 2-1 Stoke win here, but ONLY because Chelsea have two big games coming up.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2 (Sky Bet Odds 20/1) Play Super 6 Think you know better than Merse? Enter your predictions here. Everton v West Ham United - 3pm, Saturday West Ham have now put themselves in with a shout of the top four. Two weeks ago you would have been thinking that West Ham and Everton have both got the FA Cup to play for, which would have made this game at Goodison Park a make sure no one gets injured job.But now West Ham have got a chance of getting in the top four, and so this has become a massive game for them. Everton have got Chelsea in the cup next weekend, but I think they are are a good team and at home they can beat anybody, even a strong side going well like West Ham. The Fantasy Football Club Podcast Listen to this weeks podcast here! It does depend on what sort of team turns up, but Everton have been pretty consistent recently and this will be a hard game for West Ham. I do not think there are many harder games than this away from home and West Ham have just had to work very hard for the Tottenham result and they have a big game next weekend at Old Trafford, so I am going to go for a 2-1 Everton win.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bet Odds 7/1)Manchester City v Aston Villa - 3pm, Saturday Man City have got to bounce back as they were an absolute joke against Liverpool - they are playing for the top four and it is unbelievable how they capitulated. They should not be getting beaten 3-0 with the amount of talent they have got on the pitch.So I expect them to bounce back and if they could have played anyone on Saturday, then it would have been Villa. City will roll them over.If I am being honest, with their squad City should walk the league. Put it this way - they should not be this many points behind Leicester.PAUL PREDICTS: 4-0 (Sky Bet Odds 9/1)Newcastle United v Bournemouth - 3pm, Saturday This is Newcastles cup final. They have seen Swansea get an unbelievable result at the Emirates, which has reduced the relegation battle into a four-horse race. So if Newcastle lose this…But as it is their cup final, I am going to go for Newcastle to win 2-1 - they simply have to win this game. And if they lose it, I think they are relegated. If they cannot get themselves up for this game, they may as well pack it in.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bet Odds 17/2)Southampton v Sunderland - 3pm, Saturday I am going for Southampton, even though I thought Sunderland were unlucky last weekend when they lost at West Ham. The Saints are at home and thats why I think they will just sneak this one.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bet Odds 7/1)Swansea City v Norwich City - 3pm, Saturday Gylfi Sigurdsson (L) of Swansea City and Robbie Brady of Norwich City compete for the ball If you had asked me three days ago, I would have said that this is Swanseas cup final, but now if they win this game that is it, I think they are safe - all within a matter of a week. No one expected them to beat Arsenal - I dont think they did either given the team they sent out! But fair play to them.I am going to go for 1-1 here. I think Norwich will have a go and one day they will put away all these chances they create.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bet Odds 5/1)Crystal Palace v Liverpool - 1.30pm, Super Sunday Palace are on that glass slope with slippers on at the moment and they cannot stop sliding, while Liverpool had a great result in midweek and now the race for the top four is wide open.Liverpool will now be thinking if we can put five wins together, we can finish in the top four, so it becomes a big game. But they also have that Europa League game in midweek against Man Utd, so it depends how you balance things out. This is a really awkward time for these managers - what do you go for? Do you chase the teams above you in the league or do you go right, if we can beat Man Utd...?But I am going to go 2-1 for Liverpool, as after the win against Man City I think they will be flying.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2 (Sky Bet Odds 8/1)West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United - 4pm, Super Sunday Man Utd have turned the corner and sometimes you just need a little bit of luck. I thought they were lucky against Watford, who had a couple of chances and probably two months ago they would have scored and come away with a 2-0 win and everybody would have been booing. But they score in the last five minutes and everybody goes home happy, they are on a roll. Fantasy Six-a-Side West Brom v Man Utd is this weeks Fantasy Six-a-Side game. Play here to win £10k. Man City have just opened up the possibility of Champions League qualification for everybody, so instead of Liverpool and Man Utd looking forward to the Europa League on Thursday, these are now bigger football matches. And if you had said that three weeks ago, I would have said: No chance.But I am going to for Man Utd 2-1 as I think they are rolling now.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2  (Sky Bet Odds 8/1) Think you know better than Merse? Take him on at Super 6 for the chance to win £250,000 here. Also See: Merse: Biggest derby in 25 years Premier League questions Sanchez: Arsenal lack belief Martin Tylers stats ED Belfour Blackhawks Jersey . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. Corey Crawford Blackhawks Jersey .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. http:///...ckhawks-jersey-c-14/ . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season. OTTAWA, Ontario -- Auston Matthews needed 40 minutes to get into the NHL record book.In the highest-scoring debut in modern NHL history, Matthews scored four goals for the Toronto Maple Leafs, but Kyle Turris scored 37 seconds into overtime to give the Ottawa Senators to a 5-4 victory Wednesday night.Matthews got his fourth with 3 seconds left in the second period, bringing his mother to tears in the stands.He called it a surreal moment, adding that I couldnt believe that was happening out there.The 19-year-old from Scottsdale, Arizona, is the 12th first overall pick to score in his NHL debut.Since Ive been the Leafs coach, thats the best night Ive had since Ive been here by 10 miles, said second-year coach Mike Babcock. Not even close.Despite the historic first game, Matthews took responsibility for the loss after failing to pick up Turris coming into the Toronto zone. Turris took in a pass from Mark Stone with Matthews chasing, set himself and fired a shot by Frederik Andersen.That last play was 100 percent my fault, Matthews said. We came here to win and we didnt get that done.Turris scored twice, including the tying goal 6:45 into the third period. Bobby Ryan, Erik Karlsson and Derick Brassard also scored for Ottawa.Frederik Andersen stopped 25 shots for the Maple Leafs. Craig Anderson had 34 saves for Ottawa.Matthews scored on his first shot 8:21 into the first period, snapping in a pass from Zach Hyman during a scrum around the net.The second goal came with 5:42 left in the first period. He dangled through a pair of Senators near the blue line, stole the puck from two-time Norris Trophy winner Erik Karlsson along the boards then beat Anderson with an odd-angle forehand.Ive never seen anything like it, Babcock said. Hes a good player. You see that second goal he scored, not many guys do that.Matthews put Toronto ahead 3-2 with a one-timer from inside the right circle on a feed from Morgan Rielly 1:25 into the second period, and fans showered the ice with hats.The fourth goal followed a give-and-go with William Nylander. Matthews lifted the puck past Anderson after blowing by a defender in the slot. Nylander had two assists.Matthews scored on his first three shots of the game.Hes a man, Babcock said. Hes 19 years old but he actts like hes 27. Tony Esposito Blackhawks Jersey Authentic. He has great maturity. If you meet his mom and dad, youre thoroughly impressed with the kind of people they are and the respect he has for his mom and sisters, the kind of guy he is.Dont get me wrong, we wouldve drafted him anyway, but that makes him more special.His parents, Brian and Ema, were in the stands and celebrated the first goal with a kiss. After the third goal, Matthews mom was shown on the broadcast high-fiving fans and covering her face in disbelief. She cried following the third and fourth goals.Those were tears of joy, Ema Matthews said. I feel very excited. This is what Auston has been dreaming since he was 6, be playing right here in the NHL.I hope that nobodys going to wake me up here anytime soon, Brian Matthews said. This is unbelievable.Matthews success was no surprise to Senators coach Guy Boucher, who coached against the young center last season in the Swiss Elite League.Hes the real deal, Boucher said. I told everybody and I saw it firsthand last year so Im not surprised. Hes the total package. He played against men last year and hes playing against men now, so Im not surprised.Matthews debut captivated the league on the seasons opening night.Feels like Im watching mite hockey where theres that one kid whos just way better than everyone else. Congrats, tweeted retired forward Martin St. Louis.Most guys would be thrilled to score four in a month.... (hash)easygame wrote Hurricanes forward Viktor Stalberg.Matthews was the fifth player with three goals in his NHL debut since 1943-44 and first since Derek Stepan with the New York Rangers in October 2010. Alex Smart (Montreal, 1943), Real Cloutier (Quebec, 1979) and Fabian Brunnstrom (Dallas, 2008) also had hat tricks in their first NHL games, though Cloutier played five seasons with the Nordiques in the WHA before that.Game notes D Thomas Chabot and LW Matt Puempel were a healthy scratch for the Senators. Toronto D Frank Corrado and Roman Polak as well as C Seth Griffith were a healthy scratch.UP NEXTMaple Leafs: Host Boston on Saturday night for their home opener.Senators: Host Montreal on Saturday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticWholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '