put myself in a great position. So | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Okt 19 '17
Everton look set to move for Memphis Depay in January after manager Ronald Koeman revealed his interest in the out-of-favour Manchester United winger. Deatrich Wise Jr. Jersey . The Holland international has played just 20 minutes of Premier League football in four substitute appearances under Jose Mourinho this season, leading to speculation he could be allowed to leave Old Trafford in the new year.Asked if he would be keen to sign Depay, Koeman told FOX Sports Netherlands programme De tafel van Kees: I would like to have him. I think he is an interesting player. He has great individual qualities. He just needs to play games.Depay, who cost United £25m from PSV Eindhoven in May 2015, is under contract until 2019. Depay (right) came on for the last eight minutes against Burnley on October 29 Speaking ahead of Uniteds Europa League clash in Turkey earlier in November, Fenerbahce coach and fellow Dutchman Dick Advocaat suggested Depay should change clubs. Advocaat said: Maybe he has to find another solution because he is too good to sit on the bench. I still believe in him, he has the right mentality, the right character to play for United. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. But there are so many options there. Regular playing time will help his progression. Depay started his career with PSV and spent just over three years there before signing for United last year. Premier League highlights from Swansea 1-3 Manchester Utd on November 6 Also See: Transfer Centre Latest transfer news Transfer betting Paper Talk Antonio Garcia Youth Jersey . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Antonio Garcia Jersey . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. http:///...-jr-patriots-jersey/ .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. INDIANAPOLIS -- Cleveland Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue said?LeBron James heavy load through the early part of the season had nothing to do with the 14-year veteran sitting out for rest Wednesday.James, 31, came into the night ranked sixth in the league in playing time at 37.0 minutes per game, an uptick from the career-low 35.6 minutes per game he logged last season.At the start of training camp, Lue said he planned to continue to limit James minutes this season but revealed Wednesday that the 12-time All-Star will continue to play in the 36- to 38-minute range for the time being.We wanted to get him low, but he said he wanted to ramp him up early and then kind of tailor him down in January, February, [around] our All-Star break, Lue said after the Cavs 103-93 loss to the Indiana Pacers. So right now he said he wants to be between 36 and 38 minutes a night and then around the All-Star break start tailoring them down. So hes right where he wants to be right now.Lue said the gradual decrease in minutes to get James body prepared for the playoffs was mutually agreed upon by James, his personal trainer Mike Mancias and the coach.James is the oldest player ranked in the top 10 in minutes. But Torontos Kyle Lowry is 30 (No. 1 at 38.6 minutes per game) and Dallas Wesley Matthews is also 30 (tied for No. 4, 37.3 minutes), so James workload is not an absurd number compared to the rest of the league.Lue would not say how many games he planned to rest James this season or provide a definitive plan for how the team will manage him on back-to-backs moving forward.Just have to see, Lue said. Have to see how were playing at the time and how guys minutes are at the time, and just got to gauge it from there.Cleveland beat Toronto at home Tuesday with James posting 28 points, 14 assists and nine rebounds in 38 minutes before he got the night off versus Indiana.Lue had previously circled busy parts of the Cavs schedule --- plenty of three-in-four obligations as well as two five-in-seven stretches -- when he would find rest for James, knowing that the three-time champion will ramp up his minutes in the postseason as he tries for a seventh straight Finals appearance. Derek Rivers Womens Jersey. During training camp, Lue also mentioned a desire to monitor Kyrie Irvings minutes, and thus far the sixth-year guard is playing 34.3 minutes per game, slightly above the 31.5 minutes he played last season while coming off knee surgery.Im just going off what my strength and conditioning coach as well as the team and our medical staff feels is best, Irving said Wednesday. I mean, honestly, I did come off a long summer, a long year, but for me, to establish myself as one of the [elite] guys in the league consistently, I cant use that as an excuse.So whenever my team needs me, whatever my team needs me to do every single night -- whether its play 40 or play 26 minutes -- you see it varies. I mean, the other night I played 26 minutes, didnt even play the fourth quarter. Some nights its going to be like that. When youre on a winning and championship club like this, I just adjust and just do whatever is needed.Irving, 24, said the notion of playing time doesnt carry the same importance to him as it once did.S---, as long as we keep winning, man, Irving said. All the things that used to matter probably four years ago -- getting an average and trying to stay out there and run myself into the ground -- its not necessarily that important anymore. I know that I can be efficient whenever Im in the game. Im a threat any time I step out onto the floor, so I feel like our coaching staff will put us in a great position to be great out there and Ill put myself in a great position. So whatever is needed for my teammates, Im going to do. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '