them hope of doing so, until spinner Jason Floros seale | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Jan 24 '19
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina -- The president of Argentina said Tuesday he hopes to meet Lionel Messi next week and convince him to return to the national team. Authentic Nike Air Max 270 Store .President Mauricio Macri said he had spoken by telephone with Messi, who announced his shock retirement from the Argentine national team following the loss Sunday to Chile on penalty kicks in the Copa America final in the United States.Messi returned Monday to Argentina, but has not spoken publicly.Macri said he told Messi to ignore some of the nonsense because, truth be told, we are all very happy with how the Barcelona star has played for Argentina.Messi, who moved to Barcelona at age 13, has often faced tough criticism in Argentina because he has failed to deliver the country a major title -- in contrast to his repeated success at Barcelona.He is often compared unfavorably to Maradona, who led Argentina to the 1986 World Cup title.Macri said he didnt understand the criticism of Messi.The truth is that its good fortune, a joy, a gift from God to have the best player in the world in a country like ours that is so football-crazy, said Macri, a former president of Argentine club Boca Juniors.Macris lobbying could be helped by a gathering planned Saturday at the obelisk in central Buenos Aires, the citys most famous landmark.Support for Messi has been overwhelming on social media with sports figures, artists and politicians urging him to return. Billboards and signs across the city are also asking him to stay.In the midst of the turmoil, the Buenos Aires city hall unveiled a statue of Messi -- with a football at his foot -- alongside other national sports stars.In another show of support, some members of Argentinas 1986 World Cup team posed for a photograph that contained a written plea: Dont Go Lio.Maradona, the biggest star on that team, was not in the photo.TV commentators have speculated that Messi spoke out in frustration after Sundays 4-2 loss on penalties to Chile following a scoreless draw.The national team is over for me, Messi told Argentine network TyC Sports. Its been four finals, its not meant for me. I tried. It was the thing I wanted the most, but I couldnt get it, so I think its over.It didnt help that Messi himself lifted Argentinas first penalty kick over the crossbar, setting the stage for another final defeat. Messi and Argentina lost to Brazil in the 2007 Copa final and to Germany in extra time in the 2014 World Cup final in Brazil. They lost last years Copa final to host Chile on penalty kicks after a 0-0 draw. Buy Air Max 270 Shoes . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Air Max 270 Outlet .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. http://www.cheapairmax270trainers.com/ . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Queensland 7 for 475 dec and 7 for 228 dec beat South Australia 258 and 317 (Weatherald 73, Carey 54, Cooper 52, Cutting 3-60, Floros 3-65, George 3-76) by 128 runsScorecard Queensland secured victory late on the final day at the Gabba, where South Australias last wicket fell with just 12 balls left in the days play.Theoretically chasing 446 for victory, the Redbacks best hope was realistically a draw, and some fight from the tail gave them hope of doing so, until spinner Jason Floros sealed the Queensland win by bowled Chadd Sayers for 22.South Australia had resumed on 2 for 71, and lost captain Trravis Head for 34 and Jake Lehmann for 10. Wholesale Air Max 270. Opener Jake Weatherald compiled 73 before he was caught behind off Floros, but a pair of fifties from Tom Cooper and Alex Carey kept South Australia fighting. Cooper made 52 and Carey managed 54, continuing a fine game after he top scored with 76 in the first innings.But Queenslands bowlers kept chipping away and got the result they were after, with Floros, Ben Cutting and Peter George each collecting three wickets. Wholesale NFL JerseysWholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys Canada Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys Canada Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic Canada Stitched Soccer Jerseys Canada Cheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' '