Several players struggled in the strong winds including | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
zgr123 Mai 10 '17
OSLO, Norway -- Buoyed by two gold medals from the Sochi Olympics, Norwegian biathlete Ole Einar Bjoerndalen says he will continue for two more years and not retire this season as planned. Bjoerndalen, who had failed to win any major race for two years before Sochi, writes in a Facebook entry that he is "full of energy and inspiration" after winning the 10-kilometre sprint and mixed relay at last months Olympics. The 40-year-old Norwegian says he will continue his career until the 2016 world championships in Oslo. With 13 Olympic medals, including eight gold, Bjoerndalen is the most decorated Winter Games athlete of all time. MALMO, Sweden -- Spains Alvaro Quiros shot a 5-under 67 Friday to move to the top of the Nordea Masters leaderboard along with Frenchman Victor Dubuisson and Eddie Pepperell of England. All three are 6 under after two rounds on the PGA Sweden Nationals Lakes Course. Even though Quiros had two eagles, he was disappointed with his putting. "Ive been hitting the ball very well from tee to green, but even with the scores Ive had I have not putted great," Quiros told europeantour.com. Second-ranked Henriik Stenson birdied the last hole to move within a shot of the leaders.dddddddddddd Fellow Swede and Masters runner-up Jonas Blixt missed the cut after his second consecutive 74. "Sometimes golf is tough. Nothing went my way, but I cant say I made a fool of myself. I played pretty well for 30 holes," said Blixt, who had two double bogeys on the first day. Several players struggled in the strong winds including Miguel Angel Jimenez who shot a 73 on the day for a 2-under total. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '