the second day of the Breeders Cup at Santa Anita | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Okt 19 '17
CHAPEL HILL, N. China NFL Jerseys Cheap .C. -- Mitch Trubisky threw for a career-high 432 yards and three touchdowns while setting two school records to help North Carolina beat James Madison 56-28 in Saturdays home opener.Trubisky completed 24 of 27 passes, including a program single-game record of 18 straight before calling it a day early in the fourth. He also has thrown 156 consecutive passes without an interception, breaking a record that had stood since 1997.Meanwhile, Elijah Hood and T.J. Logan combined to rush for five scores for the Tar Heels (2-1), who finished with 635 yards and didnt punt until midway through the fourth quarter.Khalid Abdullah ran for 116 yards and two touchdowns for the Dukes (2-1), who scored touchdowns on all three first-quarter drives. But they couldnt keep up with the Tar Heels humming offense and didnt reach the end zone again until the third quarter after UNC led by 21.THE TAKEAWAYJAMES MADISON: The Championship Subdivision Dukes moved the ball against a power-conference opponent just like they did in their first two games. Thats a promising sign entering league play for a unit that has rushed for 1,019 yards this year.NORTH CAROLINA: This was a reminder of what UNCs offense can do, not to mention allowing Trubisky to build rhythm in his third game as a starting QB. But the banged-up defense isnt in a great spot entering Atlantic Coast Conference play after allowing 495 yards.UP NEXTJAMES MADISON: The Dukes, who won a share of the Colonial Athletic Association title last year, open league play at Maine in the first meeting since 2012.NORTH CAROLINA: The reigning Coastal Division champion opens Atlantic Coast Conference play at home against Pittsburgh, which finished second in the division last year. UNC won last seasons meeting 26-19 on the road.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap and the APs college football site at http://collegefootball.ap.org Cheap Official NFL Jerseys . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. Wholesale NFL Jerseys USA . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. http://www.cheapchinanfljerseysauthentic.com/ . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. Chad Brown was planning to be at Del Mar -- home of the 2017 Breeders Cup -- this weekend when half a dozen of his runners will populate the $300,000 Hollywood Derby and the $300,000 Matriarch. Really, he was.Ive never been to Del Mar, never won a race there, Brown said Thursday from New York. And I wanted to come out. But ?Here it comes. East Coast excuse No. 487 for a trainer blowing off a stakes date in California. Okay, go ahead.I only have one brother, Todd, and he has one child, my nephew, Brown said. Hes being christened on Sunday, the day of the Matriarch.Well, thats very nice. Family comes first, and all that jazz.Hes 6 months old, his name is Evan, Brown added, and Im the godfather.The man gets a pass.Brown did his time in California a decade ago as part of the Bobby Frankel crew. He answered most often to top assistant Humberto Ascanio during the Hollywood Park spring meet, then he would bounce east to be with the boss during Saratoga.Brown left the Frankel nest in late 2007, won a Breeders Cup race the following year in his first try, and now has nailed down his first national championship on the strength of more than $22 million in stable earnings, while relegating Todd Pletcher to second place for the first time since 2009, no mean feat. Pletcher was 37 when he won his first earnings title in 2004. Brown turns 38 on Dec. 18.Sometimes people say to me, a jocks agent, even a journalist, Todd -- oh, Im sorry, I mean Chad, Brown said with a laugh. I tell them not to worry about it. My mom always calls me Todd.In approaching Saturdays Hollywood Derby, at a mile and one-eighth on firm turf, Todd Browns brother did not exactly overthink the challenge. He simply turned to his 1-2-3 finishers in the Oct. 8 Hill Prince Stakes at Belmont Park -- at a mile and one-eighth on firm turf -- and sent them packing to Del Mar.Camelot Kitten, already a multiple stakes winner, finished first in the Hill Prince, a head in front of Secretariat Stakes winner Beach Patrol. Annals of Time, making his stakes debut, was a length back in third. They have nine opponents in the Hollywood Derby, topped by Del Mar Derby winner Free Rose and Twilight Derby winner Frank Conversation.Its been a long year for Camelot Kitten and Beach Patrol, while Annals of Time is more lightly raced than the other two, Brown said. But I took the same approach to the Hollywood Derby and the Matriarch that Ive taken since Ive been in business -- I train them all individually,, and if an individual earns the right to run in a certain race, I run em. Football Jerseys China. Brown is channeling other top-flight trainers who had the numbers to flood stakes races in an attempt to take as much off the table as possible. Charlie Whittingham, who once ran 1-2-3 in the Hollywood Gold Cup, would say, We got em surrounded. And he was right.Still, there is a delicate political minefield to negotiate when a patron looks up to see another horse from the same barn beat his pride and joy on the money. Then again, most trainers would envy such a problem.My clients will tell you Im brutally honest with myself and tell it how it is and what I see, Brown said. I have no problem running multiple horses in a race. If a horse belongs in a race, they run. I dont come up with a reason not to run just to keep horses separated. Thankfully, I have many veteran owners who are appreciative just to make it to big stakes races with a chance to win, regardless of who else is running.Browns championship season has been highlighted by the campaign of likely Eclipse Award champion Flintshire in the male turf category and the comeback story of Lady Eli, who made a miraculous recovery from founder. They were also part of the stables most frustrating afternoon on Nov. 5, the second day of the Breeders Cup at Santa Anita.With different race scenarios, we could have had an historic Breeders Cup for us, Brown noted. Flintshire gets caught in a paceless race with a class horse, Highland Reel, running off on an easy lead. Lady Eli gets caught right on the wire in the Filly-Mare Turf, and Wavell Avenue races six wide the whole way in the Filly-Mare Sprint.All three finished second, earning about $1.2 million in the process, while New Money Honey bagged the Juvenile Fillies Turf the day before to salvage the barns lone Breeders Cup win, Browns eighth in nine years. Never mind what might have been.I understand the breaks go both ways, Brown said. Look how long it took Bobby Frankel to win his first Breeders Cup race, with Squirtle Squirt in 2001. And just last Saturday, Connect gave us a good bob at the wire in the Cigar Mile.You cant pick and choose what photos youre going to win, Brown added. But we were lucky to have enough of them go our way to have an outstanding year. And next year, if the horses take me there, I will be at Del Mar. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Mitglied
liuchunkai Apr 17 '18
20180417lck ralph lauren polo polo outlet christian louboutin shoes canada goose outlet store cheap jerseys oakley sunglasses uggs outlet canada goose outlet store ralph lauren outlet ferragamo shoes sale pandora charms sale clearance coach outlet online canada goose jackets nhl jerseys michael kors outlet nike outlet store oakley sunglasses football shirts true religion jeans for men mulberry handbags coach outlet store online canada goose outlet store converse shoes longchamp pliage celtics jerseys chrome hearts outlet prada handbags polo ralph lauren outlet mulberry handbags cheap jerseys wholesale uggs outlet swarovski outlet store pacers jerseys yeezy boost nets jerseys swarovski crystal pandora charms nfl jerseys wholesale polo ralph lauren nike foamposite michael kors outlet uggs outlet online herve leger dresses swarovski outlet canada goose lacoste outlet michael kors factory outlet fitflops sale clearance fitflops sale clearance coach outlet swarovski outlet store cheap oakley sunglasses tory burch outlet stores cheap ray ban sunglasses nike blazer pas cher true religion uk air max 90 coach outlet online rolex replica michael kors outlet air max uk coach factory outlet cheap jordan shoes coach outlet online canada goose jackets polo ralph lauren outlet fitflops louis vuitton outlet store 76ers jerseys michael kors handbags jordan shoes michael kors cheap oakley sunglasses jordan shoes prada sunglasses air jordan 4 oakley sunglasses christian louboutin shoes thunder jerseys cheap ray ban sunglasses michael kors outlet clearance rolex watches for sale christian louboutin outlet ray ban sunglasses polo ralph lauren factory store moncler outlet spurs jerseys pandora charms oakley sunglasses sale michael kors uk nfl jersey wholesale air max trainers prada bags ralph lauren pas cher coach outlet online christian louboutin outlet coach outlet coach handbags outlet moncler coats canada goose outlet store michael kors outlet nike air max 90 tory burch outlet online jordan shoes uggs outlet ugg outlets kobe bryant shoes oakley sunglasses michael kors outlet online canada goose uk chrome hearts outlet canada goose outlet store nfl jersey wholesale canada goose outlet true religion outlet bottega veneta outlet cheap soccer jerseys rolex watches michael kors handbags longchamp handbags clippers jerseys ugg boots clearance coach outlet air max trainers canada goose jackets outlet canada goose outlet blackhawks jerseys pandora charms sale clearance coach factory outlet cheap jordans christian louboutin adidas outlet online links of london timberwolves jerseys ray ban sunglasses louis vuitton outlet store canada goose outlet online hermes online air jordan 3 ralph lauren shirts polo ralph lauren outlet online oakley sunglasses wholesale cheap ugg boots ugg boots on sale mac cosmetics cheap ray ban sunglasses ugg outlet jerseys wholesale coach outlet store online michael kors outlet ferragamo shoes fitflops sale clearance uggs air max 90 new balance shoes ugg outlet pandora charms sale clearance rolex replica longchamp pas cher cartier watches michael kors outlet online coach handbags michael kors outlet online michael kors handbags outlet canada goose jackets michael kors outlet coach outlet online canada goose jackets longchamp handbags sale tory burch outlet coach outlet canada michael kors handbags oakley sunglasses wholesale oakley sunglasses wholesale air jordan 4 nfl jerseys kate spade outlet uggs outlet coach outlet prada shoes ugg outlet tods outlet online burberry outlet nike air max true religion outlet michael kors outlet michael kors outlet pandora outlet pandora outlet canada goose outlet chrome hearts outlet store coach outlet store online nike factory shoes mac outlet ray ban sunglasses pandora jewelry burberry canada michael kors outlet online ugg boots air jordan 12 cheap ray ban sunglasses polo ralph lauren outlet ray ban sunglasses pandora jewelry soccer jerseys wholesale cheap oakley sunglasses louis vuitton outlet online canada goose canada goose outlet ralph lauren bottega veneta outlet online canada goose coats mcm backpacks pandora charms cheap nba jerseys longchamp pas cher denver broncos jerseys ugg boots ray ban sunglasses moncler outlet lacoste pas cher rolex watches for sale coach outlet store online polo ralph lauren outlet online longchamp solde reebok shoes ugg boots tory burch outlet online true religion jeans sale polo outlet stores cheap ray ban sunglasses true religion outlet uk cleveland cavaliers jersey moncler jackets ugg boots michael kors outlet adidas trainers true religion jeans pandora jewelry coach outlet online pandora outlet kd shoes michael kors outlet online cheap oakley sunglasses coach outlet online canada goose jackets sale lakers jerseys michael kors handbags outlet gucci outlet online ugg outlet canada goose outlet online kobe shoes longchamp bags ugg outlet uggs outlet soccer shoes michael kors outlet online canada goose outlet prada shoes on sale canada goose outlet michael kors outlet birkenstock sandals cheap jordan shoes cheap ray ban sunglasses ugg outlet christian louboutin online louboutin shoes tory burch outlet online uggs canada canada goose coats michael kors handbags canada goose outlet pandora jewelry christian louboutin shoes longchamp handbags coach factory outlet michael kors outlet michael kors outlet clearance ray ban sunglasses outlet soccer cleats canada goose jackets christian louboutin outlet canada goose outlet rockets jerseys bulls jerseys air max 2015 nike factory outlet broncos jerseys michael kors outlet canada goose outlet pandora charms cheap jordans free shipping oakley sunglasses wholesale mont blanc pens fred perry polo shirts uggs outlet uggs outlet canada goose outlet store louis vuitton outlet oakley sunglasses 20180417lck