me he loved me every time we talked. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Okt 19 '17
The last time we looked at Marcus Mariotas Total QBR?after Week 3, it was following the second-worst game of his career, a 3. Patty Mills Jersey .0 against the Raiders. Since then, Mariota has turned things around. From Weeks 4 through 10, Mariota has a Total QBR of 78.3, fifth best in the league. He also has three games with a 90-plus Total QBR, tied for most in the league with Tom Brady during that span. Mariota even led all QBs in Week 10 with a 95.8 against Green Bay.Lets look at a couple of areas where Mariota has excelled:Cool under pressureDuring the opening three weeks of the season, Mariota was pressured on 21 percent of his called pass plays and blitzed under 30 percent of the time. Those rates are fairly similar to what Mariota faced in Weeks 4 through 10 (25 percent pressure rate, 29 percent blitz rate), but his results have not been similar.During Weeks 1 through 3, Mariota had a 3.9 raw QBR while being pressured, mostly due to an above-average sack rate in addition to a pair of costly turnovers and no touchdowns. The first miscue came in Week 1 against Minnesota. With a defender in his face, Mariotas short pass was picked off by Eric Kendricks and returned 77 yards for a touchdown. Pass direction and distance are factors on interceptions when QBR divides credit;?shorter passes are more likely to have longer returns than deeper passes. This interception was thrown only two yards downfield, meaning Mariotas portion of the teams expected points added?(or lost in this case) is greater than if the ball was thrown 20 yards downfield. His other turnover was a lost fumble in Week 3 against the Raiders.Since then, Mariota has just two additional turnovers, and he has more than balanced them out with five touchdowns while pressured. Only Russell Wilson has more during that span (6), and Mariota has also nearly cut his sack rate in half (from 24 percent down to 14 percent).Red zone dominanceFrom Weeks 1 through 3, just over 20 percent of the Titans drives made it to the red zone. Since then, over 32 percent have reached the red zone. And Mariota has excelled in the red zone. In Weeks 4 through 10, only Cody Kessler (99.4, albeit on less than half as many plays) has a higher raw QBR inside the red zone than Mariotas 99.3. Mariota wasnt necessarily bad inside the 20 from Weeks 1 through 3, but his 69.5 QBR ranked 16th.Mariota is responsible for 14 red zone touchdowns (12 passing, two rushing) since Week 4, which leads the league. He also has avoided taking a red zone sack and avoided turning the ball over in that area, helping the Titans lead the league by scoring a TD on 81.5 percent of their red zone drives since Week 4. They were 16th in that realm during the first three weeks of the season at 57.1 percent.If Mariota can continue his performance, the Titans should continue their rise in the Football Power Index. FPI currently has Tennessee with a one-in-five chance of making the playoffs and a 17 percent chance to win the division. This mostly comes down to already losing once to the division-leading Texans, as well as trailing in other tiebreakers (such as record in division games).A look at Mariotas QBR progression this season:For more from ESPN Analytics, visit the ESPN Analytics Index.? Spurs Hoodie . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Spurs T-shirts . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. http:///...y-spurs-jersey-c-17/ . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. Former Southern Mississippi forward Jonathan Mills, 26, was shot and killed Monday afternoon in Chicago, near the high school where he once starred, police saidMills was preparing for a workout at his alma mater, North Lawndale College Prep, when a gunman opened fire on Mills and a group of his friends near a store close to the school, according to the Chicago Tribune. Mills suffered multiple gunshot wounds, according to police spokesman Thomas Sweeney, who had no other details about the shooting and said no arrests had been made.He was a great kid, Donnie Tyndall, Mills coach at Southern Miss, told ESPN.com. City-tough but a kindhearted kid. Straight warrior on the floor but a kid I would let babysit my daughters. He told me he loved me every time we talked. Just tragic.During the 2012-13 season, the 6-foot-6, 230-pound forward averaged 9.3 points and 8.0 rebounds per game at Southern MMiss, where he spent two seasons after beginning his career at Eastern Utah junior college. Danny Green Spurs Jersey. He earned his second consecutive Conference USA all-defensive team selection that year.As a senior at North Lawndale in 2009, he earned first-team all-state honors from the Tribune and led his team to a third-place finish in Chicagos Class 3A.It was Mills two free throws in the final second that in 2012 sealed the 400th career coaching win for Larry Eustachy, who preceded Tyndall at Southern Miss.Mills played professionally in Canada in 2014-15 for the London Lightning, and later played semi-pro ball in Chicago.According to DNAinfo.com, more than 360 people have been murdered in Chicago this year.Its out of control, Tyndall said of the violence in the city. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '