You utilize the portal on the right if they're turning | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
StevenCao Jan 29 '19

Here's why I am heart torn on funding a ghost:I'm around 1m range fully buffed with 254% boss Maplestory 2 Mesos buy and 84% PDR (this range is without ANY percent ATT and I have around 100k nx to use to cube my items from the Upcoming hot time; however, when I decide not to continue investing in my ghost, I Will Likely use the nx to karma all my equipment over to some new NW

I personally scrolled and perfected my cane with 10att primes and a +25% boss dmg nebulite (trashy exceptional pot however).My carte finale is celebrated with two lines of +30% supervisor and a +25% supervisor dmg neb.. In spite of those"decent" equips, per manager, PDR, and range, I CAN'T DO CRAP -> NW's with about my range using FAR less PDR and %boss can solo hard magnus and hellux >_> based on cherrytigers (really financed ghost ), he could barely solo hellux with 1.8m range CLEAN with 90% PDR and 300% manager...

- I like the ghost class and have a lot of memories attached to it... but let's face it: my real Aim is that I want to be able to solo tough mag and hellux to"self finance" my other personalities and it seems like it requires WAYYYY less effort to deliver a NW to this degree Instead of some ghost

What are your thoughts? Any idea on how much my primary and items can market?
In order to help keep it spoiler free, I will refer to the boss as"boss".My question is that: I can't seem to resist the Boss. This is not the regular one, although the level 190 one. Either I die run out of time? Any maplestory2 tips? My character is flat 176, and course bishop.Keep moving and attempt using abilities which you may use quickly, not necessarily those that hit hardest.

You can only use the portals around the top platforms, don't try using the portals that are Maple story M Mesos , you'll just waste time. If the lasers are currently turning clockwise, you are going to use the portal on the left . You utilize the portal on the right if they're turning . Don't try jumping on the center, you won't make it will wind up slamming from the path of the lasers.