pots, and Im spots, and Im s | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jan 30 '19
LOS ANGELES -- The semifinal playoff series between the Los Angeles Sparks and Chicago Sky could hinge on the recovery of Elena Delle Donnes thumb. Cheap Vapormax Plus 2018 .Delle Donne had surgery recently, and coach Pokey Chatman said she wont play in Game 1 of the best-of-five series that begins Wednesday at Long Beach State and is doubtful for Game 2.Chicago guard Allie Quigley is impressed with how the Sky have played without the star forward.I just think we knew when she went down that we were all going to have to step up, Quigley said. Everyone was ready. Were not going to be like the team where, Oh, theyre not that good without Elena. Everyone took it personal and stepped up big.The second-seeded Sparks, who had a double bye and havent played in 12 days, are planning for all scenarios, with or without Delle Donne. Chicago is planning to play without her.The Sparks, who had the second-best record in the league at 26-8, have shortened practices and structured them more like games in preparation for the playoffs.I also think theres an element of two things happening, Sparks coach Brian Agler said. I think we sat around for 5? weeks and everyone told us how good we are, and I think we softened up. Thats No. 1. No. 2, now its playoff time. Its easier to get peoples attention. I cant tell you the outcome of the games, but I think well be more engaged and focused.Delle Donne has captured the attention of the WNBA and its fans. And in her absence, her teammates are showing they can become a more guard-oriented team and be successful at it.Credit the players for stepping up individually and collectively, Chatman said. Unfortunately, in the past weve had to do that. Elena has suffered with some injuries and the back injury. Theres not this collective sigh or panic on the players part.Dont misunderstand me, its an arduous task ... but also, its the beauty of sports that someone goes down and someone steps up. Some veteran players like Cappie Pondexter, Courtney Vandersloot and Tamera Young, theyve stepped up and changed the way we played in terms of our pace.The fourth-seeded Sky have played well without Delle Donne, going 4-2 with her out of the lineup.Chicago must play the Sparks with all of their All-Stars, like Candace Parker and WNBA MVP Nneka Ogwumike. Ogwumike led the team in scoring with 19.7 points per game.The Sparks have won all three meetings against Chicago this season, all by double digits.While the Sparks were waiting through byes, they scrimmaged and on Tuesday, visited with the homeless in nearby Venice and passed out blankets and shoes.They were back scrimmaging on Tuesday.Theyre playing great basketball, and theyve been without [Delle Donne], Parker said. Weve got to prepare for them. They have so many different weapons.Delle Donnes absence, and her regular-season scoring average of 21.5 points per game, is glaring for Chicago, which beat Atlanta to advance.We prepare like shes never coming back because everything else would be Merry Christmas to us, Chatman said. You have to because you dont want to put undue pressure on her to come back too soon if shes not ready. Cheap Vapormax Plus Purple . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. Cheap Vapormax Plus Gold . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. http://www.cheapvapormaxplus.us/ . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Are the New York Jets closing Revis Island?In a tactical departure from previous years, cornerback Darrelle Revis wont be used exclusively on Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green on Sunday, according to the Jets.It wont be just Revis, it will be a lot of people, defensive coordinator Kacy Rodgers said on Thursday. A.J. is a tremendous player. Weve got to have 11 sets of eyes, knowing where he is. ... Its not necessarily a one-on-one matchup.For nearly his entire career, Revis has covered the opposing teams No. 1 receiver on a down-to-down basis, often with no safety help. His ability to thrive in such situations spawned the Revis Island moniker.?He has made the Pro Bowl in seven of his nine seasons, establishing himself as one of the premier lockdown corners of this generation.But now hes 31 years old, coming off offseason wrist surgery. Revis said hes healthy after missing some practice time early in training camp, but he understands the rationale behind the new approach.To start the season off, we have to be cautious a little bit because we have some tough games coming ahead, Revis said. I think the game plan this week is very comfortable for everybody.Were going to try to switch things up a little bit this week for us to maybe wear [down] some of their guys on offense, just wear em down a little bit, Revis added.?Thats just miixing guys in and out or lining up guys in the scheme were trying to do. Cheap Vapormax Plus All Black. Green poses every challenge possible, according to Revis.The 6-foot-4 burner caught 86 passes for 1,297 yards and 10 touchdowns last season. Ordinarily, this would be the ideal Revis matchup -- best-on-best -- but the Jets have downplayed the Revis-Green angle.Thats just one of many matchups, coach Todd Bowles said. Its a team effort, and weve got to pick our spots, and Im sure they have to pick their spots. Its not even about Revis and Green, its about us against them.Revis said this will make the defense less predictable because it might be difficult for the offense to ID guys or see where guys are. It will be a lot of confusion, and it will be to our benefit. Thats one of the things, coming into this week, were trying to accomplish.It wasnt a vintage Revis season in 2015, as he struggled against DeAndre Hopkins and Sammy Watkins, but he played most of the season with a torn tendon in his wrist. It affected his ability to play bump-and-run -- his forte.Its definitely good to feel good and be able to strike at the line of scrimmage and jam guys, he said. For me, it took time and patience, and Im finally at the point where I can actually do that. Wholesale NFL JerseysWholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys ChinaCheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys Canada Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys Canada Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic Canada Stitched Soccer Jerseys Canada Cheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' '