he players abouhe players abou | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jan 30 '19
Its one of the hardest selection calls in the A-League but Brisbane Roar coach John Aloisi has decided on his first-choice gloveman. LeSean McCoy Jersey .Five-time title winner Michael Theo will start the season between the sticks for the Roar goal after beating out Jamie Young.The most decorated player in the A-Leagues short history has been far from an ever-present in the last two seasons, plagued by injury and poor form.But the 35-year-old will begin his 11th campaign in goal for the Roar as Aloisis number one.Hes looked really sharp in pre-season. Jamies pushed him hard, Aloisi confirmed.The former Socceroos striker said Theos fighting qualities had earned him the nod over Young.Hes a winner. Weve got a lot of winners, he said.He looks sharp. He looks good. He looks fit.Hes one of them thats won five championships. Weve got a lot of players that want to win again.Just in front of Theo is likely to be fit-again centre-half Luke DeVere, 18 months after his last A-League match.Thigh and knee injuries have held the one-time Socceroo back and Aloisi said his pre-season work meant he was a big chance of lining up for round one.Last year we virtually had to hold him back, Aloisi said.He proved in pre-season against Perth Glory in a friendly game hes ready to go. Hes such a good leader and everyone talks about new signings, well hes like a new signing for us.Although Aloisi is excited about the players that are coming in to his side, he was full of praise for the ones that are likely to miss out.The second-season Roar mentor said hed seen enough at training in Ballymore Oval and in intra-club friendlies to convince him that hell be spoilt for choice at the selection table this campaign.The other day when we played the internal it was exciting for me as a coach because I would be confident with whatever XI I would put out on the pitch against any A-League opposition, he said. Custom Buffalo Bills Jerseys .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Jordan Poyer Jersey . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. http:///...lexander-jersey.html .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. The NRLs new hard-line stance on off-field issues has the backing of the games elite players, according to Kangaroos coach Mal Meninga.Andrew Fifita and Semi Radradra were ruled ineligible by the NRL for selection on Australias Four Nations tour due to their off-field issues.NRL boss Todd Greenberg said it was an indication of what players had to lose if they did not uphold the values and behaviour expected of them.It is a sentiment that those who were selected in the 24-man Australian squad agree with, as does Meninga himself.I support it, Meninga said.I believe in all honesty the Kangaroos jersey should be held in high esteem and all the players should be great role models on and off the field.I spoke with the players about it in Newcastle (in the lead-up to the mid-season Test, Meningas first in charge of the Kangaroos) and they are of the same view. Nick OLeary Jersey. Former NRL bad boys Josh Dugan and Blake Ferguson are part of Meningas squad for the Four Nations in Britain.Meninga said the pair were an example to troubled players of what can happen if you do turn your lives around away from football.There are some players there in the squad with some great stories because they have turned things around, Meninga said.The Australians play New Zealand in a one-off Test in Perth on October 15.Meninga said he would pick his best side for that match at nib Stadium.It is a Test match, we will pick our strongest 17, he said.Australia open their Four Nations campaign against Scotland Hull on October 28. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Basketball JerseysWholesale Hockey Jerseys China Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys CanadaWholesale Nike MLB Jerseys Canada Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic Canada Stitched Soccer Jerseys Canada Cheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' '