While Oregon has a 47-34-6 advantage in | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Nov 22 '17
NEW YORK -- First baseman Anthony Rizzo and right fielder Jason Heyward from the World Series champion Chicago Cubs have won Gold Glove Awards. Nike Air Max Womens 2018 Discount .The honors for fielding excellence were announced Tuesday by Rawlings and broadcast on ESPN.?According to Elias Sports Bureau, Heyward is the first position player in Major League Baseball history to win three straight Gold Glove Awards with three different teams (Braves, Cardinals?and Cubs).?San Francisco?star Buster Posey was picked at catcher in the National League, ending Yadier Molinas eight-year reign with St. Louis.I dont know if it makes it any more special or not that he had won it eight years in a row because I think Id be happy with it either way, Posey said. This ones up there for me. Im a firm believer you win ballgames with pitching and defense.Posey was joined by a pair of Giants teammates, the double-play combination of shortstop Brandon Crawford and second baseman Joe Panik.Colorado third baseman Nolan Arenado won for the fourth consecutive year, and Arizona pitcher Zack Greinke took his third straight Gold Glove. Other winners in the NL were Atlanta center fielder Ender Inciarte and Pittsburgh left fielder Starling Marte.Young shortstop Francisco Lindor from the AL champion Cleveland Indians was a first-time winner, along with Texas first baseman Mitch Moreland, Detroit second baseman Ian Kinsler, New York Yankees left fielder Brett Gardner?and?Boston?right fielder Mookie Betts.Kansas City catcher Salvador Perez won his fourth Gold Glove in a row, Houston pitcher Dallas Keuchel took his third straight and Tampa Bay center fielder Kevin Kiermaier repeated from last year.Rangers third baseman Adrian Beltre was rewarded for the fifth time overall.Im pretty surprised an old man like me can win the Gold Glove, said the 37-year-old Beltre, who was thrilled Moreland won as well.I think Im happier for him than for me because for the last couple of years, he has played such a great defensive first base and was never recognized, Beltre said. Most of my mistakes are throwing the ball and Mitch has saved me so many errors and makes things look easier for me.The 22-year-old Lindor became the first Indians player to win a Gold Glove since outfielder Grady Sizemore in 2008, and their second shortstop after Omar Vizquel won every year from 1994 to 2001.Votes are submitted in September by managers and coaches who cannot choose their own players. Three years ago, Rawlings added a sabermetric component to the Gold Glove selection process as well.This is the complete list of the Gold Glove winners:?American LeagueP -- Dallas Keuchel, HoustonC -- Salvador Perez, Kansas City1B -- Mitch Moreland, Texas2B -- Ian Kinsler, Detroit3B -- Adrian Beltre, TexasSS -- Francisco Lindor, ClevelandLF -- Brett Gardner, N.Y. YankeesCF -- Kevin Kiermaier, Tampa BayRF -- Mookie Betts, BostonNational LeagueP -- Zack Greinke, ArizonaC -- Buster Posey, San Francisco1B -- Anthony Rizzo, Chicago2B -- Joe Panik, San Francisco3B -- Nolan Arenado, ColoradoSS -- Brandon Crawford, San FranciscoLF -- Starling Marte, PittsburghCF -- Ender Inciarte, AtlantaRF -- Jayson Heyward, ChicagoInformation from the Associated Press was used in this report. Nike Air Max Womens 2018 95 . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Nike Air Max Womens 2018 Yellow . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. http://www.nikeairmaxwomens2018.com/ . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. EUGENE, Ore. -- Steven Montez threw for 333 yards and three touchdowns in his first career start and Colorado held off Oregon 41-38 on Saturday, the Buffaloes first victory over the Ducks since joining the Pac-12 in 2011.Ahkello Witherspoon intercepted Dakota Prukops pass to Darren Carrington in the end zone on Oregons final drive to preserve the win for Colorado (3-1).The Buffaloes had retaken the lead following a controversial 31-yard touchdown from Montez to Bryce Bobo. After review, the officials ruled Bobo had control of the ball in his right hand when his right foot came down in the end zone -- but the crowd at Autzen Stadium booed in disagreement.The Buffaloes led from the start and went up 33-17 following Montezs 48-yard TD pass to Devin Ross to open the second half.But Kani Benoit scored on a 3-yard touchdown to pull Oregon (2-2) within 33-31. Troy Dyes interception on Colorados subsequent possession led to Prukups 18-yard go-ahead TD pass to Carrington late in the third quarter.THE TAKEAWAYColorado: The Buffaloes showed surprising toughness on defense despite missing one of thheir top defensive players, linebacker Derek McCartney, who tore his right ACL and is out for the season. Nike Air Max Womens 2018 Black. They also were resilient on offense in the absence of Liufau. Ross finished with seven catches for 153 yards.Oregon: It was anticipated that the Ducks would come out with zeal following the disappointing loss to the Huskers but they sputtered from the start, allowing Colorado to jump out to an early 22-7 lead in the opening half.UP NEXTColorado: After two straight on the road, the Buffaloes return home to host Oregon State. The Beavers (1-2) hold a 5-3 advantage in the all-time series, but Colorado won the last one, 17-13. Oregon State fell 38-24 at home to Boise State earlier Saturday.Oregon: The Ducks head north for a game against Washington State in Pullman. The Cougars (1-2) have a bye this weekend. While Oregon has a 47-34-6 advantage in the all-time series, Washington State pulled off an 45-38 upset in double overtime last year in Eugene. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '