Adam Forshaw could only volley wide late when unmarked in | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Nov 22 '17
DENVER -- Braden Shipley made his first start at hitter-friendly Coors Field a memorable one. Mens Air Max Retro .The rookie right-hander pitched 5 2/3 innings and got two big strikeouts in the sixth to preserve a lead and help the Arizona Diamondbacks beat the Colorado Rockies 9-4 on Saturday night.Chris Owings had a career high-tying four hits and Jake Lamb homered for the Diamondbacks, who built a six-run lead early for Shipley. Owings singled each of his at-bats, with his hit in the second giving Arizona a 1-0 lead it never relinquished.Shipley (3-3) wasnt intimidated by pitching at altitude, scattering eight hits and walking just one. He relied on his experience from the Pacific Coast League to get through the Rockies order.Ive pitched in a lot of tough ballparks, especially in Triple-A this year with Reno, he said. I just never really let it get to my head. I just always have trusted my stuff. And I think that was the key tonight, trusting my stuff and let the defense work.He trusted it in the sixth when the Rockies cut a 6-0 lead to 7-3 and got the first two men on. He struck out NL home run leader Nolan Arenado and David Dahl before Tom Murphy hit a run-scoring single.In that situation I just kind of took a deep breath and told myself, `Just limit. Get a double play ball right here and well move, Shipley said. It was just about pitch by pitch in that situation and keeping the team where it was.Edwin Escobar relieved Shipley and struck out Gerardo Parra in an eight-pitch at-bat to end the inning with runners on second and third.I was working with my strength, trying to throw a fastball inside, Escobar said. I said, `I threw too many fastballs already, lets try with a breaking ball. And I got him with a breaking ball.The Diamondbacks bullpen tossed 3 1/3 scoreless innings after imploding against Colorado on Friday. Arizona relievers allowed eight runs, seven in the eighth inning in Fridays loss.Very proud of the guys for coming back, especially after a tough one last night, manager Chip Hale said.Parra homered and doubled against his former team and Daniel Descalso also went deep for the Rockies.The Diamondbacks broke it open in the third off Tyler Chatwood (10-9) as Welington Castillo had a three-run double and Lamb followed with his 27th homer to make it 6-0.His command got away from him when they got the five, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. He started spraying it around a bit, getting into bad counts. Thats what hurt him.Parra led off the Rockies third with his sixth homer and doubled ahead of Descalsos fifth of the year in the fifth inning to pull the Rockies to 6-3.Arizona tacked on a run in the sixth and two more in the seventh on Paul Goldschmidts RBI double and Yasmany Tomas run-scoring single. Goldschmidt extend his streak of reaching base against the Rockies to 50 straight games, the longest streak ever against Colorado.TRAINERS ROOMDiamondbacks: LHP Andrew Chafin (shoulder) is scheduled for a rehab assignment Sunday and RHP Rubby De La Rosa (elbow) is expected to toss an inning Monday. If all goes well manager Chip Hale said both player could join the team soon. ... C Chris Herrmann (hamstring) played five innings in a rehab assignment Friday and was scheduled to play left field Saturday and catcher on Sunday.Rockies: OF Charlie Blackmon was a late scratch with back tightness. ... RHP Jeff Hoffman had his start pushed back an extra day. Manager Walt Weiss said the rookie is dealing with a blister.20 GRANDDJ LeMahieu had three hits for Colorado and has now reached base in 20 straight games. He is now hitting an NL-leading .345.SEPTEMBER START UPThe Diamondbacks recalled infielder Kyle Jensen from Triple-A Reno. Jensen, 28, made his major league debut as a pinch-hitter in the eighth and flew out to right field.UP NEXTDiamondbacks RHP Archie Bradley (5-8, 4.95 ERA) will face Rockies rookie Jon Gray (9-6, 4.41). Nike Air Max Clearance Online . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Cheap Air Max Outlet . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. http://www.cheapairmax2018.us/ . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Tottenham held off late pressure to win 2-1 at Middlesbrough Saturday thanks to a brace from Heung-Min Son.Ben Gibson pulled a goal back for the hosts but ultimately it proved not enough. Spurs were the better side from the off and had a chance in the first minute with Victor Valdes denying Christian Eriksens curler. They didnt take long to open the scoring as Son exchanged passes with Vincent Janssen before beating Valdes in the far corner.Spurs upped the ante even more and doubled their lead midway through the first half. Once again Son did brilliantly to hold off pressure and curled an unstoppable shot into the top corner with Valdes beaten all ends up.Spurs shouldve been out of sight at half time as Eriksen and DDele Alli wasted good chances of their own. Cheap Air Max 90. . Aitor Karanka made changes in the second half and introduced Jordan Rhodes and Adama Traore which sparked life into the hosts, and before long they were back in it.A free kick from Stewart Downing was met by Gibson who headed across Hugo Lloris and in. Boro then applied a stream of pressure but couldnt convert their chances.Rhodes should have scored but sent a free header straight at Lloris from nine yards, before Adam Forshaw could only volley wide late when unmarked in the box. Boro dropped to 15th while Spurs jumped up to second. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '