MLB Jerseys Canada Cheap NB | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Feb 9 '19
Do you remember the first time you went camping? Perhaps the words of the Girl Scout promise, or failed attempts at pitching a tent with your family or friends, pop into your head. Wholesale Air Jordans For Sale .While most have these vivid outdoor memories, my introductory course in camping came on Sept. 9-11, when I -- along with over 200 women aged 17-67 from across the globe -- flocked to Powder Mountain Resort in Eden, Utah, for the Outessa Summit.The event, which was created in partnership with outdoor gear brand Recreational Equipment Inc. (REI), claimed to be every womans outdoor weekend adventure, and I welcomed the challenge.Here, Ive unapologetically chronicled how I overcame fears, pushed my body to its limits, and learned to appreciate the spoils of nature.Arriving in Eden, UtahOnce on resort grounds, REI staffers welcomed us to our sleeping quarters for the next three nights: personal tents stocked with the brands Big Agnes Ethel Sleeping Bag for women. As a first-timer, I had my doubts that the tent-and-bag combo would keep me warm in the 30-degree weather, so I piled on the layers before zipping myself in.To my surprise, I woke up periodically to peel away the layers. First, the socks. Then the gloves. And eventually, I unzipped the sleeping bag to allow a bit of cool air in. However, the whispers of wildlife and the sound of tents flapping in the wind startled me a few times throughout the night. But this was an adventure, and I was up for a life-changing experience, so I eventually overcame the white noise and embraced the possibilities.Initially, I was apprehensive about the whole outdoor bathroom situation. Which, to my delight, was far more civil than I expected. There were rows of portable restrooms, and a trailer of showers. So, with the posh sleeping bag and potties, to say we were roughing it would be a bit of an exaggeration.Day 1:Morning yogaWe kicked off the first full day at Outessa with an early-morning yoga session. The weather was on the chilly side, so I welcomed any activity that would increase my heart rate and most importantly, warm my body up. ?Our instructor, climber and Ashtanga Vinyasa practitioner Olivia Hsu?started the class with a brief introduction and breathing exercises. Soon after, we were all steadied in the Downward Dog pose. Most of us who began in coats, bubble vests and heavy sweaters shed the layers with each passing movement. By the closing om, I was ready to conquer the rest of the day.Outdoor photography hikeI couldnt leave Eden without a hike through Powder Mountains scenic trails. And if I was going to brag about climbing nearly 9,000 feet, I knew Id need the photos to prove it. REI photo pro Susan Beth Sloan guided our team of nine on a two-hour climb, teaching us how to capture the views along the way. Sloan offered tips on composition, adding depth to photos and working with outdoor lighting when the sun is at its highest. The best part? I walked away with a workout -- plus Instagram-worthy photos. #GoalsHandstands? Oh, yes you can! After a quick bite, the gymnast in me hopped at the opportunity to hang upside down with instructor Traci Dinwiddie. Literally. Dinwiddies technique for getting beginners into a handstand position starts with what she calls a bunny hop. Though Ive done quite a few in my life, I followed her lead, gripping the ground with my fingers spread wide and jumped into the handstand position. Cynic that I am, I wondered if there was a method to what seemed like madness -- how dare one break traditional gymnastics technique.The first principle is always finding the foundation, she explained after the class wrapped. If you open your fingers as widely as possible and claw the ground with the fingertips as well as the finger pads, it takes the weight load out of the inner, outer and center of the wrist. It expands the foundation to the outer edges of your fingertips so that the wrist is really balancing in its socket.?Day 2:Documenting the adventureAt sunrise, I joined photographer Chris Burkard on a hike to photograph world champion mountain biker Rebecca Rusch, Olympic marathoner Magdalena Lewy-Boulet and former competitive ice hockey player-turned-semi-pro runner Aliza Lapierre. Since I didnt quite master the art of action photography, I extended my lesson with Burkard in a more intimate environment -- the classroom. Pen and paper in hand, I took notes on composition, creating timeless images and defining a personal photography style.Of course, when youve got face time with a famed photographer such as Burkard who has racked up nearly 2 million followers on Instagram, you sneak in a few social media questions. PSA: Burkard is not a fan of meaningless quote captions. Give people a visceral experience with your captions, he said. Why are you quoting someone else when you can quote yourself? Instead, share information about the photo that your followers cant see. Duly noted!Lunch is servedNaturally, I worked up an appetite during our hike so I headed back to the Sky Lodge Deck, the meeting grounds where campers and instructors gathered throughout the day to re-energize with snacks, meals, coffee, or even a cold beer or wine. On site was a DIY sandwich buffet complete with all the fixings -- sliced turkey breast, hearty roast beef, potato salad, mixed vegetable chips, and more.Throughout the duration of my trip, we feasted on a variety of healthy offerings, but a quick and delicious sandwich was a convenient go-to. Because our meals were catered, participants werent tasked with cooking over an open fire.?However, we did roast marshmallows, which was a welcomed treat.Mid-day trail run After about an hour on the ElliptiGO (a hybrid of an elliptical machine, treadmill and stationary bike), my legs had about one more activity left in them. However, running wasnt it. Within the first 10 minutes of the three-mile, easy-to-moderate-pace run, I forced the class instructors Adam Chase and Lapierre to lag behind with me as I ricocheted between jogging slowly on flat land and walking uphill. (Lets blame it on the ElliptiGO, shall we? Or the high altitude?) In the end, Chase and Lapierre were incredibly patient and helped me reach the finish line alive. Get this: I turned around and did the entire route again on my way to dinner. Read: will hike for food!?Then my sleeping bag and I got cozy.?Day 3:?Rock climbingIn hopes of ending the weekend on a high note, I decided that Id select an activity that challenged me both mentally and physically. Just hours before my return flight back home to Chicago, I found myself clinging to the side of a mountain with adventure climbers Heidi Wirtz and Quinn Brett cheering me on. I made it to the top of the mountain, combating my fear of heights, and got a great upper-body workout in process. ?Worth It?One word: Absolutely! It was incredibly empowering?to be surrounded by such phenomenal ladies. The instructors welcomed women of all skill levels in each course -- from rock climbing to photography, and prompted a judgement-free environment.Not once did I feel out of place, not even when I lagged behind during my mid-day run. We laughed, cried, formed friendships and encouraged one another to try new things.?The event, which if you purchased a 3-day all access pass (it includes camp-based lodging), cost just under $1,000. That might sound steep; but it was truly a life-changing, self-actualizing ... priceless moment.I went to Utah for my first camping trip and left with a newfound appreciation for outdoor activities that I vow to keep up with at home. (No, seriously -- I promised my husband weekly outdoor cycling dates.) If I werent back at sea level, Id shout from the highest mountain that the Outessa Summit is a game-changer.Lyndsay Green is a Chicago-based style and travel editor and founder of Beauty Atlas magazine, a destination guide for beauty enthusiasts. When shes not in some far-flung destination testing natural face masks or stocking up on foreign beauty products, you can find her brushing up on her tumbling skills in an adult gymnastics class in the Windy City. Grey Air Jordan 12 Retro . LOUIS -- St. Green Air Jordan 12 Retro . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. http://www.cheapjordans12retro.com/all-gold-air-jordan-12-retro/ .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night.Danny Willett described the conditions as brutal after completing his second round at Augusta. After hitting 70 in his first round, the Englishman shot a 74 in his second to go into the weekend level par for the tournament.Willett made a birdie on the third before back-to-back bogeys on six and seven were followed by another on the 16th. Danny Willett labelled conditions at Augusta as brutal Its brutal out there, he told Sky Sports. You get the crosswinds and theyve put a few of the flags on some naughty little shelves and to try and hit it closer enough to have a reasonable look at a birdie chance is very, very hard.Then if you get it the wrong side of the ridge, to two putt becomes very, very hard.Youre going to see a lot of four or five footers that people have got to hole with probably a ball or two of movement plus a little bit of wind and the greens firming up and getting quicker. Its just really, really tricky out there and its only going to get trickier.Ian Poulter, meanwhile, was disappointed after shooting a six over par 78 in his second round at Augusta to leave him three over for the tournament. Wholesale Jordan Shoes From China Free Shipping. Ian Poulter endured a difficult second round at Augusta The Englishman failed to register a single birdie and recorded bogeys at two, four, 10 and 17 as well as a double bogey at the 14th.However, the 40-year-old felt that conditions were not as difficult as during his first round.It wasnt as tough as yesterday, said Poulter. Its just disappointing to be marginally off around this golf course because that just shows you how difficult this golf course really is. Margins for error are really slim.You are always on edge on this golf course, especially when this wind is blowing. Its tough, but thats why we love this golf course.I walk off and shoot six over par, but I still love this golf course because it has given me what I deserved today, which is a right kick in the nuts. Also See: McIlroy: Best position in years Masters: Latest leaderboard Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL JerseysNFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Football JerseysWholesale Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys Canada Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys Canada Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic Canada Stitched Soccer Jerseys CanadaCheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' '