dominance against an unwilling opponent | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Nov 28 '17
Lewis Hamilton insists he relishes the toughest challenges as he aims to hunt down Nico Rosberg, but worries reliability failures could still ruin his title charge. Jake Muzzin Jersey . Hamilton arrives for the Mexico GP 26 points behind his Mercedes team-mate, and accepts that he realistically must win all three of 2016s final races to stand a chance of sealing a fourth world championship.And asked whether being the underdog and picking the hardest route possible in a quest for glory appealed to him, the Brit was insistent that he would never want an easy option. WATCH: Would Nico deserve it?I dont feel I ever arrive at a grand prix, or any kind of competition, and want it to be easy, he told reporters. I love doing things that are difficult. If I go rock climbing, I dont go for the easiest wall to climb, I always go for the hardest first. Its almost like your eyes are too big for your belly and you go for a bigger plate.Would I like to be in a different position right now? Of course. All I know is that Ive got this challenge ahead of me and Im ready to go, Im ready to fight. If theres any time to be the best Ive ever been, its in these last three races. Lewis Hamilton says hes just focusing on himself and not teammate Nico Rosberg ahead of this weekends Mexican Grand Prix Hamilton ended a seven-race spell without a victory in Austin last weekend, cruising to victory from pole position. After a frictious few months both on and off the track, the world champion has appeared much more relaxed in recent weeks. Would that continue as he looks for a first win in Mexico?I approach it the same as I generally approach every race, he added. Maybe slightly more relaxed than I had others because Ive accepted that there are things that are out of my powers, out of my control.All I can do is control what happens in the car and what I do. So as long as my focus is all towards that then hopefully I can get results like I did last weekend. If I dont then you move forwards.The Formula 1 Gossip ColumnI dont think Ill be taking more risks than I usually do. I think Im a relatively risky driver but I dont think Ill be taking more than others. Ill definitely be cautious of my surroundings.Im going for it, thats for sure. While my hearts still beating and Ive still got that drive to win, and theres still a possibility, even if its one per cent, Im going to be going for it.But another failure of his W07 obviously still troubles him. Prior to the US Grand Prix he told Sky F1 that an engine concern, in the end only costing him around half a second over the whole race, was on my mind. After sealing victory, he claimed he was petrified that his car was going to break down.Honestly, that will probably continue until we cross the flag in Abu Dhabi, a cautious Hamilton noted. Particularly as its a feeling Ill have more often because Im on my eighth engine, Ive experienced a lot more than the other side has had to this year. Sky Sports F1s Ted Kravitz and David Croft step into the ring to settle their debate on who will win this years drivers championship They [engineers] cant really ease it any more. Theyve tried, and everyone is working as hard as they can and thats all I can ask from them. But in Malaysia I had a new engine and Paddy told me you can use full power the whole race, so I had no concerns - and the thing blew up!I guess you just have to take everything with a pinch of salt and Im hoping and praying that my car stays in tact through these next three races.I am in a position where if a gearbox or engine goes, then that is it. Right now its about being very smart with what I have.Dont miss the Mexican GP on Sunday evening. The race is live at 7pm on Sky Sports F1; Watch with a NOW TV day pass - £6.99, no contract Also See: The Formula 1 Gossip Column WATCH: Would Nico deserve it? Bernie: F1 needs more danger Max: No more arrogant radio Alex Pietrangelo Jersey . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. Matt Duchene Jersey .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. http://www.hockeycanadaproshop.com/Canada-Jamie-Benn-Adidas-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. Before the Rio de Janeiro Olympics began, bantamweight Shakur Stevenson was viewed by most as the best hope for the United States mens boxing team to take home a gold medal.Now, he is the only hope.The 19-year-old Stevenson, named after the late rap superstar Tupac Shakur, clinched at least a bronze medal with a unanimous three-round decision -- 30-27 on each scorecard -- against Tsendbaatar Erdenebat, of Mongolia, in the quarterfinals of the 123-pound weight class on Tuesday.And he did it with his idol, retired superstar Floyd Mayweather, watching closely because he hopes to sign Stevenson to a promotional contract with his Mayweather Promotions following the conclusion of the Olympics.When I came out and saw Floyd Mayweather, I got excited and a little nervous, Stevenson said. As soon as I came out of the hall, I saw him right there leaning over the balcony yelling.With Capitol Heights, Maryland, light welterweight Gary Antuanne Russell, younger brother of professional featherweight world titleholder (and 2008 U.S. Olympian) Gary Russell Jr., eliminated by Fazliddin Gaibnazarov, of Uzbekistan, in a controversial 2-1 split decision in the quarterfinals of the 141-pound weight class in the bout that followed Stevensons win, he is the last man standing of the six American men who qualified to box in Rio.Stevenson, 2-0 in Rio and 24-0 overall in international competition, will square off with Russias Vladimir Nikitin in the semifinals on Thursday afternoon. Nikitin advanced with a highly controversial decision against Irelands Michael Conlan, who was so incensed by the decision that he flipped off the judges at ringside after the bout in an emotional outburst.Stevenson, of Newark, New Jersey, dominated Erdenebat, who could barely lay a glove on him. Erdenebat was aggressive and tried to impose himself on Stevenson, but the American kept the fight on the outside and landed punches from long range. He finished the opening round by working the body.Stevenson continued to land punches from the outside, including his long jab, leaving Erdenebat a clearly beaten opponent. Throughout the fight, Mayweather was yelling instructions to Stevenson, who said he heard him.He kept saying jab and then he kept saying go to the body. I heard him a lot, Stevenson said. Hes been in the same situation before and hes mastered boxing so, of course, I have to listen when I hear Floyd talking.Stevenson, however, was not that impressed with his performance.It was a B-minus performance. It was better than [Sunday] but I have to close out the show a little bit better, Stevenson said. In the third round, finish it off. Put the icing on the cake. My grandfather [Wali Moses] taught me that boxing is the art of hitting and not being hit so Ive been doing it since I was a little kid and Im going to keep doing it.He felt my power; I know he felt my power. In the third, Im thinking maybe hes going to quit but he was still throwing some wild, loopy shots ttrying to get the knockout. Chris Kunitz Jersey. He hit me probably once or twice but I kept the game plan and I did what I was supposed to do.Mayweather, on the other hand, said he was very impressed by Stevenson.He did an unbelievable job, very, very [good], Mayweather told reporters with Stevenson standing next to him and grinning ear to ear. Hes not a good fighter, hes a great amateur boxer and someday, hes going to be a world champion at the professional level, at the highest ranks.Mayweather then paid Stevenson the ultimate compliment.I see the next Floyd Mayweather, he said. If anybody can break my records, this young kid right here can do it. I truly believe in him.With Stevenson clinching at least a bronze medal, the United States men, 10-5 so far in Rio, will leave Brazil with two medals following a disastrous 2012 London Games in which they won no boxing medals for the first time ever.Last week, American light flyweight Nico Hernandez, a 20-year-old from Wichita, Kansas, ended the drought by claiming a bronze medal, the first medal for the U.S. men since heavyweight Deontay Wilder received a bronze at the 2008 Games in Beijing.But Stevenson still has a chance to claim a gold medal, which no American male fighter has done since Andre Ward won the light heavyweight gold in the 2004 Athens Games.Stevenson said he plans to be better in the semifinals than he was on Tuesday.I felt like I needed to close the show and I didnt get to close the show the way I wanted to, Stevenson said. The next fight Im going to try to make sure that my third round is just as good as my first. Ive gotta stay focused and get what I came here for. I didnt come for silver and I didnt come for bronze. Ive got to get the gold.Russell, 20, lost his quarterfinal to Gaibnazarov when two judges scored the fight 29-28 for his opponent and one had the same score for him. It was an outcome that raised eyebrows given Russells apparent dominance against an unwilling opponent.Gaibnazarov appeared to give away the first two rounds of the bout as he resorted to practically running around the ring in an effort to avoid contact. The referee warned him for refusing to engage multiple times. Yet, two judges gave the fight to Gaibnazarov. Russell also appeared to win the third round.Unlike Conlan, Russell showed class in the questionable defeat.In the [second and third] rounds, I believe I pulled away from him, Russell said. I won them hands down. Even though it was sloppy, I believe I did more than enough to outscore him. I gave it my all. Congratulations to the guy that I fought. He got the victory. Hopefully, hell go on and continue to have a great career.Ive got high expectations. I set the bar for myself very high. Im trying to live up to a family legacy and then some. Outside looking in, I know that a lot of people believe I won. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '