Authentic Allen Robinson Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Probleme mit dem Chat
Mitglied
linchao Feb 13 '19

CHICAGO BEARS (8-3) at NEW YORK GIANTS (3-8)Sunday Authentic Cody Parkey Jersey , 1 p.m. ET, FoxOPENING LINE 鈥?Bears by 4 1/2RECORD VS. SPREAD 鈥?Bears 8-3, Giants 6-5SERIES RECORD 鈥?Bears lead 33-23-2LAST MEETING 鈥?Giants beat Bears 22-16, Nov. 20, 2016LAST WEEK 鈥?Bears beat Lions 23-16; Giants lost to Eagles 25-22AP PRO32 RANKING 鈥?Bears No. 5; Giants No. 27BEARS OFFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (21), RUSH (15), PASS (20)BEARS DEFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (4), RUSH (2), PASS (10)GIANTS OFFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (20), RUSH (29) http://www.bearsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-anthony-miller-jersey , PASS (12)GIANTS DEFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (23), RUSH (26), PASS (18)STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES 鈥?NFC North-leading Bears aim for sixth straight win. 8-3 record is best since 2012, also 8-3. ... Winning streak, which included three Ws in 12 days, is longest since six in '12. ... Bears have QB question with Mitchell Trubisky nursing shoulder injury. Chase Daniel started against Lions, going 27 for 37 for 230 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions. ... Bears lead NFL with fewest first-half points allowed (64). ... WR Allen Robinson has four TD catches in last six games. ... Team leads NFL in 20 interceptions and tied for lead with 16 forced fumbles. Fourth in sacks with 34. ... LB Khalil Mach had sack, forced fumble and recovery against Giants last season, playing for Oakland. In his last four on road Roquan Smith Jersey , he has three sacks, two forced fumbles and 27-yard interception return for touchdown. ... S Eddie Jackson has three touchdowns in last four outings, including interception returns in last two. ... Giants have won three of last four against Bears. ... QB Eli Manning is 62 of 86 for 716 yards, six TDs, one interception in last three games. ... RB Saquon Barkley is one of four rookies in NFL history with touchdowns rushing and receiving in consecutive games. He has 100-plus yards from scrimmage in 10 of 11 games. Barkley ranks third in NFL with 1,410 yards from scrimmage. ... WR Odell Beckham Jr. leads team with 74 catches for 1,017 yards, 13.7 yard average. Barkley is second with 71 catches. ... Landon Collins leads NFL safeties with 91 tackles. ... Offense has allowed 38 sacks and defense has 14 sacks. Sacks allowed tied for second worst and sacks for is second worst. ... Fantasy tip: With Giants' run defense struggling, Bears RB Jordan Howard has three TDs rushing in last four on road. Since 2016, he ranks third in NFL with 2 Authentic Allen Robinson Jersey ,971 yards rushing.Chicago Bears Sackwatch 2018: Week 2 vs the Seattle Seahawks The pass protection of the Chicago Bears has been solid this season. The numbers don’t necessarily reflect that, but if you step back and dissect the sacks allowed you’d see where the problems are coming from. Last week the Bears allowed four sacks and an argument could be made that the pass pro that was schemed up didn’t allow a single one of them. My Sackwatch was a bit more nit-picky, so I gave 1.5 of the sacks to the offensive linemen. This week they allowed 2 sacks, and I’ll break those down after I thank WCG member, WhiskeyRanger, for my new Sackwatch logos! Here’s where we stand so far...Sackwatch after 2 games2010 Sacks - 5 (Martz)2011 Sacks - 11 (Martz)2012 Sacks - 9 (Tice)2013 Sacks - 1 (Trestman)2014 Sacks - 3 (Trestman)2015 Sacks - 4 (Gase)2016 Sacks - 8 (Loggains)2017 Sacks - 5 (Loggains)2018 Sacks - 6 (Nagy)Now let’s get into these two sacks. Sack 5 - Third Quarter 12:23 - Mychal KendricksThe newly signed Kendricks got home on a beautifully designed and timed blitz. He shot through the B-Gap between right guard Kyle Long and right tackle Bobby Massie. Seattle occupied Long and Massie with a couple of down linemen, leaving Kendricks a free rushing lane from the second level. When the Seattle defensive tackle slants inside (to the A-Gap) he entices Long to take him. Massie had the defensive end taking an outside rush, so he had to take him. If Kendricks shows blitz a split second sooner, then maybe Long is able to hold his ground and pick him up, but with Seattle also showing a blitzer in center Cody Whitehairs’ face http://www.bearsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jordan-howard-jersey , the Bears had to play it the way they did. Which leads me to Trubisky. A quarterback is responsible for the free rusher, and the Seahawks actually had two coming from his right. Trubisky cocks his arm to throw to Tarik Cohen (the correct read), but decides to play it safe and take the sack. Throwing a dart to Cohen would have likely been tipped by one of the two blitzers, and lobbing the ball to Cohen would have been too risky with a Seahawk defender dropping behind Cohen.Sometimes a defense just makes a good play and sometimes sacks just happen. Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty ImagesSack 6 - Third Quarter 8:13 - Frank ClarkWhen I saw this live, I thought Clark timed the snap perfectly and that gave right tackle Massie zero chance to kick out and block him. After watching the replay, he sure looks offsides to me. There isn’t a right tackle in the league that would have been able to cleanly make the block with the head-start Clark had. I agree with Adam. Individual Sackwatch after week 2:Mitchell Trubisky - 2.5Sacks Happen - 2Dion Sims - .5Erik Kush - .5Charles Leno - .5