by the end of the year, Je | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Dez 4 '17
Now that the dust has settled in Anaheim, California after the Capcom Cup and the Street Fighter scene shifts into the offseason, a few questions still linger in the air. Cheap Nike Shox Oz UK . Du NuckleDu Dang may have won the Cup, but as we await Season 2 of the competitive circuit and prepare to grind matches on the new patch, we wonder: who is truly the top dog in SFV?Coming into the championship , there were certainly favorites, top seeds and tournament winners expected to perform well. Hajime Tokido Taniguchi, Seonwoo Infiltration Lee, Justin Wong, Yusuke Momochi -- four players who looked set to climb the brackets, but all fell short of the prize. Three of them didnt even win a game en route to elimination. Meanwhile, the grand finals featured relative surprises in Ricki Ortiz and Du, who, despite positive on-site analysis were less favored than the titans of Street Fighter.Many speculated about how the top players could have dropped so fast, citing challenges with staying consistent in Street Fighter V. One of the Cups competitors, Ryan FChamp Ramirez, sees it more as a growing level of competition.The event had 32 world class player;, anyone can lose to any player, Ramirez told ESPN. Its the World Finals. Going 0-2 on Capcom Cup is not the same as going 0-2 in pools.With a growing level of competition, its not so much the raw talent, but ability to handle matchups. When 32 of the best players in the world assemble, it sometimes isnt enough to just be good at your character of choice, but good against others mains. Kenneth KBrad Bradley pointed to Evil Geniuses teammate Justin Wongs elimination as illustration of this.[For] Justin, its all about who you draw first round, said Bradley. Justin always loses to Chun-Li. It does not matter what Chun-Li it is, Justin will lose to Chun-Li. There is not a question. So Justin went 0-2 the last two years of Capcom Cup, then he got Chun-Li first. So its like, now hes freaking out, its all in his head, then he lost to Chun-Li right away.Tokido, a top player who took second at both Final Round and the NorCal Regionals, ran into trouble against DR Ray, whose main training partner is Caba, a top-tier Ryu player who plays a similar style to Tokido. Looking at Infiltration, the Evo champion, commentator David Ultradavid Philip Graham believed it might be an issue of visibility that brought down the champ.Infiltration dominated the first few months of Street Fighter V, but hasnt looked nearly that strong since the summer, Graham told ESPN. I think he figured out how to play SFV well earlier than anyone else, but the rest of the top players caught up, the overall strategy shifted, and he didnt keep up. It seemed like he was trying to change by picking new characters in recent events, but I guess that didnt work well enough.Even for players like Momochi, some of the most dangerous players were lurking in the lower bracket. Hiroyuki Eita Nagata can fly under the radar sometimes, but hes a Ken player who placed in the top 8 at Evo, beating Tokido to earn that spot. So when Momochi met Eita in the lower bracket, it was dire straits for the EG player.Momochi losing, he was one of the favorites to win the tournament, but he had to fight Eita, said Bradley. So he fights Eita, and Eitas a crazy style of Ken [while] Momochis a very slow-paced, calculated fighter ... Those are the people theyre going to lose to, so it all depends on who you have to fight in the Capcom Cup.Even in spite of the high-profile upsets in the first rounds of Capcom Cup, the level of competition at the tournament was some of the highest yet for the fledgling game, released earlier this year.Of the top 8 at Capcom Cup, the first four made top 8 at Evo, said Graham. Fourth place was considered the best player in Japan for quite a while, third place was last years Capcom Cup champion, second place is one of the best U.S. players ever, and the overall winner has pretty clearly been the best player on Earth the past couple months. Its hard to be consistent in any game, but I dont think SFV is worse for that than most. Instead, its more that games tend to be volatile early in their lives before people have figured things out. That was the case for SF4, Marvel vs Capcom 3, [and others].Ramirez echoed those sentiments, pointing to Street Fighter Vs relative youth in the fighting game scene.The game has only been out for 10 months, said Ramirez. Most situations and nuances are not fully optimized yet. I expect more consistent results from top players next season.In Street Fighter V, more than ever, its about who shows up to win. Ricki Ortiz tweeted about her practice leading up to the event, and Du dealt with significant trials and tribulations early in the year, according to Graham. Both persevered and found their way to the main stage, a single series from the prize.I think its all about who wants it more, Bradley told ESPN. So Ricki, Ricki plays, but Ricki doesnt grind a ton. But before this tournament, Ricki was grinding a lot, Ricki was playing every single day. I went over to the house and we played Cammy vs. Chun-Li a lot.Both players practiced really hard, said Ramirez. [In the] two weeks before Capcom Cup they easily clocked in 120 hours each. They beat so many good players along the way, [and] I am so proud of them.As the scene grows and the game along with it, the top players will continue to be challenged by more newcomers, attracted by the Capcom Pro Tour circuit and the growing number of Street Fighter tournaments. For Graham, its not about old guard versus new guard, but a matter of understanding the game, gaining confidence and showing up.There will always be shifts, of course, said Graham. No well-made game remains static, either in its strategies or its successful players. As SFV develops and the players come to understand it better, it will settle down a bit. But as above, I dont think its any more upset-heavy than other games. Cheap Nike Shox Nz Black And White . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Cheap Nike Shox Monster . However, he did make them miss him a little less. Cundiff, who had the unenviable job of replacing Dawson last season, agreed Thursday to a one-year, $1. http://www.cheapshoxsaleuk.com/nike-shox-r5-shoes.html .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. VILLANOVA, Pa. -- Jay Wright slipped in and out of his competitive consciousness in the national championship game. He cringed as a coach as Villanovas late lead trickled away against North Carolina. He loved the frenzy as a basketball fan watching the Wildcats and Tar Heels go shot-for-shot in one of the NCAA Tournaments classic finals.This is what its like when youre in the final and playing the best team in the country, Wright said. Little times it hits you like, wow, this is a great game.Little times. Like when North Carolinas Marcus Paige hit a double-clutch 3 to tie the game at 74 with 4.7 seconds left.When Paige hit that shot, I had a second or two to think, this game is unbelievable and it could go into overtime and make it even more amazing, Wright said.Oh, the game got more amazing -- no overtime necessary.Kris Jenkins squashed the OT bid with a shot forever engraved as the biggest one in Villanova -- heck, maybe March Madness -- history. Jenkins spotted up behind the right side of the arc and buried a 3 at the buzzer to deliver Villanova to a 77-74 victory.A miracle shot? Not quite. The Wildcats practiced that play for years and used a variation to reach the 2009 Final Four. The Wildcats were squashed by the Tar Heels in `09 and crashed into a March funk that lingered until last season.With a championship banner to match one from 1985 nestled in the Pavilion rafters, the Wildcats must now hope that championship revelry doesnt equate to a follow-up hangover.The Wildcats suffered from a whopper following the 2009 run. The Wildcats dropped from 30 wins in 2009 to 25, 21 and then bottomed out at 13-19 and no postseason in 2011-12. Wright could not say no to friends or speaking engagements in the immediate aftermath of 2009 and the program seemed to waver from its recruiting foundation. He chased McDonalds All-Americans or transfers who didnt necessarily fit the program and it took a few seasons to stabilize.There were definitely times at the end of that, it was spiraling, Wright said. It really didnt affect us until a couple of years later. I knew it then. ... We were really preparing for that this time.As distractions mounted, Wright vowed this summer to stay connected to his family, players, coaches and recruits. Yes, there were stops at the ESPYs and a trip to the White House, but the big picture of staying focused on this season and beyond was not lost on Wright. Wright, 354-157 with two Final Fours in 15 seasons at Villanova, reigned in his commitments even as charities and corporations wanted a piece of the championship `Cat.Wright tightened control this summer and even closed down the basketball office for a week in August for the first time so the entire staff could relax and regroup.Ive had to say no to a lot of people, and Ive probably disappointed a lot of people and I feel bad about that, I really do, he said. But the last time, I felt like it was my responsibility as the Villanova coach to do everything I was asked to do at Villanova. Nike Shox Nz UK Sale. I did it. It got a little out of control. No, it got out of control.The Wildcats had not advanced out of the opening weekend of the NCAA Tournament since 2009 and lost two straight seasons in the opening round as a 1 or 2 seed.In March, they were in a pressure spot again: a No. 2 seed about to play pesky Iowa with a Sweet 16 berth at stake and a potential burden lifted. Wright sensed pressure had seeped into the Big East powerhouses environment.Our fans were tense. Our families were tense. The Philadelphia media was tense, Wright said.Wright couldnt even break that tension with his confidants. Wright likes to linger in the locker room during pregame warmups and talk life with Villanovas team chaplain and sports psychologist. All Wright found were a bundle of nerves under the collar of Rev. Rob Hagan.I could even sense he was nervous for me, Wright said, laughing. This is big.The Wildcats instead cruised past Iowa. They followed with wins over Miami and Kansas, crushed Oklahoma by 44 in the Final Four and made first-weekend flops a distant memory.They didnt fear that failure, Wright said. But everyone else did. Id be lying if I said I didnt have a little bit of concern for them. I was not worried about it. But I was worried for them and everyone else.The Wildcats quickly learned being called champs comes with more than a ring and a banner. It means mingling with the president and getting hounded for autographs and photos on social outings.I definitely feel like were treated differently, Wright said. I can see it. I can feel it. All the time. I dont want to be different. I enjoyed the way we were doing it. Even losing in the second round, I was loving those teams.So the question looms, armed with a heap of expectations, can Villanova repeat?We could, Wright said. But we could lose to anybody again. Weve made it true. Weve lost to everybody and weve won it all. But I think were good enough.Jenkins, Jalen Brunson, preseason All-American Josh Hart and the rest of the returning core should keep the Wildcats on track to try and become college basketballs first repeat champions since Florida in 2006 and 2007.Villanova President Rev. Peter Donohue bellowed to fans last week at a kickoff celebration that Villanova is going to do it again!Thats pressure from the boss! Wright said with a smile over the house mic.Again the Big East favorites and ranked fourth in the AP preseason Top 25, the Wildcats wont judge this season on a banner-or-bust scale.The only way we can top that or be better than that is to be the best team we can be by the end of the year, Jenkins said. If that wins us another national championship, then cool.---More AP college basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '