o separate that on race day. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Dez 4 '17
TROON, Scotland -- Home advantage just isnt what it used to be. Nike Vapormax Marina Collegio 849558-400 .The British challenge has been somewhat muted at The Open this year. Indeed, only two players from these shores -- Rory McIlroy and Darren Clarke -- have lifted the Claret Jug since the turn of the century. The last player to win it in his own country was Paul Lawrie at Carnoustie in 1999.The field at Royal Troon has been forced to contend with every challenge links golf has to offer after heavy rain and high winds hit the South Ayrshire coast for a second consecutive day.Time was when players from overseas would struggle in conditions that were standard for British players, but only one player from the home nations -- Englands ?Andrew Johnston?-- is inside the top 10 going into the final round. Even in fourth place, the man they call Beef is still six off leaders ?Phil Mickelson and Henrik Stenson. It will be a tall order for Johnston to be crowned Champion Golfer of the Year on Sunday.Lee Westwood, who ended the day tied for 43rd,?offered the simplest of answers when asked if he could put his finger on the lack of a British challenge: No. He offered the same answer when asked if he even cares. Luke Donald, also T-43, pulled out the go-to luck of the draw line.Justin Rose was a touch more philosophical. Troon is a venue that the Americans seem to do well on, he said with a hint of surrender after a 1-under 70 on Saturday left him 2-over for the tournament and nowhere near threatening the lead.Hes putting it lightly, of course, as Americans have emerged victorious in the past six editions of golfs oldest major held on this course, and in the modern game, golfers have the skills to thrive in any environment.Most of the guys that play professional golf now have all the shots, Rose added. Gone are the days that guys didnt travel and guys didnt know how to play in the wind.For example, guys who grow up in Texas grow up in a lot of wind. They can control their ball and flight it any which way they want. I think a lot of the Americans relish the challenge of links golf now. So I dont see it as a particular advantage.Gone are your amateur days where youd play in conditions like yesterday much more frequently. The conditions we face, I would say I play them as infrequently as the Americans do. So I would say now, almost 20 years into [my] career, the advantage of growing up on links golf has almost diminished.Rose came to Troon with hopes of claiming his second major title after winning the U.S. Open in 2013, but the 35-year-old failed to make the most of benign conditions on Thursday before the wind and rain set in the past two days.His 1-under round of 70 on Saturday was a vast improvement on Fridays 77, in which he failed to record a single birdie in the stormy conditions, and he admitted his regret at failing to play more strategic golf.I felt confident coming out today that I could put a good round together, Rose said. I came out with a more aggressive mindset, hitting drivers off the tee and changing up the game plan a little bit.I really felt like I needed to shoot something in the mid-60s today to have a shot going into tomorrow. All week Ive felt like Ive played really well without much reward. Its just been one of those weeks where I felt like theres been a little untimely mistake, and yesterdays conditions were a little tricky to play in.But Rose, whose two-month run prior to The Open was restricted to a handful of rounds due to a back injury, admitted he is just happy to be back playing ahead of what is a packed summer -- he heads to the Baltusrol Golf Club in New Jersey for the PGA Championship before immediately flying to Brazil for the Olympic Games.This whole week I feel like Im back to playing some of my best golf, he added. It may not reflect it in the score, but since the Players Championship [in May], where the back went on me, its been a lot of hard work to get to here.This is the first week Ive felt healthy, so thats the exciting thing for me. Im playing well and looking forward to the rest of the summer. I want to enter tomorrow with some positive momentum. Vapormax Pale Grigie Flyknit Uomo 849558-005 . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. Vapormax Nike 2017 Uomo Varsity Rosso/Bianche/Azzurro . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. http://www.airmaxoutletitalia.it/scarpe-nike-air-max-90-donna.html . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Hes reserved, shes outgoing. Hes from Australia, shes from Minnesota.Sam Willoughby and Alise Post are also two of the best BMX racers in the world. Before they get married next year, theyd like to win medals at the Rio de Janeiro Games.After all, something golden to wear at the wedding would look nice.Weve done it for a lot of years now. Were pretty good at it, Post said. Were also each others biggest supporters ... because who better understands it than the person who has been there.Theyve each had plenty of big-race experience.Willoughby won the silver medal for Australia at the London Olympics in 2012, when Post finished 12th for the U.S. Theyre top contenders again this season on the World Cup tour, where Willoughby was sixth in the mens rankings and Post was third on the womens side.Willoughby is 24 and Post is 25. But in the churning, youthful discipline of BMX, theyre established veterans.Post and Willoughby grew up together on the bikes, part of a generation of racers who have watched BMX turn from a niche sport to the X-Games to an Olympic sport that was introduced as way to draw younger crowds.They were just teenagers when BMX first appeared as a medal sport eight years ago in Beijing.He kind of showed me the way on how to focus on one thing and be a professional in BMX ... and that level of competition, said Post, a former state champion gymnast.Post has helped Willoughby take a step back when needed, and take a breath.She kind of helped me open up a little bit and sometimes Ive helped her get a little bit more tunnel vision and focus at times when needed, Willoughby said Sunday. I would say, in that respect, we help eachh other in probably our weaker areas. Nike Air Max 2018 Scontate. nd that, Willoughby, said is what makes them click.I think the best part of our relationship is that were very different personalities, he added.He can also pull a surprise or two.Willoughby proposed on Dec. 27, luring Post out on what he said would be just a magazine photo shoot in Coronado, California, outside San Diego, near where BMX racers train in Chula Vista.The moment was captured on Instagram , where Post said, After a few awkward poses, I was shocked to turn around and find him down on one knee. Theyve set a wedding date of April 15, 2017.For now, the focus is on the Summer Olympics.Me and Sam, you probably wouldnt even know that were dating or know each other on race day, Post said this weekend in Rio. Were in our zone, were doing our thing and thats the way we keep it because obviously it can be hard to separate that on race day.They both have separate training regimens and separate coaches. If theyre at the track together and have time to watch each other, Willoughby and Post might offer tips to each other if needed, or point out good or bad moves.When theyre home, and the bikes and helmets are put away, Willoughby and Post dont try to avoid talking about their day jobs. Its hard not to when BMX takes up nearly their entire lives.Theyre both intense competitors, even if they may not have the same personalities.Those polar opposites sometimes balance each other out and create a happy medium, Post said. Its good.---Online:AP Summer Games: http://summergames.ap.org/ Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Mitglied
liuchunkai Jul 16 '18
cc20180716nike shoesnike basketball shoespandora jewelryuggscanada goose outletmichael kors outlet clearancephilipp plein shirtadidas originalsharden vol 1kate spade outletadidas yeezymichael kors outletmichael kors outletchristian louboutin outletnike air max shoescoach outlet storecanada goose salepandora storepandora outletpandora charms sale clearancecanada goose outlethermes handbagscanada goose jacketspandora outletmichael kors outlet canadapolo ralph lauren outletcanada goose outletrolex watchescheap jordans for saleyeezy 350 boostpandora outletnike dunksmichael kors outlet clearanceyeezy boostcheap jordansfred perrynike shoes for menpandora charmscoach outlet storemichael kors outletnike shoxfake rolexlouboutin shoespg 2nike air max axiscanada goose outletmichael kors outlet onlinedr martens bootsbirkenstock sandalsbirkenstock sandalsadidas nmdair max 97valentino shoeskate spade bagstimberland boots outletadidas outletmichael kors handbagscoach outletralph lauren outletmichael kors outletchristian louboutinred bottoms shoesray ban sunglasseslongchamp outletprada outletsalomon shoespandora charms sale clearancecartier outletsalvatore ferragamocoach factory outletnike air more moneypolo outlet storefitflops sale clearancejordansmichael kors handbagsmichael kors outlet onlinenike air max 270coach factory outletnike outletbirkenstock sandalsnike air foampositeasics outletdansko shoeskate spade outlet storetiffany and coray ban sunglassesvalentino shoes outletkevin durant shoescoach outlet canadamoncler jacketskate spade outletchristian louboutinugg outletralph lauren salejimmy choorolex watchesysl handbagshermes handbagsdr martensnike outletbirkenstock outletcanada goose outletcoach outlet storenike air force 1michael kors outlet canadaray ban sunglassesfitflopspandora jewelry official siteair more uptempojimmy choo outletcanada goose salenike react shoescheap jordansadidas yeezy boostsalvatore ferragamo shoesnike outlet onlinecoach factory outletair jordanspandora jewelryugg bootscoach outletyeezy boostmichael kors outlet onlinejordan shoescoach factory outletcoach factory outletabercrombie and fitchralph lauren sale clearancefitflopsmichael kors outletmichael kors outletnba jerseyslouis vuitton handbagscoach outletcoach factory outletlouis vuitton outlet onlineadidas shoesyeezy boostoakley sunglassescoach outletmichael kors outletralph lauren outletcoachcoach factory outletchristian louboutin outletbirkenstocksralph lauren outletralph lauren ukjordan retroskechers shoesbirkenstock shoestiffany and cokate spade outlet storelouis vuitton outlet onlinemichael kors outlettory burch outletpolo ralph lauren outlet onlinelebron james shoeskate spade handbagsmulberry outletugg boots on salepandora jewelrykate spade handbagscheap jordanslongchamp handbagsnike outletadidas superstarpolo outletmlb jerseysmichael kors outlettimberland outletralph laurenkate spade handbagnike outletadidas superstarcoach outlet onlinetoms outletcheap nfl jerseysnew balance outletnike huarachemichael kors outlet onlineultra boostfendi handbagsmichael kors outlet clearanceecco shoes

cc20180716