We all know there are major issues with the Redskins - | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
liny195 Feb 25 '19

starting at the very top and moving their way down. Rome wasn’t built in a day http://www.redskinscheapstore.com/matthew-ioannidis-jersey-cheap , and our Redskins won’t be able to fix all their problems overnight, but if we plan for the future, and try not putting a band-aid over a gushing flesh wound, that would be a start.Let’s just imagine that all the below are true... - We need a quarterback - probably for now AND the future. - The quarterback draft class this year looks a bit weak.- There will likely be some major front office and coaching changes between now and the 2020 off-season.- The 2020 quarterback class could possibly be stellar!...let’s address these one at a time.Alex Smith is a great unknown at this point. Personally, I don’t think he ever plays a down of professional football again - but who knows. What we do know is this. Even if Alex returns, say somewhere in the middle of the 2019 season, we will still need to start planning for the future at the position. Alex may finish out the 2019 season after starting it on the PUP list, and be with us through 2020, but his contract looks like that could be it for him in Burgundy and Gold. The 2019 quarterback class is nothing like it was last year. There are a few interesting names, but some of those are under-classmen who may be returning to school. Right now http://www.redskinscheapstore.com/dustin-hopkins-jersey-cheap , I have the following five QB’s rated in this order (* denotes and under-classmen): - *Justin Herbert Oregon - *Dwayne Haskins Ohio St. - *Daniel Jones Duke - Drew Lock Missouri - Will Grier WVUAs you can see, the top three on my list are all under-classmen, and I feel like two will return to school, even in this weak quarterback class. There are currently two teams above us in the draft standings who could be looking to pick a quarterback come Spring - Jaguars and Giants. This could leave us looking at Drew Lock or Will Grier. Will Jay Gruden survive this season? Can Dan Snyder possibly keep Bruce Allen ANY longer?These are questions that may be answered immediately following the 2018 season. What I do know is if SOME changes aren’t made at seasons end, FedEx Field will look even emptier next year than it was this year. Here is the issue - does ANYONE want Bruce Allen in any part of the discussion as to which quarterback we draft for the future of this franchise? Would a new head coach want some say into the team’s next new quarterback...I think YES!The 2020 quarterback class is shaping up to be a VERY good one!My early guess is that both Herbert and Jones return to school, and Haskins enters the draft this season. There is a possibility that the 2020 quarterback draft class could look something like this:- Jake Fromm Georgia- Justin Herbert Oregon - Tua Tagovailoa Alabama - Daniel Jones Duke - Jacob Eason Wash.- K.J. Costello Stanford - Deondre Francois Fl. St. - Shea Patterson Mich.So, with this being a very real possibility in 2020, would trading out of the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft, in order to get an additional first round pick in 2020, be smart? With two first round picks in the 2020 NFL Draft http://www.redskinscheapstore.com/jamison-crowder-jersey-cheap , the Redskins should be able to secure one of the top quarterbacks on this list above. Trading out of the first round in the 2019 NFL draft to get a 2020 first rounder, an additional 2019 second and a mid-round pick, and using that first rounder in 2020 to select a quarterback of the future can make a lot of sense for the Redskins. First, this year’s draft is pretty deep at some key positions of need for the Redskins - EDGE, WR, ILB and TE. Second, we have a ton of holes to fill on this roster; extra picks this year or next can help. Finally, and this is the most important part, the 2020 QB class is shaping up to “possibly” be a VERY good one.Redskins signed RB Kapri Bibbs to their practice squad The Redskins kept 5 RBs on the roster yesterday, but Kapri Bibbs was not one of them. Many people thought he had earned a spot on the roster through a combination of his performance http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/tress-way-jersey , and injuries to other backs on the team. Bibbs joined the practice squad last season after Chris Thompson was placed on IR. He was signed to the main roster after Byron Marshall also went on IR. Chris Thompson is healthy now, but Byron Marshall is likely to go on IR in the next day or two with a sprained ACL/MCL. Jay Gruden said that Bibbs did everything right, but it was just a numbers game. The Redskins signed Adrian Peterson after a string of injuries happened in the preseason, including 2nd round pick Derrius Guice going on IR with a torn ACL. Peterson took over the starting job with a strong performance against the Broncos in Week 3, while Rob Kelley and Samaje Perine made the team as backups. Thompson is returning from a broken leg, and is confident he's ready to go. Bibbs will now be the 1st man up if any injuries happen this year. www.nflshopoutlet.com/cincinnati-bengals