Crazy as it may sound | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
liny195 Feb 25 '19

http://www.redskinscheapstore.com/jamison-crowder-jersey-cheap , the New York Giants are starting to believe they have a chance to make a run at the playoffs.It's amazing what a couple of wins can do for a team after a 1-7 start.Saquon Barkley ran for a career-high 142 yards and scored three touchdowns as the Giants held off the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 38-35 on Sunday to win consecutive games for the first time since December 2016."I think there is some excitement going around," said Eli Manning , who hit 17 of 18 passes for 231 yards and two touchdowns. "It is good. It is a good feeling to have in the locker room and you see some growth. You see the improvement."What the Giants (3-7) are doing is making plays and finishing. The running game has picked up and it's opened up the passing game, and the defense is forcing turnovers. The group intercepted four passes in sending the Bucs (3-7) to their fourth straight loss with linebacker Alec Ogletree returning one 15 yards for a touchdown."I just know that we're playing better and I just love to see these guys in here after the game with smiles on their faces," said receiver Odell Beckham Jr., who caught an 8-yard touchdown pass. "We just put it all together, so it's always a lot more fun when you win."Playing in the NFC East also helps increase the belief the Giants are not dead.Washington, which fell to Houston and lost quarterback Alex Smith for the season to a broken leg, leads the division with a 6-4 record. No other team has a winning record."We've got a long way to go, there are a lot of things we've got to get better at, but if we can just keep battling and fighting http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/tress-way-jersey , who knows?" coach Pat Shurmur said. "That would be a fun thing for everybody to write about."The Giants never trailed as Manning found a wide-open Barkley on a 6-yard TD pass on the opening series, and the No. 2 overall pick in the draft scored from 5 yards out on the second possession to give New York the lead for good."We're finishing games and we're finishing drives, and that's what we weren't doing in the first half of the season," Barkley said of his first winning streak as a pro.Tampa Bay made things interesting after Jameis Winston replaced a turnover-plagued Ryan Fitzpatrick in the third quarter and led four touchdown drives. The last score came on a 41-yard pass to Mike Evans with 2:22 to play and got the Bucs within 38-35.The Bucs got the ball back at their 20 with 23 seconds to play, but B.W. Webb intercepted Winston's long throw down the sideline to ice the win.After Tampa Bay got within 31-28, Manning, whose only incompletion came on a short pass to Barkley late in the second quarter, connected with tight end Evan Engram on a 54-yard pass and run on the second play after the kickoff, and Barkley capped the drive with a 2-yard run with 3:52 to play.The Winston-to-Evans TD pass closed the gap to three points again."It hurts me when I have to see my team lose a game because I turned the ball over," Winston said. "And I'm sure it hurts Fitz. And I'm sure it hurts anyone that has a hand in what they believe led the other team to winning. That's our main focus. We have to find a way to win."Fitzpatrick scored on a fourth-down 1-yard run for the Tampa Bay, which squandered a chance to score on its opening possession when Fitzpatrick was stopped on a quarterback sneak inside the Giants' 5.Evans recovered a fumble in the end zone in the third quarter to start the comeback http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/quinton-dunbar-jersey , Peyton Barber tallied from 5 yards out and Adam Humphrie s and Evans caught TD passes in the fourth quarter to get the Bucs within three points twice.Winston finished 12 of 16 for 199 yards and two touchdowns. Barber rushed for 106 yards on 18 carries. Evans had six catches for 120 yards. Fitzpatrick was 13 of 21 for 167 and the three interceptions.INJURIESBuccaneers TE O.J. Howard left the game in the fourth quarter with an ankle injury. Giants DL Kerry Wynn left the game in the second half with a concussion.WELCOME SACKJason Pierre-Paul, the Giants' 2010 first-round draft pick, returned to face his old team for the first time since being traded in the spring. He had 1陆 of the Bucs' four sacks. He helped Manning up after the first sack."I just said to him: 'Get up, stop falling,' but no, I was just helping him up because that used to be my old teammate and I'm not trying to hurt him, I'm just trying to play football and have good sportsmanship," Pierre-Paul said.Kareem Martin had the Giants' first and only sack in the last three games.UP NEXTBuccaneers: Host the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday.Giants: Travel to Philadelphia to face the Eagles on Sunday. NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Washington cornerback Josh Norman sat in his locker still in his uniform 45 minutes after the Redskins‘ latest and costliest loss.Norman and the rest of the Redskins left all they had left on the field.Josh Johnson threw for 153 yards and a touchdown in his second straight start as Washington's fourth different quarterback this season only to be intercepted not once, but twice in the final 1:17 Saturday in a 25-16 loss to the Tennessee Titans. The Redskins (7-8) aren't mathematically eliminated just yet after their fifth loss in six games. But they need losses at least by Minnesota and Seattle on Sunday to even have a chance in their regular season finale against Philadelphia.Making this loss hurt even more is that the Redskins led for much of the game after Johnson threw a 7-yard touchdown pass to Michael Floyd in the second quarter after the second-longest drive in the NFL this season. Washington used up 10 minutes, 58 seconds over 17 plays and 93 yards. Adrian Peterson ran for 119 yards Womens Josh Norman Jersey , and Dustin Hopkins kicked field goals of 50, 40 and 46 yards for a 16-12 lead in the fourth quarter.Then the Titans, with their backup quarterback no less, went 75 yards in seven plays. Blaine Gabbert came off the bench when Washington defensive end Jonathan Allen knocked Marcus Mariota out of the game with 48 seconds left in the first half. Gabbert became the first backup to lead the Titans to a victory in the seven games Mariota has left with an injury, throwing a 2-yard TD pass to MyCole Pruitt with 4:30 left.Then Johnson, who led Washington to a fourth-quarter comeback to win in Jacksonville last week, had the ball and a chance for another big win.But Titans cornerback Malcolm Butler pressured Johnson with a blitz, and Titans safety Kevin Byard picked off his pass with 1:17 left. The Redskins forced Tennessee to punt one last time, giving them 14 seconds left down 19-16. Then Butler intercepted Johnson's final pass, then ran 56 yards to the end zone for the clincher.Washington coach Jay Gruden wasn't ready when the game ended to sum up the Redskins' playoff hopes."I'm just going to watch the games (Sunday) I guess and take a day off, our players will Authentic Da'Ron Payne Jersey , and figure out what happens next," Gruden said.The Redskins held the ball for 33 minutes and had three sacks. Yet they hurt themselves with eight penalties for 49 yards, and had a couple more players deal with injuries in a season where the list already had been long enough. This time, guard Zac Kerin hurt a knee but was able to return. Defensive end Matt Ioannidis hurt a hamstring.The frustrations certainly seemed to boil over for Norman after the game.Taylor Lewan, the Titans' three-time Pro Bowl left tackle, was caught in video by NBC Sports Washington, coming by the Washington bench. Norman threw his helmet at Lewan, slapped at his arm and face mask before bumping up against the left tackle. Titans center Ben Jones got between the men, and Norman slapped at Lewan's back.Norman did not comment. Lewan said Norman was throwing a "hissy fit" as the left tackle tried to help Henry up after a run."He was trying to hurt Derrick during that 4-minute, and that's (expletive)," Lewan said. "That's not the way football is supposed to be played."For the Redskins Authentic Adrian Peterson Jersey , it's a loss that could finish off their playoff hopes. Pro Bowl linebacker Ryan Kerrigan, who had a sack, said that doesn't matter for now."We have one more game at home to make a splash," Kerrigan said. "You can't give up or say it's over and lay down. I'm going to keep fighting forever, and that's just how it's going to be." Custom Miami Dolphins Jerseys