w.I can assure you from having coached over here | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Dez 9 '17
Opening batsman Kraigg Brathwaite has been called up to West Indies ODI side for their upcoming series against Pakistan in the UAE. Mickey Mantle Jersey . Brathwaite has played 31 Tests since his international debut in 2011 but is yet to play an ODI or a T20. The T20I squad includes two uncapped players - allrounder Rovman Powell and wicketkeeper-batsman Nicholas Pooran. Chris Gayle is not a part of the T20 squad, having made himself unavailable for selection, while Lendl Simmons has missed out due to medical reasons. Gayle was part of the West Indies T20 squad for the two-match T20I series against India in Florida last month but missed both games after failing to pass a fitness test ahead of the first T20I.The ODI squad also includes batsman Evin Lewis and fast bowler Alzarri Joseph, who are uncapped in the format. Lewis, who made his T20I debut earlier this year, recently scored a 48-ball century against India in Florida opening the batting in place of Gayle, while Joseph made his international debut in the home Test series against the same opposition.Pooran impressed in this years Caribbean Premier League, scoring 217 runs in eight innings at a strike rate of 197.27 for Barbados Tridents, while completing eight dismissals behind the stumps. Poorans inclusion boosts West Indies wicket-keeping options in the T20 squad, which include Andre Fletcher, Johnson Charles and Chadwick Walton, who last played for West Indies in January 2014.Powell, who made his first-class debut last season, also showed promise in CPL 2016 for Jamaica Tallawahs, scoring 228 runs at an average of 25.33 and taking two wickets with his medium-pace.With Kumar Sangakkara taking up the wicket-keeping gloves for Tallawahs, Walton played in the CPL as a batsman and finished as the second-highest run-getter for the side behind Gayle, with 301 runs in 13 innings, which included two fifties.The T20I squad does not include former captain Darren Sammy, who was axed from the role last month. Sammy was also excluded from the T20I squad that played against India in Florida. Gayle, Sammy, Dwayne Bravo, Lendl Simmons, Andre Russell and Samuel Badree were ineligible for ODI selection as they did not play in the domestic 50-over tournament last season, made mandatory by the WICB.West Indies will start their tour with three T20Is against Pakistan, between September 23 and 27, followed by the three-match ODI series which starts from September 30. The three-Test series, which includes a day-night match in Dubai, starts from October 13 and West Indies squad for that format will be announced later.West Indies ODI squad: Jason Holder (capt), Sulieman Benn, Carlos Brathwaite, Kraigg Brathwaite, Darren Bravo, Jonathan Carter, Johnson Charles, Shannon Gabriel, Alzarri Joseph, Evin Lewis, Sunil Narine, Ashley Nurse, Kieron Pollard, Denesh Ramdin, Marlon SamuelsWest Indies T20I squad Carlos Brathwaite (capt), Samuel Badree, Dwayne Bravo, Johnson Charles, Andre Fletcher, Jason Holder, Evin Lewis, Sunil Narine, Kieron Pollard, Nicholas Pooran, Rovman Powell, Andre Russell, Marlon Samuels, Jerome Taylor, Chadwick Walton Custom New York Yankees Jerseys . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. Reggie Jackson Jersey . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. http://www.authenticmlbshopyankees.com/Don-Mattingly-Jersey/ . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. The Wallabies have rejected suggestions they will prioritise a historic grand slam win over this weekends clash with France, with Michael Cheika arguing every decision made is done with the sole goal of winning Tests.Cheika is expected to make sweeping changes to the starting XV for Saturdays Test at Stade de France, with several stars expected to be rested for the all-important fixtures against Ireland and England to follow.Victories in those two matches would secure a first grand slam since 1984 - currently the Wallabies only successful grand slam result from nine attempts.Cheika knows how valuable that success would be for this team and for Australian rugby, but the thought of going into any Test match half-cocked rankles him.Im not going to just blank the chat of a grand slam and everything like that. I know thats very important, he said in Paris on Monday.But every time we play Test footy its probably the be all and end all for us at this level.I know that probably looks sideways, but its not club footy, its different. Youve got to make sure that whatever decisions we make, theyre all made with the intent of winning a Test match.Cheika has memories of his last spring tour, in 2014, where a first-up victory over Wales was quickly forgotten when they were stunned by France the following week.Cheika believes his team lost focus and, as a result, that defeat fed into losses to Ireland and England as the tour ended in disappointment.He says the lessons learnedd on that trip, and a get-out-of-jail, wake-up-call win over Scotland last weekend, will ensure his team isnt underdone on Saturday. Alex Rodriguez Jersey. As much as we felt like we were probably in the middle of (playing our best footy) last week (against Scotland), we didnt - because our performance focus wasnt there, Cheika said.If we start thinking about the bigger picture issues well lose sight of what weve got to do tomorrow.I can assure you from having coached over here and now having coached teams coming here, that if you take your eye off the ball for a day and you rock up to Stade de France in front of 80,000 French people, youll go home accordingly.We want to be ready to play some better football than we played against Scotland.Cheika is loath to refer to any prospective changes this week as part of a rotation, but foreshadowed there would be a different starting lineup to that which faced Scotland - not least of all because of a tour-ending knee injury to key lock Adam Coleman.New faces - potentially including some of the eight who joined the squad in Paris after completing Barbarians duties - will get a chance to prove themselves in the Test arena.I dont think we played as well against Scotland as we did against Wales and I think that some other players should have the opportunity to get in there and have a go at it, Cheika said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '