my voice and help shed light on the tragedy | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Dez 15 '17
The horse trainer Wez Hunter describes as his best youngster of last season has kept her winning record intact at Sandown. Wholesale Heat Jerseys .While saying Magnatti was the best of his two-year-olds last season, Hunter resisted the temptation to rush her until she turned three.Magnatti made it two wins from as many starts when successful in the Dream Thoroughbreds Handicap (1000m) on Wednesday.Ridden by apprentice Michael Dee, Magnatti ($3.60) scored by a length from the $3.50 favourite Magnetar with Hot Seat ($6) another length away third.She was the pick of my young ones, Hunter said.Its nice when youre right once in a while.Everything weve done with her shes taken to without any worries and copes with things really well.Hunter said he deliberately took his time with Magnatti, saying she was a big filly as a two-year-old, but one that had not grown much since.She was quite a strong two-year-old and looked like a colt, so we looked after her, Hunter said.Magnatti scored a soft win over 1000m on debut at Mornington earlier this month and was again successful over that trip at Sandown.But Hunter has no doubts the filly will appreciate a step up in distance at her next campaign.Just where her next start will be, Hunter said he would let Magnatti tell him.Thats her first trip away from home and she handled it no worries, Hunter said.Well see how she pulls up and then make a bit of a plan.That was pretty soft today but you never know how they will respond if they get pressured, whether they can go again.But I think shes pretty good. I want to look after her and I think next time in shell get seven furlongs (1400m).Magnatti was a $130,000 yearling at the 2015 Melbourne premier sale and was syndicated to a group of the trainers friends with breeder Rob Crabtree retaining an interest.Its great to have Rob Crabtree in your camp, Hunter said.Dee moved to within two winners of outriding his 1.5kg claim with Magnattis victory.His apprenticeship finishes on December 24.Shes a nice filly with a lot of talent, Dee said.Shes very fast and I think with a bit more time shell strengthen up that little bit extra. Cheap Heat Jerseys China .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. Cheap Heat Jerseys . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. http://www.cheapheatjerseys.com/ . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. PHILADELPHIA -- Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Lawrence Timmons was taken to a hospital after suffering a left shin injury in the first half of Sundays 34-3 loss to?Philadelphia Eagles.Timmons jogged off the field early in the second quarter, but after further evaluation, he was ruled out for the game.He returned to the team and was in the locker room with teammates after the game. He had a stent on his shin and indicated he would be fine, withouut commenting directly on the nature of the injury. Cheap Swingman Heat Jerseys. Timmons is one of three Steelers linebackers who got hurt Sunday. Ryan Shazier (right knee) and Jarvis Jones (ankle) returned to action after brief stints out.Timmons, 30, a 10-year veteran, has 10 tackles on the season and nearly 900 stops for his career. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '