ut because of him, I started to work and train hard. I started going home only for vacation; | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mär 6 '19
DARLINGTON, S. Air Jordan 12 Cheap Sale .C. -- Kyle Busch figured itd be easy to run his own program on the Nationwide Series after all the wins hed racked up for Joe Gibbs Racing. A year on his own and out of Victory Lane, though, taught Busch a hard lesson. Back with JGR, Busch is back to his dominant ways in Nationwide racing. He won his fifth race of the year, pushing past Joey Logano 18 laps from the end to win at Darlington Raceway on Friday night. "I thought it cant be hard to upstart an organization and beat JGR," the 28-year-old Busch said. "But obviously, thats not the case." It was Buschs 56th Nationwide win, extending his career mark, and the 112th win across Sprint Cup, Nationwide and Camping World Truck series. "It starts with having a really good race car," Busch said. "We unloaded really well and were fast off the truck." The same could be said of all JGR entries. Busch finished a second ahead of teammate Elliott Sadler, while Brian Vickers in third and Matt Kenseth in fifth gave Gibbs shop four of the top five spots. Its the seventh time in eight years a Gibbs racer has taken the Nationwide race at Darlington. "Our teammates were so strong," said Buschs crew chief, Adam Stevens. "Just an impressive weekend for JGR." And it may not be over. Kyle Busch qualified third for Saturday nights Southern 500 and will be going for a third weekend sweep this season following double-doubles in at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif., and at Texas Motor Speedway. "All in all, this was a good night," Busch says, "and we look forward to tomorrow." Buschs victory also capped a dominant showing by the Busch boys at the track "Too Tough To Tame." Older brother Kurt set a qualifying record to win the pole for the Southern 500 on Saturday night. The younger Busch started from the pole and was the strongest car throughout the Nationwide race. He led for 107 of the 147 laps. Kenseth, a past Nationwide winner here, led the second most laps with 27. Kenseth thought his car had enough to keep up with Busch, but he said bad positioning on the final restart shuffled him back and he didnt have enough time to recover. "I felt like we were evenly matched and it was going to be a fun race to the end," Kenseth said. Busch said his teammate, Kenseth, was waving at him on the track and made it difficult at times to pass. "So Ill remember that for tomorrow," Busch said, smiling. Logano was in front when the field restarted following the last of four caution periods while Busch was in third. Busch quickly got past second-place Austin Dillon and began reeling in his former JGR teammate in Logano. Busch swept past Logano on lap 129 and found mostly clear sailing the rest of the way. Busch is the Nationwide leader with 56 career wins. He did not win in the series while operating a car he owned. Busch won the 2008 Southern 500. The leading rookie on the Nationwide series, Kyle Larson, finished sixth while series points leader Regan Smith was seventh. Sprint Cup regular Kasey Kahne was ninth. Not everything went perfectly for Busch. NASCAR said there was an issue with the cars front nose and any penalties would be announced next week. Stevens called it an oversight that was embarrassing for JGR. Discount Air Jordan 12 . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Jordan 12 For Sale Cheap Real . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. http://www.cheapairjordan12.net/ . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. When Aroldis Chapman was traded to Chicago in July, Cubs brass made it clear: They were going for a title. Now, after a tumultuous offseason in which he was involved in a domestic violence incident and suspended by MLB for 30 games, he has made his new life in Chicago and, after recording three saves in three Cubs NLDS wins, is hoping hes on the road to a championship. We followed him through a game day in August to find out what its like to be the new guy in town.My mom, my dad, my children, my sisters, they are everything to me. Thank God we have been together since I was little, we all grew up together, together all the time. We have always been very close, the five of us. Do [we] all live together? Yes. Thank God I was able to bring them here [to the U.S.]. The only one missing is my other sister, who lives in Italy.Ashanti is my sweet negrita. Shes so smart. Shes gotten so big. She speaks perfect English. I am ashamed that [she speaks much better than I do]. Shes now 7 years old. Atticus is my little, crazy boy. I do not get to see him much because he lives in Cincinnati. But when I have any chance, I spend time with him. It must be true that blood is thicker than water because he even sleeps with a ball. I dont know yet if he will be left-handed or right-handed. He thinks he is ambidextrous. He does everything with both hands.Angelina is my baby. Shes only a year old. I bring her on the road sometimes after I have spent some time without seeing her. My children are everything to me. And the three of them are driving me crazy [laughs].Santiago Mateo, who helps Chapman with day to day needs during the season, also serves as a translator for Chapman and the Cubs. Mateo says he and Chapman view each other as brothers due to their long-standing work together.Im a closer, so [during the season] I only go to the gym once a week. I follow a strict workout of about two hours. What I do is work hard in the offseason and spring training. I dont go to the gym on a daily basis because it makes my muscles tight when I get in the game.On a game day, I rest a lot. If the game is at 7 p.m., I get up at around 1, 1:30 p.m. I stretch my muscles. I usually stay in here [in the aparttment]. Cheap Air Jordan 12. Very few times, people see me walking down the street. Then I get a late lunch. I talk on the phone with my friends and family or watch something on television. Then I go to the stadium. I arrive one-and-a-half or two hours before dress. Out there, I go out and do some light throwing and running.Not even Aroldis Chapman can get his name spelled correctly on a Starbucks cup (yes, thats Chaplin).Many people are talking about [the Cubs] going to the World Series. I dont think about that. In order to make it to the World Series, you have to go through many things first. You cannot think about the end when you have not even gotten to the beginning. Were going to the playoffs. We focus on winning [the divisional series], then after that is the next step [the NLCS].You have to take it step by step. You cant think of the World Series when you havent even gotten there yet. We may have the best record, be the best team, whatever, but you can go right now to the playoffs and be out in the first round. We will see what happens from here.The?fans have been so good and welcoming to me.?All I want to do is perform well. Im here on a winning team. I want to go far with this team. God willing, I can put a ring on with this team.A lot of people ask me, How can you throw 105 mph? I dont know. I just throw, and it gets to that speed. For me, it is not important to reach a particular speed, whether 105, 102 or 99 mph. The most important thing is how you work your arm, how you take care of your arm and how you keep your arm strong.My coach, Rafael Castillo, was the one who told me, This year, we will throw 100 miles per hour. That guy gave everything for me. [In the beginning,] I was so lazy. But because of him, I started to work and train hard. I started going home only for vacation; the rest of the time, it was just work, training, running, working out at the gym. He got inside my head, and then everything was like automatic: I have to work, run, go to the gym. Then I came here [to the U.S.], and thats what I did. I was always working hard. ' ' '