made all six field goal attempts for 12 points for Coastal Carolina (5-6) | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mär 6 '19
TROY, Ala. Nike Air Max 97 Nederland . -- Jeremy Hollimon scored 20 points and Troy rolled to an 83-65 victory over Alabama State on Sunday night.Hollimon was 8 of 12 from the field. Juan Davis Jr. had 11 points and a career-best 10 rebounds for Troy (4-4), which bounced back from an 80-74 home loss against San Francisco on Thursday.Jordon Varnado had 14 points on 2-of-5 shooting, and made 9 of 12 free throws for the Trojans. Wesley Person added 13 points.Torloft Thomas scored 17 points and made four 3-pointers to lead Alabama State (1-7), which shot just 19 of 60 from the field for 32 percent. Reginald Gee had 15 points and Rodney Simeon added 14 points.Troy never trailed, and had a double-digit lead a minute into the second half and cruised from there. Nike Air Max 97 Online Bestellen . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. Nike Air Max 97 Aanbieding . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. http://www.airmax97nederland.com/ . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. CONWAY, S.C. -- Elijah Wilson drilled 4 of 6 from long range, hitting 8 of 12 from the floor, for 22 points as Coastal Carolina held off a late North Carolina Central charge for a 70-67 win on Saturday night.Trailing 66-56, North Carolina Centrals Dajuan Graff nailed a 3 and Patrick Cole made four free throws to close to 66-63 with 34 seconds left. The Chanticleers made four free throws in the final 19 seconds to seal the win.Jaylen Shaw had 15 points while dishing out five assists and Josh CColeman made all six field goal attempts for 12 points for Coastal Carolina (5-6). Nike Air Max 97 Kopen. The Chanticleers were 27 of 61 (44.3 percent) from the floor while holding NCCU to 21-of-62 (33.9 percent) shooting. Coastal won the rebound battle 46-31.Patrick Cole led NCCU (6-4) with 28 points, hitting 5 of 11 from beyond the arc, and Rashaun Madison added 18 points. ' ' '