ope it happens Leon Osma | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
love520 Mär 7 '19
ATLANTA -- Freddie Freemans 30-game hitting streak ended Thursday night when he struck out in the eighth inning of a tie game. Nike React Sale . That certainly didnt slow the Atlanta Braves as his teammates quickly scored four runs to beat the Philadelphia Phillies 5-2 in their final homestand in Turner Field.The longest hitting streak in the majors since 2011, when Atlantas Dan Uggla went 33 straight, is over yet the Braves continue winning -- especially against Philadelphia.Moments after Phillies closer Jeanmar Gomez (3-5) struck out Freeman, Matt Kemp doubled off the wall in right field. That scored rookie Dansby Swanson, who walked before Freemans at-bat, for a 2-1 lead.Jace Peterson added an RBI single and pinch-hitter Emilio Bonafacio added a two-run single to give the Braves their seventh straight victory over the Phillies, and their 10th win in 11 games.Some guys drive runs in, Atlanta interim manager Brian Snitker said of Kemp, who has 38 RBI and 11 home runs since being traded from San Diego on Aug. 2 to help the Braves average 5.3 runs in that time. Hes just one of them guys you can count on.You kind of feel good about our offense. ... The umpires say, `Play ball, and our guys are expecting to win right now I think. Were going to go out there and win the game somehow.Philadelphias heading home in the other direction. The Phillies lost six of seven games on a road trip on which they were outscored 68-33.Philadelphia starter Jeremy Hellickson, who entered 12-10 with a 3.78 ERA, left with a 1-0 lead after 3 1/3 innings because of a sprained right knee. He hurt himself running the bases as he scored in the third on Odubel Herreras soft hit to left field.Phillys bullpen was fine until Gomez came on in the eighth and gave up four earned runs, hitting a batter, walking two and allowing three hits in 1/3 of an inning.Atlanta tied the game in the sixth on Swansons third home run, his first in Turner Field.Mauricio Cabrera (5-1) became the first Braves rookie reliever since Mike Stanton in 1991 to record at least five wins and five saves (6) when he retired the only batter he faced in the top of the eighth. He induced cleanup hitter Tommy Joseph to line out to left field with a runner at second.Braves started Josh Collmenter, acquired Sept. 14 from the Cubs for cash, allowed one run in seven innings. He earlier appeared in relief in 15 games for the Diamondbacks before Arizona released him.In three starts with the Braves, hes 2-0 with an ERA of 2.37.The whole atmosphere is not that of a club thats in the position were in, he said. Its a laid-back environment and everybodys excited to come here every day. To think that my season was prematurely over a few weeks ago ...TRAINERS ROOMPhiladelphia LF Roman Quinn, who left Tuesdays game against the Braves with a strained oblique after registering hits in his first three at-bats, may be finished. I doubt if hell play the rest of the year, Phillies manager Pete Mackanin said. Hellicksons knee sprain is not believed serious.TIGER TALESAtlantas final opponent is shuffling. The Tigers will start LHP Daniel Norris (3-3, 3.59) Friday against the Braves after his scheduled Thursday start against the Indians was postponed by foul weather. RHP Jordan Zimmermann was to start Friday against Atlanta, he will instead go Saturday. RHP Justin Verlander will start Sunday for the Tigers, who are chasing a wild card spot in the American League.BETTER LATE THAN NEVERWhile surging late in the season to counter a dreadful first half, Atlanta has won 19 games in the last at-bat, the most in the National League.UP NEXTPhillies: Philadelphia returns home for a day off and then will close the season with two games against the Mets.Braves: RHP Matt Wisler (7-12, 4.86) will make his final start Friday. It will be his first against visiting Detroit. Nike React Discount . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Nike React Australia . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. http://www.cheapnikereactaustralia.com/ .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.Former Everton midfielder Leon Osman believes Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney may return to Goodison Park one day. The Fantasy Football Club October 28, 2016, 6:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Rooney started his career at Everton, joining his boyhood club aged just nine, before making his first-team debut for the club in August 2002.Two months later and five days short of his 17th birthday, the forward came to prominence after scoring a stunning last-minute winner to end then champions Arsenals 30-match unbeaten run. Wayne Rooney celebrates his last-minute winner against Arsenal at Goodison Park in October 2002 However, after an impressive showing for England at Euro 2004, Rooney then joined United in a deal worth £25.6m, with the player having since gone on to become the clubs second-highest goalscorer behind Sir Bobby Charlton.Speaking ahead of his appearance on tonights The Fantasy Football Club, though, Osman thinks his former team-mate would be open to a move back to Everton. Rooney scored a hat-trick on his Manchester United debut against Fenerbahce in 2004 Towards the end of the last season he mentioned that he was possibly going to be going, said Osman about the circumstances surrounding Rooneys departure from the Toffees 14 years ago.He had had a terrific couple of seasons with us and at the time Everton were desperate for the cash and United were prepared to pay the money. Rooney is the second-highest goalscorer in Manchester United history behind Sir Bobby Charlton I think we always knew that it was a deal that had to happen. It was put in jeopardy a little bit when he broke his foot in the Euros, but that just delayed it.We were sorry to see him go, he was our best player at the time, but thankfully we moved on quite quickly the following season. I am pretty sure he would love to come back and I hope it happens Leon Osman Despite United manager Jose Mourinho recently insisting he would never sell Rooney, Osman - who himself left the Toffees after his contract expired at the end of last season - remains hopeful the England captain will one day be seen in the blue of Everton again. Nike React Shoes Online. It would not surprise me, he told The Fantasy Football Club. I think he has been mending bridges for a couple of seasons now and you know he is an Evertonian at heart. In an exclusive interview with Sky Sports, Man Utd manager Jose Mourinho has vowed never to sell striker Wayne Rooney I am pretty sure he would love to come back and I hope it happens.Watch Leon Osman reveal his #One2Eleven on The Fantasy Football Club on Sky Sports 1 HD from 6pm Everton vs West Ham October 30, 2016, 12:30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Also See: Your clubs lucky ref is... Mersons predictions Premier League questions Manchester derby talking points ' ' '