Joel Rosario rode for trainer Kiaran McLaughlin as the | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Dez 19 '17
ATLANTA -- Top-seeded John Isner and second-seeded Kevin Anderson set up what Atlanta Open officials will be the "tallest" final in ATP Tour history. Nike Air Force 1 Low Womens . The 6-foot-10 Isner beat Lleyton Hewitt 6-4, 4-6, 7-6 (5) on Saturday, and the 6-8 Anderson topped American Ryan Harrison 6-3, 7-6 (3) in the night semifinal. Isner is 5-3 as a pro against Anderson, and they played several times before that. "Weve been playing each other since, I think the first time was the fall of 2005 (when Isner was at the University of Georgia and Anderson at Illinois)," Anderson said. "We both serve quite well. ... I definitely think there have been times when the success hes had has pushed me to do well." Isner lost in the Atlanta finals in 2010 and 2011 to fellow American Mardy Fish. "Its my third final here, and I would certainly like to win it but Im not putting any extra pressure on myself," Isner said. Isner took the first set against Hewitt, winning 88 per cent of all points on first serve and 68 per cent on second. Ther American had 10 of his 21 aces after ringing up 50 in his first two matches of the tournament. "My weapon is my serve," Isner said after breaking the Australian with a cross-court forehand to end the set. "His weapon is his return so it was a fun match." Hewitt, the former world No. 1, began figuring out the booming serves and spinners, and broke Isner twice to win the second set. "He anticipates so well," Isner said after moving to 2-4 against Hewitt. "Hes not one of those guys that goes back to the fence and (waits for hard serves). Its similar to (No. 1 Novak) Djokavic. He just absorbs 140 mph serves from me. If I dont hit my spot, its coming back." Hewitt was not available after the match because he and countryman Chris Guccione were resting for a late doubles semifinal match against Britons Colin Fleming and Jonathan Marray. In the third set, the players stayed on serve until the tiebreaker, but not without scares. At 3-3, Isner fought off triple service break with five straight service winners. "It doesnt look good for me if I go down a break 4-3 in the third," Isner said. "That was a huge game, massive game, and . . . saved the match for me." He also survived a break before going up 6-5. Isner took leads of 3-0 and 4-1 in the tiebreaker. Hewitt clawed back to 5-5 with one more serve. After returning it, Isner moved forward. That had not worked well earlier as hed bumped several short Hewitt volleys back into the net. But the big guy didnt want to bang balls back and forth. A defensive backhand slice went hard left beyond Hewitts to put Isner up 6-5. "A guy like (Hewitt), chances are hes not going to tighten up and make a loose mistake. And hes better than me from the baseline," Isner said. "At that moment, I was a little bit tired . . . and I wanted to play that point aggressively." When Hewitt sent Isners next serve far wide right, the American pushed his ATP-best tiebreaker mark to 24-6 while Hewitt fell to 5-6. In the only Isner-Anderson match this year, Isner won in straight sets in February in Delray Beach, Fla. The second-seeded Anderson, from South Africa, is ranked No. 21 in the world, and will move into the top 20 with a win. Isner is No. 22 with a chance to pass Sam Querry (20) as the highest-ranked American with a win. Nike Air Force 1 Mens . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Nike Air Force 1 Shoes Cheap . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. http://www.airforce1shoescheapsale.com/ . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. BATON ROUGE, La. -- Shawn Prudhomme had 21 points, 10 rebounds and three assists to lead Southern to an 80-68 win over Tennessee Tech on Tuesday night.Christopher Thomas added 13 points for the Jaguars (1-3), who shot 54 percent in the second half to break away from a 33-33 tie.KaJon Mack had 18 points for the Golden Eagles (1-4).Prudhomme opened the second half with a 3-pointer to start a 7-0 run. Mack made two free throws as the Golden Eagles quickly got back wwithin one but then the Jags scored nine straight, again started by a Prudhomme 3. Nike Air Force 1 Womens. Tennessee Tech got as close as five. After a Mack jumper with 3:25 to play, Prudhomme made three free throws. Mason Ramsey hit a 3 with 2:35 to go but Prudhomme answered with another 3.The Jaguars made 16 of 17 free throws in the second half. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '