y, man. Take advantage of it, Yost said. Wt eve got | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mär 8 '19
DETROIT -- The Montreal Canadiens found a way -- again. Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses . Alex Galchenyuk and company are rolling.Galchenyuk scored at 3:37 of overtime, and the NHL-leading Canadiens beat the Detroit Red Wings 2-1 on Saturday night.Brendan Gallagher also scored for Montreal, which improved to 16-4-2. Carey Price stopped 32 shots.Justin Abdelkader scored for Detroit (10-11-1), and Petr Mrazek made 22 saves.The Canadiens were outshot 28-14 after the first period.We got a really good start, but Mrazek was outstanding. Both goalies were outstanding, really, Montreal coach Michel Therrien said. Thats why it was 0-0 into the third period. I thought we gave them too much momentum in the second period, and we never really got it back.Galchenyuk finished off a 2-on-1 by one-timing a pass from Alexander Radulov past Mrazek from the bottom of the left circle. It was Galchenyuks ninth goal.Pricey makes the great save, and I just took off, because I knew Rads would get me the puck, Galchenyuk said. He made a great pass, and I was just trying to keep the shot down. I didnt want to shoot over the bar.The Red Wings won 5-4 in New Jersey on Friday night in overtime.Its always tough but hey, listen, weve caught a lot of teams on back-to-backs in here. Theres no excuse, Abdelkader said.I think we were terrible first period but its always tough when you get in late and turn around and play the next night when the other teams sitting here waiting for you.Red Wings coach Jeff Blashill said he likes how his team is playing.Its encouraging for sure. When youre starting to play good hockey you can see it and I think were starting to play good hockey, he said. I really like our line combinations. I think they mesh well together.Gallagher tied it at 1 with 8:05 left in the third period when he tipped in a shot by Tomas Plekanec. It was Gallaghers first goal in 16 games and No. 5 on the season.Abdelkader, appearing in his 500th career game, put Detroit in front 3:20 into the third period. He beat Price high on the glove side with a wrist shot from the high slot that deflected off the stick of Canadiens defenseman Greg Pateryn. It was Abdelkaders fourth goal.Two Red Wings were helped to the dressing room in the second period.Defenseman Brendan Smith got his legs tangled up with Montreals Phillip Danault along the boards in the Detroit zone and limped off with 8:01 left.Forward Tyler Bertuzzi made it off the ice by himself, but on one leg, with 3:13 remaining after a low hit in the corner along the boards from Montreal defenseman Alexei Emelin.Blashill said he would have updates on Smith and Bertuzzi on Monday.Emelin also made a low hit on Dylan Larkin in the third period, sending Larkin to the dressing room for a while, and punched Frans Nielsen in the mouth late in third period.I have to take a look back on the replays but for sure, a couple questionable ones, Abdelkader said. Thats obviously a league matter and something the league will look into. I havent really seen the full replay so Im not going to really comment on that.Game notes Detroit recalled G Jared Corveau from Grand Rapids of the American Hockey League because G Jimmy Howard suffered a groin injury in Friday nights 5-4 overtime win in New Jersey. Howard is expected to be out a week or so. ... Montreal F Charles Hudon sustained an upper-body injury during practice Friday morning and did not make the trip as a precaution.NEXT UPCanadiens: Visit the Anaheim Ducks on Tuesday.Red Wings: Host Dallas Stars on Tuesday Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses For Sale . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Online . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. http://www.cheaprayban.net/ . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Two days after the trade deadline, the Tampa Bay Rays are making major changes to their lineup with an eye on 2017, and Tuesdays new wrinkle was moving centerfielder Kevin Kiermaier from the bottom of the order to the No. 2 hole, where hell be counted on as a catalyst.They just said they want me to create a spark at the top of the order, to get me used to the 2-hole, Kiermaier said after getting two hits and a walk and factoring in both Rays runs in a 3-2 loss to the Royals. Hopefully, Ill hit there next year. I owuld think thats what it means.Kiermaier, a Platinum Glove centerfielder last season with good speed on the basepaths, had hit higher than sixth in the batting order just once before Tuesday, but the hope is that hell energize the top of the lineup, with shortstop Brad Miller sliding from second to fourth in the order, just as hell move to first base and outfield once newly-acquired Matt Duffy returns healthy from an Achilles tendon injury.Kiermaier is hitting just .215 this season, not what youd expect from a No. 2 hitter, but his on-base percentage is .317 and he leads the team with nine steals despite missing two months with a broken hand.Im not a stat rat or anything. I take a lot of pride in how I handle myself. I know Im going to have a good, productive two months from here on out. Im glad they trust me to pput me in the 2-spot. Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Wholesale. .On the other side, halfway through a four-game series, the Royals have back-to-back wins for the first time since June. Much of the excitement heading into Wednesdays game -- which pits the Royals Edinson Volquez (8-9, 4.70 ERA) against the Rays Jake Odorizzi (5-5, 3.88) is how well the Kansas City bullpen looked Tuesday.That includes Kelvin Herrera, who got the save for the second straight night while closer Wade Davis is on the disabled list. Chris Young also had two strikeouts in his 1 1/3 innings as well, picking up the win in relief.In particular, Ned Yost showed confidence in rookie Matt Strahm, who was called up from Double-A and made his debut Sunday, then was thrust into a high-leverage situation Tuesday with two runners on with one out and a one-run lead in the seventh. He struck out the Rays Evan Longoria and Brad Miller -- who have combined for 40 home runs this season -- and impressed his manager.Its abouopportunity, man. Take advantage of it, Yost said. Weve got confidence you can come in with your stuff and get out of it, and its exactly what he did. With Wade being down, its kind of audition time a little bit. It was a great outing for him. His stuff was really good. ' ' '