with the pop-culture world. Shoes Wholesale China Suppliers. See something en | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mär 9 '19
DAVIE, Fla. Cheap Shoes China . -- Miami Dolphins newcomer Mike Wallace says he wants to lead the NFL in receiving -- and other stuff, too. Thats a lofty goal considering Wallace has yet to catch a pass in the exhibition season. He missed the Dolphins first game with a groin injury, and quarterback Ryan Tannehill never looked his way during their brief time on the field in Fridays victory at Jacksonville. Wallace, who totalled 32 touchdown catches in four years at Pittsburgh, was signed as a free agent in March to upgrade Miamis mediocre passing game. "I want to lead the league in everything I possibly can," he said Monday. "If you plan for anything other than that, youre settling. I want to be the best. Im not out here to be the second-best or third-best. I want to be the best player in the league. There are some great guys to try and catch, so I have a big-time challenge ahead of me, but Im up for it. Thats why Im here." Even though he has yet to catch a pass in a game for the Dolphins, he said hes meshing well with Tannehill. "Ryan and I are feeling good about each other," Wallace said. "Youre not going to see too much frustration out of me. I feel like Im doing a great job of working on getting to my spots and learning the offence. As long as I know where Im going and can play fast, Ill be fine." Last week Wallace said hes the fastest player in the NFL, and he looked the part when Tannehill hit him deep for a touchdown during seven-on-seven drills in practice Monday. "When you have a guy with that type of speed, it is exciting to throw the ball downfield," Tannehill said. "Its not going to be five touchdowns a game; I think thats what everyone kind of seems to be hinting at. But we are going to get him the ball. Hes going to get open short and deep. There is no need to panic or push to try to force him the ball. It is going to happen." Discount Shoes Online .ca. Kerry,  Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count?  All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Authentic Shoes For Cheap . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. http://www.shoescheap.net/ . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Aside from being, you know, the best ever at the whole tennis thing, Serena Williams is a pretty talented entertainer. Shes shown off her vocal prowess before (remember Under the Sea, anyone?), but on Tuesday she reminded us all of her incredible stage presence with a hilarious Instagram post.Serena gives a spirited lip-synced rendition of Bon Jovis Always. Its truly a work of art, as youll see.If LL Cool J and Chrissy Teigen dont put her on Lip Sync Battle IMMEDIATELY, something has gone horribly wrong with the pop-culture world. Shoes Wholesale China Suppliers. See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. ' ' '