ence (North Carolina, Duke and | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
love520 Dez 21 '17
METAIRIE, La. Green Ultra Boost 2018 . -- As long as Jrue Holiday is on the court in the critical final minutes, hes not terribly concerned with whether he starts, or how much playing time he gets, in his first games back with the New Orleans Pelicans.I dont think our record shows how good we are, said Holiday, who was back at practice Thursday with a team that has started 2-10 without him. Obviously, there are some games where we were there at the end of the game and we had it won, but (there are) some things that we have to clean up at the end of the game to seal the deal.Down the stretch, I do think I could help with some directing and just tightening it up, Holiday added.The guard has spent the past three months on leave because his wife, retired international soccer star Lauren Holiday, needed brain surgery to remove a benign tumor last month, just weeks after giving birth to their first child, a daughter.Holiday, who is slated to make his season debut against the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday night, said he came back now because my wife said I could.Lauren Holiday is doing well enough now to take care of herself and my daughter, Jrue Holiday said. She can take care of me, too. Obviously thats big, especially from somebody whos a mother now and somebody that went through what she went through.Jrue Holiday said learning that his wife had a brain tumor when she was about five months pregnant with their first child was nerve-wracking, and affected his perspective on life considerably, making him grateful for each day.He said he also feels blessed for how his family has come through it, and for how much support both he and his wife received from basketball and soccer fans worldwide.Every day people are always saying theyre praying for her, Holiday said. So many people since Ive been back, they dont even ask how Im doing; they ask how my wifes doing. And to me, thats awesome. That just shows how great people are around us.Now, he can get back to the thrill of playing basketball, at a time when the Pelicans could really use some help.Obviously he was an integral part of what we try to do offensively and defensively, Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry said. For him, its just really good to be back. This is one of those times where it wasnt a physical injury, so hes been dying to get out there to play. Its going to be fine. Obviously its going to take a little while for him to get his timing back from a basketball standpoint. I think hes in really good shape conditioning-wise.A former Eastern Conference All-Star with Philadelphia, Holiday was traded to New Orleans in 2013, but missed most of his first two seasons because of a lower leg injury. Holiday began last season on minute restrictions, got progressively healthier, and wound up playing in 65 games with 23 starts before missing the last nine games because of a broken eye wall from an inadvertent elbow to the head.Holiday averaged 16.8 points, 6.0 assists, 3.5 rebounds and 1.4 steals in 28.2 minutes per game last season, scoring 20 or more points 25 times.Tim Frazier has started New Orleans first 12 games this season at point guard, averaging 10.8 points and 7.5 assists. Gentry said he can envision Holiday and Frazier playing together in stints.Jrue can play off the ball or on the ball, Gentry said. Thats what makes him so good. I think hes a versatile player. We need his shooting also.Pelicans forward Anthony Davis said that while he didnt get to work with Holiday much at Thursdays practice, he assumed the teams top guard will be effective right away.When youre that good, it kind of stays with you, Davis said.Game notes Davis, who sat out Wednesday nights loss at Orlando with a bruised right quadriceps, practiced on a limited basis Thursday and sounded optimistic about playing Friday. It felt better, so hopefully it stays this way, Davis said. Grey Ultra Boost 2018 . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. Cheap Ultra Boost 2018 .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. http://www.cheapultraboostsale.com/ . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Kentucky and Villanova remain the top two teams in The Associated Press college basketball poll while Baylor made the weeks biggest jump, from No. 20 to ninth.The Kentucky Wildcats (6-0) received 40 first-place votes Monday from the 65-member national media panel while Villanova, also known as the Wildcats, was No. 1 on 20 ballots.North Carolina (7-0), which moved up one place to third after winning the Maui Invitational, got four No. 1 votes. Kansas, Duke and Virginia all moved up one place to fourth through sixth. Xavier moved up two places to seventh and Gonzaga went up three spots to eighth.Baylor (6-0), which beat Michigan State and Louisville in winning the Battle 4 Atlantis, got the other first-place vote and was followed in the Top 10 by Creighton.Three teams are making their first appearance of the season in the Top 25: Butler, South Carolina and Florida.UCLA was 11th followed by Saint Marys, Indiana, which dropped 10 places following its loss to Fort Wayne, Louisville, Purdue, Arizona, Wisconsin, Butler, Iowa State and Souuth Carolina. Cheap Ultra Boost 2018 China. .The last five teams were Rhode Island, Syracuse, Oregon, Florida and West Virginia.The four teams that dropped out were No. 22 Texas, No. 24 Michigan State and Michigan and Florida State, which were tied for 25th.The Big East (Villanova, Xavier and Creighton) and Atlantic Coast Conference (North Carolina, Duke and Virginia) are tied with three teams each in the Top 10. Overall, the ACC leads with five ranked teams while the Big East and Big 12 have four each. The Pac-12, Big Ten and Southeastern Conference, which has newcomers South Carolina and Florida, have three each.The ACC/Big Ten Challenge provides four double-ranked games this week. On Tuesday, Duke plays Michigan State and Wisconsin meets Syracuse. On Wednesday, Indiana faces North Carolina and Louisville plays Purdue.---More AP college basketball at http://www.collegebasketball.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-Top25 Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '