have really tough at-bats with me.Pagan and Hunter | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Dez 22 '17
MIDDLESBROUGH, England -- Chelsea moved to the top of the English Premier League on Sunday after a first-half strike by Diego Costa earned the visitors a convincing 1-0 victory at Middlesbrough. Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys .Chelsea dominated the game and was rewarded for its unrelenting pressure when Costa scored four minutes before the break, reacting quickest to a loose ball after a goalmouth melee and firing home from close range. It was his 10th goal of the season.Middlesbrough showed more ambition in the second half but the next clear chance also fell to Chelsea, shortly after the hour mark, when defender David Luiz pushed forward and sent a high cross into the area. Costa headed the ball back invitingly for Pedro Rodr?guez -- but his first-time shot slammed against the crossbar.After six consecutive league wins without conceding a goal, Chelsea now has 28 points from 12 games in Antonio Contes first season in charge.Liverpool and Manchester City have 27 points each, with Arsenal in fourth with 25. Cardinals Jerseys Outlet . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Buy Cheap Cardinals Jerseys . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. http://www.cheapcardinalsjerseyschina.com/ . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. SAN FRANCISCO -- For four innings, Johnny Cueto looked like the pitcher who won 13 games before the All-Star break and was the NLs starter in the Midsummer Classic.The fifth inning was a sharp reminder of how the Giants right-hander has struggled since.The Diamondbacks first six hitters reached base in the inning, capped by Welington Castillos two-run single, and Arizona held on to beat Cueto and San Francisco 4-3 on Tuesday night.I think the pitches caught up with him, Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. His command was a little off. ... He started missing his spots. Its unfortunate because he was really throwing the ball well. It just got away from him.Cueto (14-5) cruised through the first three innings and escaped a two-out, two-on jam in the fourth before the Diamondbacks batted around in the fifth.Chris Owings hit an RBI triple, and after Cueto walked pitcher Zack Greinke, Jean Segura singled in Owings. Two batters later, Castillos two-run single gave Arizona a 4-1 lead and ended Cuetos night.It marked the first time this season that Cueto -- who has one win in eight starts since the break -- failed to make it out of the fifth. He allowed four runs, walked four and struck out five.It was a bad inning, Cueto said through an interpreter. I dont know what happened. I felt really well from the first to the fifth but sometimes it just happens. Unfortunately it didnt go my way.The loss keeps the Giants 1 1/2 games behind the first-place Los Angeles Dodgers in the NL West.Zack Greinke threw six solid innings to continue his mastery of San Francisco while A.J. Pollock singled twice and reached four times to help the Diamondbacks end a fouur-game losing streak to their division rival. Cardinals Jerseys From China. Greinke (12-4) allowed two runs -- one earned -- and six hits to earn his ninth win in 13 career starts against San Francisco and his first overall since Aug. 9.Some luck involved in it, Greinke said. I have pitched better than average in a lot of these games and they usually have really tough at-bats with me.Pagan and Hunter Pence had three hits apiece for San Francisco.Brandon Crawford drove in San Franciscos first run with a sacrifice fly in the third.Pence and Joe Panik hit back-to-back doubles in the sixth to make it 4-2.ANGEL IN THE OUTFIELDPagan has made his share of defensive blunders this season but the Giants left fielder made a nice running catch on a sinking line drive in the sixth to rob Owings of a hit. Pagans six errors lead all San Francisco outfielders.TRAINERS ROOMGiants: Span left the game with a stiff neck in the seventh. ... Pence had missed the last three games with a strained right hamstring. ... Jake Peavy received a cortisone shot to alleviate some of the pain in his lower back.UP NEXTDiamondbacks: RHP Shelby Miller (2-9) will be called up from Reno to make his 15th start of the season Wednesday in the second half of this two-game series. Miller hasnt pitched in the majors since July 6 and his 7.14 ERA is nearly double that of any previous season.Giants: LHP Matt Moore (8-10) pitches the finale for San Francisco. Moore lost his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the ninth inning against the Dodgers in his most recent start. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '