amonds are going to come out with a whole new intensity so we need to b | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mär 18 '19
NEW DELHI -- Indian boxer Vijender Singh will defend his WBO super middleweight Asia Pacific title against former world and current intercontinental champion Francis Cheka here on December 17. Air Max Plus For Sale Cheap .Cheka, who is from Tanzania, is a veteran of 43 fights with 32 wins, including 17 knockouts. He has fought against top super middleweight talent, including WBA world champion Fedor Chudinov (Russia) and WBC international champion Matthew Mecklin (UK), in the past.Cheka will be Vijenders most experienced opponent to date -- he has 300 rounds of boxing under his belt over a 16-year career compared with the Indians 27. In February, he won the intercontinental super middleweight championship title against Serbias Geard Ajetovic.Vijender is undefeated in his seven-fight career so far. He had become the WBO super middleweight Asia Pacific champion after defeating Australias Kerry Hope in New Delhi in July.About the fight, Vijender said: Cheka is a highly experienced boxer, he has many bouts under his belt, but none of this demotivates me. Im training harder to match up to his level and hoping for another win... Im confident of my win; I feel my stance is becoming better with every training session that Im undergoing. My trainer also feels that my punches are stronger than before and he has also put me under high-intensity training.Cheka was more aggressive with his words. Im ready to give this kid a lesson of boxing... , he said. Ive heard a lot about this Indian boxer and theres a lot of hype around him. I just cant wait to be the one to put him in his place. I know he trains in Manchester, UK, but itll be great fun to beat [the] Indian lad in his own country and take away his title. If you see my record, Ive a total of 17 knockouts, Ive played way more rounds than he has. Im sure Ill be able to knock him out in the first round itself. Nike Air Max Plus Clearance . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Nike Air Max Plus Cheap Uk . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. http://www.wholesaleairmaxplusuk.com/ . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. Competition in the Silver Ferns shooting circle is giving coach Janine Southby a bit of a headache.But its a problem shes more than happy to have.The return of star goal attack Maria Tutaia gives Southby four fit-and-firing attacking players to choose from in Saturdays third Constellation Cup tie.Shooter Bailey Mes has impressed with her 2016 Test form, nailing 86 per cent of her shots and ably standing in for Tutaia as the sides attacking focal point.Southern Steel gun Te Paea Selby-Rickit has stood out despite having just six caps to her name, netting several clutch shots in her sides 53-51 second-Test win in Launceston.And 27-year-old Ameliaranne Ekenasio has likewise performed strongly with an 83 per cent success rate at the hoop.Weve stepped up in the shooting this year and I know all of them are working really hard to make sure they take their opponents to task, Southby said.Selby-Rickit, 24, nailed 81 per cent of her shots in Launceston, including five from seven in the final quarter.Yet despite her strong form, she had been given no guarantees of a starting berth in Saturdays tussle in Auckland.Weve got some great shooters in the team so its good to know we can always change it up, and everyone brings something different, Selby-Rickit said.Im just trying to stay composed.The Invercargill-based Selby-Rickit said Tutaia had been a great help during her injury lay-off, providing plenty of tips and tricks to deploy on court. Nike Air Max Plus Wholesale. Her ability to net from every inch of the circle could be key, if called upon, in securing a second win of the series.Shes played 102 caps, shes got so much experience against Australia, Selby-Rickit said.Im not expecting a start but any opportunity I get on court, Ill take it with two hands.At the other end of the court, the Silver Ferns have their own shooting champion to tame in Diamonds finisher Caitlin Bassett.The 193cm Bassett ran riot in the first Constellation Cup tie in Sydney, scoring all 47 of her shots on goal, and nailed 40 from 43 in Launceston.Centre Shannon Francois admitted there was little any netball side could do to stop Bassett when under the posts.Instead, the 28-year-old Diamond had to be starved of possession.Our job is just to promote ball for the goal keeper to come out and get, or to stop it from getting anywhere near that shooting circle, Francois said.The Diamonds are going to come out with a whole new intensity so we need to be prepared for that and absorb it.Each side has won one Constellation Cup tie with two games on Kiwi soil remaining. ' ' '