y meets countryman Callum Sy meets countryman Callum S | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mär 20 '19
SAN MARCOS, Texas -- Freshman Nijal Pearson scored 15 points and had five assists and Texas State used a big first-half run and a 50-31 rebounding advantage to pull away from Division II Oklahoma Panhandle State 75-44 on Thursday night. Air Max 90 Womens Australia .Maljhum McCrea scored 10 points, freshman Nedeljko Prijovic grabbed a season-high 13 rebounds and all 13 Bobcats who played scored at least a field goal.The Aggies twice led by seven points in the first half, but Texas State (4-3) rallied and Deris Duncans layup with 3:54 left sparked a 13-4 run and the Bobcats led 35-25 at halftime.Texas State led by as many as 35 points in the second half and finished shooting 43.1 percent from the floor (31 of 72). The Bobcats outscored the Aggies 50-20 in the paint and got 24 second-chance points off of 18 offensive rebounds.Malcolm Glanville scored 13 for OPSU, which counted it as an exhibition game. Wholesale Air Max 90 Australia . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. Cheap Air Max 90 Free Shipping . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. http://www.wholesaleaustraliaairmax90.com/ . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. Great Britains women defended their team pursuit title in a new world record time on another dominant night for Team GB in the Rio velodrome.The quartet of Laura Trott, Joanna Rowsell-Shand, Elinor Barker, and Katie Archibald stopped the clock at 4 minutes and 10.236 seconds, the third time they have broken the world record this week.World champions the United States were a distant second, while Canada claimed bronze after defeating New Zealand.Moments after the team pursuiters claimed gold, Britains cyclists were celebrating another medal as Becky James came through the field to earn silver in the womens Keirin.The 24-year-old from Abergavenny left it late, running last in the final lap before powering through the field to pip Australias Anna Meares on the line and finish second behind Hollands Elis Ligtlee.The team pursuit gold was Britains third at the Olympic velodrome of the Games so far, while James silver meant it was four medals from four events entered by Team GB in the track schedule.It was unbelievable, said Trott, who made history as the first British woman to win three Olympic golds. I knew it was going to take a world record to win here and to do it three times is fantastic. It was just insane.A 4min 10sec is what [our ccoach] Paul Manning had targeted for us, so to come here and do it was just unbelievable. Air Max 90 Australia. . It just came together.Victory means Britain have claimed back-to-back team pursuit golds after triumphing in London, but Rowsell Shand admitted the quartet expected the result to be closer in Rio.Im incredibly proud of the whole team, she said. Im quite surprised at the time -- I knew that kind of time was possible and I knew that time was in us.In the first two rides America were close to us, they were only a second behind us in qualifying and then a tenth in the next round, so we knew it would be a close battle. We knew it would come down to the last laps.My turn was finished with three laps to go and I could see the Americans and I could see our team and I knew we could finish it off.Britain are now reigning Olympic champions in both mens and womens team pursuits, while the mens team sprint claimed gold on Thursday.The team is guaranteed another gold and a silver on Sunday when Jason Kenny meets countryman Callum Skinner in the individual sprint final.Press Association Sport contributed to this report. ' ' '