Brandon Marshall Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Probleme mit dem Chat
Mitglied
linchao Mär 20 '19

In what will be welcome news to most Denver Broncos fans Matt Paradis Color Rush Jersey , a league source has let Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk know that John Elway intends to fire head coach Vance Joseph at the end of the season.This report comes on the heels of another in which Elway tried to replace Joseph last year with Mike Shanahan. A scheme that was blocked by Broncos CEO & President, Joe Ellis, and led to Elway sleeping on it making the decision to stick with Joseph for another year. With just one more loss, the Broncos will finish with their first back-to-back losing season in over 40 years and Elway isn’t going to let that stand. Florio noted that there is always a chance Elway might changed his mind again, but as a fan I’m 100% certain Elway won’t be changing his mind here. It would be ludicrous to keep things stale during the worst stretch this franchise has had since 1971. There is reason for optimism as the Broncos won just 12 games between 2009-2010 and emerged with five-straight playoff runs and two Super Bowl appearances. With just 11 wins in the last two seasons, the Broncos are again facing major changes that will apparently begin with Vance Joseph’s ouster as head coach.But first, Denver has two more games to play. This will be an unpleasant power rankings for Week 10. 1. Kansas City Chiefs:Congrats to the Chiefs, you are the new “Best Team” in the NFL. I debated putting the Saints up here, but the Chiefs didn’t do anything to warrant being leap frogged. Remember how last year everyone was saying that the Eagles would lose like they always did in the playoffs? Well, that didn’t happen and people keep saying the same thing about the Chiefs. Just use that for a bit of food for thought. I’d love to see a Super Bowl with my #1 and #2 ranked teams.2. New Orleans Saints:Who they say gonna beat dem Saints? 3a. Los Angeles Rams:Going into the meat grinder in New Orleans is tough for everyone, but its what championship teams do! This was the first zit on the Rams’ face. And don’t look now, but you have the Chiefs in 2 weeks. 3b. New England Patriots: Notice they aren’t #4 which would be a drop in the rankings when like the Chiefs, they didn’t do anything to warrant that. I can’t put them ahead of the Rams Carlos Henderson Jersey , but I can’t put them behind the rams (even though a ‘b’ means they’re behind). Oh well, maybe the rams win 51 of 100 games and that’s why.5. Carolina Panthers:The Panthers are for real. This team is getting crazy scary at just the right time. They have 2 of their last 3 games against the Saints for what will surely be the division crown.6. Los Angeles Chargers:This team is without a doubt one of the hottest teams in all of football. While I don’t think they’ll catch the Chiefs unless the Chiefs forget how to play football, I do firmly believe this team is in the playoffs as a wildcard and will knock off either the Patriots or the Steelers. 7. Pittsburgh Steelers:Going into Baltimore, which is your primary divisional rival is no easy task. Why are they behind the Chargers? Simple, because I just picked the Chargers to beat them in January.8. Green Bay Packers: What’s a crying shame is that they have the best QB in all of football (maybe. See Patrick Mahomes), but his talents are being wasted on a below average team. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, If Aaron Rogers was on the Denver Broncos, the Broncos would be 9-0 right now and an absolute juggernaut. Hell, the AFC West would have the top 3 teams in the playoffs like they did only a handful of years ago.9. Minnesota Vikings:Congrats, you beat the Lions. Yippee. Cousins is ok, but he also has the shortest throwing distance for passes in the NFL, which means he’s barely tossing the ball beyond the line of scrimmage, which is why he has a 70% completion rate. Again https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Ronald-Leary-Jersey , stats don’t tell the whole story. Who you rather have, Cousins or Brees? Because even Case Keenum has more passing yards than Brees! 10. Baltimore Ravens: The Ravens remind me a lot of the Jaguars right now. I just don’t know if they’re broken as badly or not. They can beat anyone, but lose to anyone. And it’s not like losing to the Steelers is bad, it happens, but I just can’t put my finger on the pulse of this team.11. Houston Texans:I hope John Elway and Vance Joseph listened to Demaryius Thomas’s interview on 760 O&B. It basically confirms what all the fans have known: This coaching staff is a huge problem. 12. Washington Redskins:This team fell victim to what the Falcons SHOULD look like week in and week out. I hope they make adjustments or they’ll quickly see this division slip through their fingers. 13. Philadelphia Eagles:Lets hope they used their bye week to tweak some things and find their winning ways.14. Atlanta Falcons:Did you see that pounding they put on the Redskins? That’s what the Falcons were suppose to look like this year. They have all the firepower and weapons, they just struggle with putting it all together at the same time.15. Chicago Bears:The Bears have their moments, and this was definitely one of them. They’re scary and could very likely be a playoff team.16. Cincinnati Bengals:Bye week means they were unable to disappoint their fanbase.17. Seattle Seahawks:The reason why franchise QBs are so crucial to have was made apparent in this game. When you have one, the first 59 mins matter, but they can be overcome by a singular player. So close at home, but alas, the Chargers were just better.18. Denver Broncos:Well, if the Broncos want to get the highest draft pick possible, you keep Vance Joseph employed. DT ripped the team without ripping the team. He was simply talking truths. And when your coaching staff is so inept and rigid that you refuse to listen to your players Royce Freeman Color Rush Jersey , well, you see what happens. 3-6 at their bye week. For some they say “they could be 6-3”, to others, they could say “they could be 1-8.” This team has ALL THE PIECES to be a contender. They lack innovative coaching and of course a QB. The problem is, that I have no idea who a better coach would be? Who’s available that’s worth a damn? Do you bring in a re-tread? Do you go the hot coordinator way? Both are scary as hell. But you might as well keep VJ throughout the year so the Broncos don’t get that “new coach” bump by winning an extra game or two.19. Miami Dolphins:If only Adam Gase was available to be the Broncos coach. I’d snatch him up in a heartbeat. 20. Tennessee Titans:Nice victory against the Cowboys. They aren’t world beaters, but they’re a solid outing. 21. Jacksonville Jaguars:Did the Jaguars make adjustments to fix their team? Or are they still broken? The bye week provides zero answers, but this next week’s game should. 22. Cleveland Browns:Bruce Arians said he’d come out of retirement for the Browns’ job. Is that a good idea or bad idea though? 23. Detroit Lions:“Mamma said that if you have nothing nice to say, then don’t say anything.” 24. Indianapolis Colts:So many bye weeks in the NFL. I do wish they’d space them out and add another week to the season. Anyways, Andrew Luck is heating up. I think the Colts should have tried for DT, but oh well. Maybe they don’t want to win the division? Irsay must be on a bender. 25. Dallas Cowboys:Amari Cooper caught a TD, but there wasn’t much more excitement in the house that Jerry built. Which kinda sums up their season. 26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: I’m not sure what in the world is going on in Tampa Bay. Maybe it’s all the delicious Cuban food, but they seem to put up points regardless of who is back there taking snaps. 27. New York Jets:Six points? Six? Do you really need to say anything more than that? Last year’s team was better than this year’s team, and that’s scary going forward. They better hope Darnald microwaves in a hurry.28. Buffalo Bills:Ah Brandon Marshall Jersey , Buffalo, the team who forgot how to play football.29. Arizona Cardinals:Mercifully the bye week came, which means they didn’t lose a game. They didn’t win a game either, but at least they didn’t lose a game. I’m less and less impressed with Josh Rosen as the weeks go bye. 30. New York Giants:Stay the course New York, and you’ll find yourself picking #2 again to get your QB of the future, unless Chucky jettisons Derek Carr. 31. San Francisco 49ers:And the next “hot free agent QB to be overpaid” is.... Nick Mullens? Who? 32. Oakland Raiders:This team quit on their coach, on their team, and on their fans. Any time a team is seen laughing at how pathetic they are on the sidelines during the game and then playing like they don’t give a ^&$!, it’s a sign that they are already booking their offseason vacation plans. 1-15 until they aren’t!