Roosevelt Nix Color Rush Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Probleme mit dem Chat
Mitglied
linchao Mär 20 '19

The Steelers matriculated in the Mile High City this week and it’s time to see if they made the grade. Spoiler alert...they didn’t.Despite my less than prestigious BTSC teaching certificate https://www.steelerssportshop.com/Anthony-Chickillo-Jersey , I have to issue the necessary disclaimer. You know the story; of course, I’m not a football coach, or a teacher, but I play one in blogs and podcasts. Before the Steelers traveled to the place where Joey Porter got shot in the ass, I found myself noticing just how equal the two teams actually are despite the disparity in records. And then I realized that these teams both usually battle fiercely in tight contests. Then the game happened and judgments followed.Grading games is an extremely difficult and somewhat thankless task. While the coaches’ grades, of course, are what count the most, the media and fans can’t help but evaluate as well. So let’s take a look at BTSC’s early perceptions: Offense: Why are they not relying on the running game with James Conner? 53 rushing yards on a mere 13 carries is not enough. There was no early deficit to make the run game obsolete. The Broncos rushing defense was ranked 27th going in. Conner’s fumble broke their back. He didn’t need to leave his feet. Ben was pretty good James Conner Jersey , but the two interceptions were killers. They trump 462 yards. Antonio Brown and Ryan Switzer were pretty good yesterday, butJuJu Smith-Schuster was nothing short of amazing. Xavier Grimble’s fumble is inexcusable. His excuse of wanting to punish his defender instead of scoring easily is unforgivable. Chuks Okafor held his own against Von Miller. Overall Offense Grade: B- I don’t know how many people attended Sunday night’s game but I know one person that was there — Murphy. Everything that could go wrong did. Here are ten thoughts I had along the way.It must have happened while I made a run to the john. Surely some time during the game a giant Acme anvil must have fallen from the sky on the Steelers. If not it was the sole thing that could have gone wrong that managed not to go wrong. Every ball, and every call bounced the wrong way. I’m still seeing Keenan Lewis running by saying “meep, meep.”Take, for instance, Haden’s non-interception. How many of you remember a game against the Colts that ended when two of our DB’s collided at midfield, the ball popped up and some horseshoe headed guy ran it in from there? How many of you remember Hines Ward falling down, kicking the ball twenty feet in the air? I’m starting to think Frenchy Fuqua must have touched that ball and karma is continuing to pay us back.When Boz missed that PAT I felt the specter of last week’s game breathe his icy breath down my neck. By game’s end the ghost of football future was pointing a bony finger at this season’s gravestone- dying in December. (This week’s gratuitous literary reference.)Seriously Roosevelt Nix Color Rush Jersey , how many more games can we not win and still think we have a legitimate shot at winning it all? It has been wisely said that good luck, if you cut it, bleeds hard work. This team has more talent than a team with a good amount of talent. But they lack the focus, the determination, the discipline to a. take advantage of their opportunities b. put the final nails in the coffin and c. overcome adversity.Did the ref think the right tackle was going in motion?I’ve just been handed this bulletin- Sean Davis has been flagged for offsides for Oakland’s first field goal attempt this coming Sunday.#4 is not an argument for getting rid of Coach Tomlin. He’s not perfect, but he remains another great decision made by the Rooneys. When I hear anyone say, “Tomlin must go” I auto-correct it into “I say rash, emotional things that expose my folly to the world.”All I can figure on Ben’s pick is that it was supposed to be some kind of trick shot gone awry. I literally have no idea what he was thinking. I get overlooking a defender. I get jumped routes. I get tipped balls. I get missing a tiny window. I don’t get lofting an airball into a sea of white jerseys.If we do not win out in the regular season https://www.steelerssportshop.com/Chukwuma-Okorafor-Jersey , I’m persuaded there is not a chance we will win out in the post season. I wouldn’t be surprised if there are men on the roster who are already thinking about next year. I’m not, but I may be soon.As awful as it was, and as awful as I was in my grouchiness, all is still right with the world. My dear wife still loves me.