also is a Georgetown grad and is the director of operations | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mär 26 '19
Stuart Barnes believes Stuart Lancaster was asked to stand down, despite the former England coach and the RFU claiming it was a mutual decision. The 46-year-old left his role following Englands disappointing World Cup campaign when they became the first hosts of the tournament to be eliminated at the pool stage. Rugby Special: Englands future Stuart Barnes, Dean Ryan and Ali Williams join Alex Payne at 7pm on Thursday on Sky Sports 2 HD... Former England fly-half Barnes has rubbished the idea Lancaster moved on as a result of a joint decision and instead thinks RFU chief executive Ian Ritchie asked the coach to leave his position. Ian Ritchie is saying the two of them came to a joint decision - that is absolutely inconceivable, Barnes told Sky Sports News HQ.They couldnt have said at the same moment Ive got a great idea, Ian and Ive got an idea too, Stuart and say lets resign.Its going to be Ian Ritchie, isnt it? Stuart Lancaster has to fight his corner, even if he thinks it is a hopeless case. Ian Ritchie is the man, he is the CEO, he has to say look Stuart, when all is said and done, you are going to have to go. Stuart Lancaster walks off dejected with Dave Barton after Englands defeat to Australia Ritchie and RFU chairman Bill Beaumont faced the media at Twickenham on Wednesday where they outlined plans to recruit the right person to take England forward.Barnes stopped short of calling Ritchies position into question, however, and instead looked to those around him in the organisation to take more responsibility. RFU chief executive Ian Ritchie and chairman Bill Beaumont faced questions on Stuart Lancasters exit Ian Ritchie is a very articulate and intelligent man, he said. He was noticeably flustered when the question about his position came up in the press conference. He said he would leave that to the board and chairman.Bill Beaumont said he has been given a vote of confidence so from Ian Ritchies position, he is not going to walk.I think he has actually done quite a lot of good things. I will say this in Ian Ritchies defence because he is coming in for a lot of flak, when he moved into this position he was new to rugby, he came from Wimbledon. England head coach Stuart Lancaster (R) looks on with Professional Rugby Director Rob Andrew during the Six Nations Had he said unilaterally I want this man, people like myself would have asked how he was qualified to make that call. He had a board that helped to make that decision. Among others, Rob Andrew [RFU professional rugby director] was on that.These are the people who really put it to Ian Ritchie that Lancaster was the man, so Rob Andrews position is scarred, shall we say, by the Martin Johnson episode and then Stuart Lancaster, and Ian McGeechan, who played an important part, I think, in convincing Ian Ritchie also. It is a bit of a black box there. Also See: RFU could look abroad Lancaster quits England Dewi: Henry for England Who will succeed Lancaster? Wholesale Vikings JerseysA . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. Cheap Vikings Jerseys Authentic . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheapvikingsjerseysauthentic.com/ . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Jaren Jackson, the No. 26 overall prospect in the ESPN 100 rankings, has committed to play at?Michigan State.Ranked the No. 5 power forward in the Class of 2017, Jackson chose the Spartans over Georgetown, Maryland, Notre Dame and Purdue on Thursday, his 17th birthday.I didnt plan it this way, Jackson said. I have done all my homework on each school ... and discussed everything with my family, and the timing just happened to land on my birthday, Jackson said. When you have a Hall of Fame coach like Tom Izzo, it makes a statement about the program.Coach Izzo has established a culture and an attitude of winning and I want to be part of that. He does a great job at developing his talent too.Izzo was inducted into the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame over the weekend and made an immediate recruiting trip to see Jackson on Sunday after the ceremony. The visit made quite an impression on Jackson.It was crazy he came to visit me right after I was watching him on television from the Hall of Fame, Jackson said. I heard he was coming but I did not know for sure he would show up. That meant a lott to me.ddddddddddddAt 6-foot-10, Jacksons outside shooting makes him special. His skill level continues to grow and his versatility continues to impress.From a basketball perspective, he is extremely skilled, competitive and has unlimited potential, said Shane Heirman, Jacksons coach at La Lumiere School in LaPorte, Indiana.Both of Jacksons parents have a strong basketball background. Jaren Sr. starred at Georgetown (1985-1989) and played on multiple NBA teams, including the San Antonio Spurs, where he won an NBA title in 1999. His mother, Terri, also is a Georgetown grad and is the director of operations for the Womens National Basketball Players Association.Michigan State claimed the No. 3 recruiting class in 2016, which included top-10 prospect Miles Bridges -- projected to be a lottery pick in the 2017 NBA draft. Izzo and his staff are also in pursuit of ESPN 100 prospects Brandon McCoy (6), Gary Trent Jr. (8), Brian Bowen (13) and Nojel Eastern (76). ' ' '