s Cousins status when practice resumes Wednesday | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mär 29 '19
SEATTLE -- Reserve catcher Steve Clevenger was suspended for the rest of the season without pay Friday by the Seattle Mariners in the wake of his tweets regarding a recent police shooting in Charlotte, North Carolina, and the Black Lives Matter movement. Nike Air Max Outlet Schweiz .As soon as we became aware of the tweets posted by Steve yesterday we began to examine all of our options in regard to his standing on the team, General manager Jerry Dipoto said in a statement.Dipoto said Clevenger was informed of the suspension on Friday. Clevenger will lose 10 days pay from his $516,500 salary in the major leagues, which comes to $28,224.The Major League Baseball Players Association, which could challenge the discipline, had no comment.Clevengers Twitter account was changed to private Thursday night. Screen shots of the tweets showed Clevenger made disparaging comments about protesters and President Barack Obama, saying everyone involved should be locked behind bars like animals!Clevenger released a statement to Fox Sports late Thursday night apologizing for the distraction my tweets on my personal twitter page caused when they went public earlier today.I am sickened by the idea that anyone would think of me in racist terms, continued Clevengers statement. My tweets were reactionary to the events I saw on the news and were worded beyond poorly at best and I can see how and why someone could read into my tweets far more deeply than how I actually feel.Clevenger appeared in 22 games for the Mariners this season. He was placed on the disabled list with a fractured hand on June 30. Nike Air Max Günstig . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Nike Air Max Billig Kaufen .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. http://www.airmaxschweiz.ch/ . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles.WASHINGTON -- A person familiar with the situation says Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins has no ligament damage in his right foot and should be ready for the regular season opener. Cousins had an MRI on Tuesday. He sprained his foot when he was tackled at the end of a run in the second quarter of Monday nights preseason win over the Pittsburgh Steelers. The person spoke on condition of anonyymity Tuesday because the Redskins have not announced the results of the MRI. Nike Air Max Günstig Kaufen. . Coach Mike Shanahan was expected to discuss Cousins status when practice resumes Wednesday. Cousins injury means third-stringer Rex Grossman is now the teams top healthy quarterback. Robert Griffin III is returning from knee surgery and is hoping to be cleared for the regular season opener Sept. 9. ' ' '